Democwats Fight Naked in the Shower!

Check out the difference, peaceful loving Democrats "fight" in the shower. War loving Republicans "have sex" in the shower. What is wrong with this picture?

Looks like Massa does have a case for a sexual harassment charge against ole Gollum Emanuel. Stay tuned.

Check out the difference, peaceful loving Democrats "fight" in the shower. War loving Republicans "have sex" in the shower. What is wrong with this picture?

oh I dunno,,, your messiah been there a yar now,, excalating za war! :eusa_whistle:

I think the Democrats are trumping up the charges to get a Democrat out of office because he refused to vote for Cap & Trade and now Healthcare. I don't know what Massa may have said to the male aide, but what guy hasn't said to another guy some time or other "Kiss my ass!"? Does this pass for a suggestive thing to say nowadays?

I will be watching Glenn Beck today at 4PM CST because he's spending an hour (60 minutes) with Eric Massa to get to the bottom of what's going on in Washington DC and the Democratic regime that's in control of our lives. Tell a friend and watch.

I think i will be taking the tv off food network for this....

Rahm Emanuel is one evil & creepy dude. He's not even a member of Congress yet he's harassing real members of Congress in the Congressional gym showers. That is some seriously creepy stuff. Massa definitely had it right when he called Emanuel "The Devil's Spawn."

Agreed! I have said from the beginning that he is the real president..lol. Ruthless person with a Napoleonic complex. POWER-LUST!

I think the Democrats are trumping up the charges to get a Democrat out of office because he refused to vote for Cap & Trade and now Healthcare. I don't know what Massa may have said to the male aide, but what guy hasn't said to another guy some time or other "Kiss my ass!"? Does this pass for a suggestive thing to say nowadays?

I will be watching Glenn Beck today at 4PM CST because he's spending an hour (60 minutes) with Eric Massa to get to the bottom of what's going on in Washington DC and the Democratic regime that's in control of our lives. Tell a friend and watch.

I think i will be taking the tv off food network for this....
It should be an interesting thing to watch. Glenn is calling for other Congressmen who are tired of all the shenanigans going on in Congress to step forward and tell all they know. The survival of the Nation is at stake and democrats, republicans and independents are taking notice.

2010 is going to be a bloodbath for incumbent Progressives. They have overstepped themselves in the public's eye.

Why'd they take the shower curtains off the gym showers in the first place?? Political hanky panky behind curtain number one?
Didn't you know that Barney Frank is in charge of the committee that oversees the Capitol property and grounds? If he wants no curtains, there will be no curtains.

Massa has openly groped several men, who have filed harassment charges. On ship, when he walked in on his stateroom mate masturbating, Massa slapped him on the leg and offered to help out. That guy moved out of the stateroom.
It's funny to watch Cons defend the man, but he was a republican before.

Last edited:
Massa has openly groped several men, who have filed harassment charges. On ship, when he walked in on his stateroom mate masturbating, Massa slapped him on the leg and offered to help out.

Well, this is standard practice for the right. Remember how they embraced Dick Morris as soon as he started trashing the Clintons.

Massa has openly groped several men, who have filed harassment charges. On ship, when he walked in on his stateroom mate masturbating, Massa slapped him on the leg and offered to help out.

Well, this is standard practice for the right. Remember how they embraced Dick Morris as soon as he started trashing the Clintons.
The same could be said for Colin Powell, no?

The same could be said for Colin Powell, no?

What was Powell's sexual misconduct?

Forum List

Back