Demographic history of Palestine

Hoss -

massada2000.org is just a blog - let's stick to credible sources.

Wasn't it you saying the other day you preferred the work of accredited journalists?
I give accreditation to Massada 2000 over Haaretz and Palestine Today. They report the unvarnished truth.

Last edited:
Hoss -

Wasn't it you saying the other day you preferred the work of accredited journalists?
Yeah, Let's stick to credible sources like StormFront and Fatima-Saigoon's Arab "friends". Heh heh heh.

Hoss -

I give accreditation to Massada 2000 over Haaretz and Palestine Today. They report the unvarnished truth.
Hey Hoss doesn't this Fatima Saigoon remind you a little of Dojo or Pishy? In terms of ignorance that is.

Hoss -

Hey Hoss doesn't this Fatima Saigoon remind you a little of Dojo or Pishy? In terms of ignorance that is.
One of them could be her. Both of them could spell much better, especially Dojo.

One of them could be her. Both of them could spell much better, especially Dojo.
I have to admit, Fatima Saigoon's observational and intellectual capacities are certainly comparable if not identical to that neanderthal Dojo.

Hoss -

Nonsense - they publish what you want to hear.

At the point we see people steer away from reliable media sources and rely on extremist blogs, we see any concept of rationalism and objectivity simply surrendered.

Hoss -

Nonsense - they publish what you want to hear.

At the point we see people steer away from reliable media sources and rely on extremist blogs, we see any concept of rationalism and objectivity simply surrendered.
Reliable media sources like that white supremacist site you and your Arab friends visit frequently called Storm Front? Heh heh heh. Get a life.

Roudy -

I did mention that I studied Middle Eastern History in Hadera (Israel), right?

My reading list is posted on the thread devoted to it.

Roudy -

It appears your knowledge of the middle east was gained at an Islamic Madrassa. But then again, we all know that you Islamist worshippers are shameless liars.

Roudy -

It appears your knowledge of the middle east was gained at an Islamic Madrassa. But then again, we all know that you Islamist worshippers are shameless liars.
Or else they have facts nobody else knows about and can't find.

Roudy -

I honestly doubt this Fatima Saigoon knows anything at all, just based on some of the outlandish claims it makes that are like very basic stuff that anybody would know, like Sephardic Jews are for the most part middle eastern Jews.

It's faitly obvious that ANYONE who spends time in the Middle East, especially who lives and works and studies there, is going to pick up a huge amount of information. It stands to reason.

I can't recommend visiting the area highly enough - especially countries like Israel, Turkey, Jordan and Egypt that are tourist-friendly and have a pile of great sites.

You'll never really step up to the plate in this debate if you don't see it for yourself.

It's faitly obvious that ANYONE who spends time in the Middle East, especially who lives and works and studies there, is going to pick up a huge amount of information. It stands to reason.

I can't recommend visiting the area highly enough - especially countries like Israel, Turkey, Jordan and Egypt that are tourist-friendly and have a pile of great sites.

You'll never really step up to the plate in this debate if you don't see it for yourself.
No one goes to those places anymore because of all the Finns cluttering up the area.

Hossfly -

Ys, Finns are a menace! Why do you think there is no alcohol in Qatar - the Finns dranks it all!!

The only reason women wear veils in the Gulf States is to shield their eyes from the sun blazing back off snow-white Finnish skin!

No one goes to those places anymore because of all the Finns cluttering up the area.
And besides, I've experienced the Mexican two-step in those countries and quite a few more with the execption of Israel.

Ah, Ben Gurion's Revenge....

Food poisoning isn't the issue it used to be. Avoid chicken and salad, take Gefilus bacteria everyday to help avoid it, and carry Ciprofloxacin to cure it if you do get it.

Israel in general has excellent food safety standards. I did get food poisoning in Hama (Syria) a few years back from a bad Chicken Shwarme....but in general now I find I can avoid it.

Ah, Ben Gurion's Revenge....

Food poisoning isn't the issue it used to be. Avoid chicken and salad, take Gefilus bacteria everyday to help avoid it, and carry Ciprofloxacin to cure it if you do get it.

Israel in general has excellent food safety standards. I did get food poisoning in Hama (Syria) a few years back from a bad Chicken Shwarme....but in general now I find I can avoid it.
Visiting tourist sites like the Pyramids doesn't make you knowledgable or an expert in the middle east. Perhaps the food poisoning affected your brain.

Forum List

Back