Demolition Orders Issued

It is you that hasn't a clue. Making up childish scenarios doesn't change the facts. Grow up, punk.
Oh yeah, MonteNazi and facts is like oil and water. Keep trying.

Gentlemen, start your dozers...one, two, three, ALLAH AKBAR,

When your house is infested with rats and you kill all the rats but leave the nests than t'won't be long before you have immigrant rats moving in.

First you kill the rats.

Then you destroy the nests and clean out all the broken bits so they aren't used to make new ones.

I see Palestinians are rats in your opinion. Seems like that is very similar to what the Nazis considered the Jews. Predictable from the new Nazis, the Israeli Jews.

Oh more faux outrage and Nazi accusations.
Palestinian leaders call Jews and Christians sons of monkeys and apes. We should send them a picture of your face, I'm sure they'll change their mind. :clap2:

Did you forget that Pslestinianism was founded by Nazi Arabs?

When your house is infested with rats and you kill all the rats but leave the nests than t'won't be long before you have immigrant rats moving in.

First you kill the rats.

Then you destroy the nests and clean out all the broken bits so they aren't used to make new ones.

I see Palestinians are rats in your opinion. Seems like that is very similar to what the Nazis considered the Jews. Predictable from the new Nazis, the Israeli Jews.

If the pali's want any respect at this point, they are going to have to earn it just like anyone else. The problem is they been raised on racism and hand outs. And it shows

And yes I agree, the demolitions are not only legal but necessary lest the aid money that goes into paying off the terrorists becomes a sufficient inducement to offset the penalties.

IMHO whole clans should lose their protected persons status for aiding a combatant and be repatriated to Jordan.

First you kill the rats.

Palestinian leaders call Jews and Christians sons of monkeys and apes. We should send them a picture of your face, I'm sure they'll change their mind. :clap2:

You do come up with some extraordinary propaganda. Quite the little Nazi.

First you kill the rats.

If the pali's want any respect at this point, they are going to have to earn it just like anyone else. The problem is they been raised on racism and hand outs. And it shows

And yes I agree, the demolitions are not only legal but necessary lest the aid money that goes into paying off the terrorists becomes a sufficient inducement to offset the penalties.

IMHO whole clans should lose their protected persons status for aiding a combatant and be repatriated to Jordan.

Even the U.S. agrees. LOL

"The US government condemned Thursday the scheduled demolition of homes belonging to Palestinians who carried out terror attacks in Israel, with State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki contending that such a move amounted to collective punishment and would only heighten tensions in the region."

US condemns terrorist home demolition directive

First you kill the rats.

You do come up with some extraordinary propaganda. Quite the little Nazi.

Said the mentally ill IslamoNazi booger who can't handle the truth. Bulldoze these animals leave them any safe quarter.

First you kill the rats.

Even the U.S. agrees. LOL

"The US government condemned Thursday the scheduled demolition of homes belonging to Palestinians who carried out terror attacks in Israel, with State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki contending that such a move amounted to collective punishment and would only heighten tensions in the region."

US condemns terrorist home demolition directive

Yeah well too fookin' bad. Maybe they shouldn't have committed terrorism.

So, you agree, in the face of overwhelming evidence and the determination of such by the United States Government, that Israel is committing the war crime of "collective punishment". Good, we are getting somewhere.

No I don't. Israel is giving the terrorist savages what they deserve. If they stopped the terrorism and barbarism, non if these things would happen. You're just upset that Israelis are doing a good job defending themselves.

What a terrible thing to say about.....

rats.

Is antisemitism a family value? Or acquired in indoctrination camp?

Calling out racists behaving like Nazis is "terrible"? Are you a neo-Nazi too, do you believe Palestinians are rats?

No I don't. Israel is giving the terrorist savages what they deserve. If they stopped the terrorism and barbarism, non if these things would happen. You're just upset that Israelis are doing a good job defending themselves.

The Zionist Jews were the barbaric terrorist savages that invaded Palestine to dispossess the native people and colonize the land. The Palestinians are defending themselves from the murderous and barbaric Israeli Jews that periodically murder them by the thousands. The cognitive dissonance of brain-washed Americans is awesome. Why are Europeans immune from it?

meh, that's what you say. And we all know how much credibility you have. Zero, zip, nada. For every Israeli that's killed wipe out the whole block where the Palestinian terrorist animals lived. Those Israeli retrofitted caterpillar bulldozers are the some of most beautiful machines I've seen.

Yes, that is exactly how the Nazis operated. You are a predictable little Nazi, punk.

Why are you braying so much about the terrorist animal's homes being bulldozed? Nobody gives a shit about terrorists. I mean that, Nazi boy.

You are the one supporting Nazi tactics. The Israeli Jews are the terrorist animals. The Palestinians are simply resisting Israeli Jewish oppression.

Yada yada yada. Hamas the body that governs shithole Gaza is designated as a terrorist organization by US and most civilized nations. Those are the animals Israel is fighting MonteNazi.

Forum List

Back