Demographic history of Palestine

Roudy -

No, visiting Giza or Saqqara alone did not make me knowledgeable.

Living, working, studying and researching in Israel, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan and visiting places like the Golan Heights military zone and the West Bank made me knowledgeable.

And at the time you have something comparable to offer, I'll start taking your posts more seriously.

And of course, when I see your explosions of bitterness and rage and envy, it really proves my point. You have nothing to say, and no way to say it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Ah, Ben Gurion's Revenge....

Food poisoning isn't the issue it used to be. Avoid chicken and salad, take Gefilus bacteria everyday to help avoid it, and carry Ciprofloxacin to cure it if you do get it.

Israel in general has excellent food safety standards. I did get food poisoning in Hama (Syria) a few years back from a bad Chicken Shwarme....but in general now I find I can avoid it.
I meant about Israel, I've not been there. There's a valid reason for that.

Roudy -

No, visiting Giza or Saqqara alone did not make me knowledgeable.

Living, working, studying and researching in Israel, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan and visiting places like the Golan Heights military zone and the West Bank made me knowledgeable.

And at the time you have something comparable to offer, I'll start taking your posts more seriously.

And of course, when I see your explosions of bitterness and rage and envy, it really proves my point. You have nothing to say, and no way to say it.
Stayed in Gaza did we? Well that explains some of it, but not all. Or perhaps your "living, working, studying, researching blah blah blah" is part of the hallucinations you regularly have as symptoms of your obvious mental illness. Maybe you lived for a short time in ONE of those countries my guess would be an Arab country whee you met your mate maybe.

Bottom line is you're just too ignorant. And it's really basic stuff that you're ignorant of.

I'm sorry I'm not buying it. Maybe better luck at StormFront?

Roudy -

Um.....the pyramids are in GIZA (just outside Cairo, Egpt) - not Gaza.

You couldn't make this stuff up, could you? :lol::lol:

Roudy -

Did you stay in Giza or Gaza? Which one was hiding bin Laden?

Ha! Well apparently the Palestinians were hiding bin Laden, which is a shame, because otherwise the Egyptians could have stuffed him inside a pyramid. :lol:

Let's see the Delta Force boys land a helicoptor in there!

Roudy -

Okay I misread that one. Still, visiting Giza doesn't make you knowledgable or an expert on Middle Eastern history. Not even close to.

Forum List

Back