Demonic interference

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
I was sometimes under attack of demonic forces. I realised that before I didnt realised that but since I read a short essay about how St.Padre Pio was under demonic attack I recognised myself. Just yesterday at midnight I woke up and smoked a cigarette at balcony and my thoughts drifted that I want to pray to Demons. I think that was a demonic attack they wanted to force me to pray to them. I instead prayed Thy Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy will be done, thy kingdome will on earth as it is in heaven, our daily bread give us today and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive our trespassers and do not lead us into temptation but rescue us from evil. Amen. I prayed that a few times, then I went to bed and prayed Lord give me a peaceful night and I slept until 07.15 am and good. I had this same that my right hand freezed, that I thought I will have a heart attack etc. I recognise now that it was the demonic attack.

Become a Spiritual Child of St. Padre Pio
Gestern um 03:52 ·
Padre Pio continued to be subject to attacks by demonic forces. In August 1912, for a space of several days, whenever he decided to write to his superiors, he was seized with violent migraine headaches and spasms in his writing arm. Recognizing develish interference, he prayed and was able to write. The devil continued to visit him through temptations against purity, which, in his modesty, he did not detail. In addition, he continued being subject to physical attacks be infernal forces, attacks accompanied by terrifying noises clearly audible to neighbors. But he also continued to receive visits from his guardian angel, as well as from Jesus and Mary. It was his angel who frequently rescued him from physical assaults from demonic powers. this is the topic of a strange and beautiful letter that Pio wrote to Augustino in November 1912. (From Padre Pio" the True Story by C. Bernard Ruffin, Pages 112-113).

See a Catholic priest, and he would almost certainly ask you to seek psychiatric attention.

I was sometimes under attack of demonic forces. I realised that before I didnt realised that but since I read a short essay about how St.Padre Pio was under demonic attack I recognised myself. Just yesterday at midnight I woke up and smoked a cigarette at balcony and my thoughts drifted that I want to pray to Demons. I think that was a demonic attack they wanted to force me to pray to them. I instead prayed Thy Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy will be done, thy kingdome will on earth as it is in heaven, our daily bread give us today and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive our trespassers and do not lead us into temptation but rescue us from evil. Amen. I prayed that a few times, then I went to bed and prayed Lord give me a peaceful night and I slept until 07.15 am and good. I had this same that my right hand freezed, that I thought I will have a heart attack etc. I recognise now that it was the demonic attack.

Padre Pio continued to be subject to attacks by demonic forces. In August 1912, for a space of several days, whenever he decided to write to his superiors, he was seized with violent migraine headaches and spasms in his writing arm. Recognizing develish interference, he prayed and was able to write. The devil continued to visit him through temptations against purity, which, in his modesty, he did not detail. In addition, he continued being subject to physical attacks be infernal forces, attacks accompanied by terrifying noises clearly audible to neighbors. But he also continued to receive visits from his guardian angel, as well as from Jesus and Mary. It was his angel who frequently rescued him from physical assaults from demonic powers. this is the topic of a strange and beautiful letter that Pio wrote to Augustino in November 1912. (From Padre Pio" the True Story by C. Bernard Ruffin, Pages 112-113).
Happy you recognize it for what it is. Prayer works. Do not let others discourage you. For years a lot of times I would avoid going out in public because I would have anything from terrible anxiety to having a feeling the breath was being crushed out of me. Being around anyone who had evil intent that crushing feeling would come and it would take my breath away. Rod thought I was just being weird when I refused to sit across from some people he knew. We just about parted ways that day as he claimed I was rude for jumping up and running outside. I told him there is something very evil about that guy and as he got testy with me I left him standing there and went home. A few days later he called me very upset apologizing. The guy sitting across from us shotgunned his wife through a window at her house in front of their two children. When the spirit is with or on you you will be able to recognize many of these type things as something evil you want to avoid.

You've got your finger on your faith in your way. That's great, but I gotta ask: did Pio describe Jesus and Mary's appearance after they appeared to him?

You've got your finger on your faith in your way. That's great, but I gotta ask: did Pio describe Jesus and Mary's appearance after they appeared to him?

The short excerpt doesnt say that. Doesnt mention it. I saw it on facebook. But there is not more text.

....fairy tales....there are no forces..no demonic or good forces ...just ''forces'' = natural evolutionary instincts

Schizophrenia, an inherited condition, most often manifests itself as hearing Demonic or Angelic voices, with some rare conditions presenting as visual manifestations. Some extremely religious individuals have been diagnosed as Schizophrenic and can even become dangerous to others. Seek out a Psychologist or Psychiatrist to explain what you are experiencing. See what they think and do or do not recommend.

Can you describe what a "demonic" episode is, and what makes it "different" from mental illness, nightmares, or things of that nature?

I don't really want to know, but I was honestly curious...

Can you describe what a "demonic" episode is, and what makes it "different" from mental illness, nightmares, or things of that nature?

If you really do not want to know why even ask him?

I just wanted him to attempt to explain the difference in his own words.

I try to avoid thinking about "dark" things like that...

Sometimes it is hard to explain these types of events. I surely cannot always articulate them into words that others can always understand. Then you also get that same type thing that you posed as if someone is just mentally ill. My great grandmother was described as a psychopath because she saw demons in people and she had no one to turn to that could understand or help her understand what it was she was experiencing. That has been a major downfall for the church when so many have been in denial of visions, experiences of a spiritual nature and such.

Sometimes it is hard to explain these types of events. I surely cannot always articulate them into words that others can always understand. Then you also get that same type thing that you posed as if someone is just mentally ill. My great grandmother was described as a psychopath because she saw demons in people and she had no one to turn to that could understand or help her understand what it was she was experiencing. That has been a major downfall for the church when so many have been in denial of visions, experiences of a spiritual nature and such.
I'm not remotely interested in reading any historical text on the subject.

In the past I had very vivid and disturbing "nightmares", but I avoid thinking it terms of anything "demonic".

I'm not remotely interested in reading any historical text on the subject.

In the past I had very vivid and disturbing "nightmares", but I avoid thinking it terms of anything "demonic".
As a child I had many of those vivid nightmares, actually into my early 20's and then very few after I met Rod. I woke us both up one night screaming (Rod was the first to just hold me in his arms for I would feel safe and never left me alone after that unless it was absolutely necessary). That had gone on since I was 4 or 5 years old and truly I didn't understand why exactly as many tragedies that happened were kept from me. It was like they were there and I knew things that had happened but I always kept them deep in the back of my mind so they would not interfere with daily life, taking care of my children, etc. I had the last one back in 1998 when I did an absolute truth and soul search for what actually happened during those incidences in my life. That period of time is also when the holy spirit fully awakened both Rod and I. It was amazing to be given so much but I still at the time would have had a very difficult time articulating it all to those who had very little experience in such matters.

I try to avoid thinking about "dark" things like that...

I cannot describe the difference, because the psychiatry declared me psychically. They would say it was a intrusive thought, a psychosis or panic attack. I believed this before too but now I read on the subject like explained, and now I reconized myself. I just believe this interpretation instead of the psychiatric interpretation because of the context where I experienced also other things If you read my channel I also had a vision of hell. Watch my Vlog.

The short excerpt doesnt say that. Doesnt mention it. I saw it on facebook. But there is not more text.
I wouldn't believe that anyone in the last 2,000 years has seen Jesus.

He never promised a corporeal return but only a return on the clouds of heaven, or in power and spirit the way Elijah returned. He came on a cloud to judge Egypt (Is 19:1). Nahum referred to clouds as the dust of God’s feet when He judged Nineveh (1:3).

These clouds are not puffs of condensation in the troposphere; they're clouds of shekinah glory. The Lord appears invisible to the eye.

Why on earth, then, would anyone ever "encounter" a devil.

Forum List

Back