Demonic interference

I was sometimes under attack of demonic forces. I realised that before I didnt realised that but since I read a short essay about how St.Padre Pio was under demonic attack I recognised myself. Just yesterday at midnight I woke up and smoked a cigarette at balcony and my thoughts drifted that I want to pray to Demons. I think that was a demonic attack they wanted to force me to pray to them. I instead prayed Thy Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy will be done, thy kingdome will on earth as it is in heaven, our daily bread give us today and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive our trespassers and do not lead us into temptation but rescue us from evil. Amen. I prayed that a few times, then I went to bed and prayed Lord give me a peaceful night and I slept until 07.15 am and good. I had this same that my right hand freezed, that I thought I will have a heart attack etc. I recognise now that it was the demonic attack.

Become a Spiritual Child of St. Padre Pio
Gestern um 03:52 ·
Padre Pio continued to be subject to attacks by demonic forces. In August 1912, for a space of several days, whenever he decided to write to his superiors, he was seized with violent migraine headaches and spasms in his writing arm. Recognizing develish interference, he prayed and was able to write. The devil continued to visit him through temptations against purity, which, in his modesty, he did not detail. In addition, he continued being subject to physical attacks be infernal forces, attacks accompanied by terrifying noises clearly audible to neighbors. But he also continued to receive visits from his guardian angel, as well as from Jesus and Mary. It was his angel who frequently rescued him from physical assaults from demonic powers. this is the topic of a strange and beautiful letter that Pio wrote to Augustino in November 1912. (From Padre Pio" the True Story by C. Bernard Ruffin, Pages 112-113).
Can you describe what a "demonic" episode is, and what makes it "different" from mental illness, nightmares, or things of that nature?

I don't really want to know, but I was honestly curious...
If you really do not want to know why even ask him?
I just wanted him to attempt to explain the difference in his own words.

I try to avoid thinking about "dark" things like that...

I cannot describe the difference, because the psychiatry declared me psychically. They would say it was a intrusive thought, a psychosis or panic attack. I believed this before too but now I read on the subject like explained, and now I reconized myself. I just believe this interpretation instead of the psychiatric interpretation because of the context where I experienced also other things If you read my channel I also had a vision of hell. Watch my Vlog.
I'd rather not, I just chalk such things up to nightmares and avoid thinking about it further...

A couple of things Mort:
Pray for discernment and wisdom. God hands those two things out in abundance. Soon, if something is not of God you will recognize it as such immediately.

Take every thought captive. If it is a bad one, remove it from your mind immediately, and replace it with a Bible verse that promises peace through Jesus. Dark and light cannot occupy the same place at the same time. If you turn on a light, darkness flees. So stay filled with the light.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Ask for that peace if you are under attack and thank Him in advance for it.

Satan doesn't care about those who do not believe. He already has them. He wants the ones in Christ's care. So you will be attacked. When it happens, sing a song to God. Satan has no choice but to flee. You may need to sing every 5 minutes until Satan just gives up, but so be it. Every note out of your mouth God considers a sacrifice unto him. So sing a new song. Just like King David did in his youth while tending his father's flock.

Make a song up from your heart and sing it to your Father, Mort. Your very own song. And He will dance over you.
Zephaniah 3:17
The LORD your God is with you. He is a hero who saves you. He happily rejoices over you, renews you with his love, and celebrates over you with shouts of joy.

rejoice: to dance, skip, leap, spin...

God Bless Mort...

A couple of things Mort:

Make a song up from your heart and sing it to your Father, Mort. Your very own song. And He will dance over you.
Zephaniah 3:17
The LORD your God is with you. He is a hero who saves you. He happily rejoices over you, renews you with his love, and celebrates over you with shouts of joy.

rejoice: to dance, skip, leap, spin...

God Bless Mort...

That is interesting. Because I really did eventhough I didnt know that what you said. I sung "Holy Spirit fill our hearts, candle in us the fire of your love" and I sing that with joy. I know that from Holy Rosary Prayer on Facebook.

Forum List

Back