Democwats Fight Naked in the Shower!

do republicans "dress" to fight in the shower?

we doesn't fight in za showa..

We know. That's why there are so many gay Republican politicians.

Dean....come on....come clean with us....when you were a little kid....did a bunch of Republican kids push you around a circle on the playground?....did a good looking blonde Republican spurn your affections...on every date?......did a Republican sell you a clunker...every time you bought a car?.....which is it Dean?.....you are obsessed with these guys Dean.....seek therapy.....a good therapist to see....Dr.Vinnie Boom Ba....

I think the Democrats are trumping up the charges to get a Democrat out of office because he refused to vote for Cap & Trade and now Healthcare. I don't know what Massa may have said to the male aide, but what guy hasn't said to another guy some time or other "Kiss my ass!"? Does this pass for a suggestive thing to say nowadays?

I will be watching Glenn Beck today at 4PM CST because he's spending an hour (60 minutes) with Eric Massa to get to the bottom of what's going on in Washington DC and the Democratic regime that's in control of our lives. Tell a friend and watch.

Don't know what to do til Beck tells you?

Holy crap, the whole interview thing blew up in Beck's face!!! lolol, he and Limbaugh and all the other contards who jumped on the Massa bandwagon get egged big time!.

Holy crap, the whole interview thing blew up in Beck's face!!! lolol, he and Limbaugh and all the other contards who jumped on the Massa bandwagon get egged big time!.

I missed it...damn

Then you missed Beck apologizing to his audience for the whole thing.

I would have liked to have seen that.

I did hear Rush say this morning that there wasn't something right about Massa. Rush said that Massa was for the "Public Option", So the radar was up with Rush on this guy.

I missed it...damn

Then you missed Beck apologizing to his audience for the whole thing.

I would have liked to have seen that.

I did hear Rush say this morning that there wasn't something right about Massa. Rush said that Massa was for the "Public Option", So the radar was up with Rush on this guy.

There was a hope among some on the right including Beck and Rush - even if Rush hedged some - that Massa was going to spew big time dirt etc., on the Democrats.

I think Beck reruns a couple times, and the hilites were on Countdown which reruns.

LOL!!! Masa folded under the pressure overnight. That disgusting bottomfeeder Rahm Emanuel probably threatened to put the Israeli Mosad on his ass if he didn't clam up and press rewind a little. Just another gutless turd who most likely has a fatter swiss bank account now. Nothing but a bunch of scoundrels in empty suits. Emanuel IS the Devil's child. He and the madman Obama are trying to bring this Country down, but you won't do it. Guys like me are not gonna sit back and let you. Bet on that you carpetbagging pukes you. I fucking hate you so much. ~BH

As much as I respect what Glenn is doing, it's the same ranting everyday until one gets sick of hearing about it even though he's right and he is bringing important issues to the masses. It gets to the point where it's like violence in the news, one eventually expects it. I don't understand why Beck doesn't start a forum like Hannity or we have here. That 912 thing just didn't do the job. He need's a Political forum where all political positions are welcome. Just a thought. ~BH

Last edited:
what Glenn is doing, it's the same ranting everyday until one gets sick of hearing about it

And this, Ladies & Gents, is a real life example of a Broken Clock being right twice a day.

what Glenn is doing, it's the same ranting everyday until one gets sick of hearing about it

And this, Ladies & Gents, is a real life example of a Broken Clock being right twice a day.

No, it's called good advice. They want what Glen say's to become the norm. That's the plan. Just because you're far from the comedian that you think you are, that doesn't mean the rest of us don't think ahead. Oh and uh, there is a humor section. You really think anyone cares about the jokes you rip off from others? ~BH

Last edited:
This whole thing is just plain bizarre. Here's the logical conclusion on this scandal...Massa is a weird little perv and Rahm Emanuel is an evil & creepy monster. I believe Massa when he claims Emanuel and the Democratic leadership forced him out over Health Care. Emanuel is well known for intimidation and blackmail. It's the Chicago way. That about sum this one up?

Forum List

Back