Democwats Fight Naked in the Shower!

Shades of the Roman Senators of old. Anyone know if 0bama can play a violin while Washington burns?

Rahm Emanuel is one evil & creepy dude. He's not even a member of Congress yet he's harassing real members of Congress in the Congressional gym showers. That is some seriously creepy stuff. Massa definitely had it right when he called Emanuel "The Devil's Spawn."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wA4tK6rGTk]YouTube - Eric Massa: Rahm Emanuel "Would Sell His Own Mother" For Votes[/ame]

Emanuel is a pretty creepy dude. Yikes!

Last edited:
I think the Democrats are trumping up the charges to get a Democrat out of office because he refused to vote for Cap & Trade and now Healthcare. I don't know what Massa may have said to the male aide, but what guy hasn't said to another guy some time or other "Kiss my ass!"? Does this pass for a suggestive thing to say nowadays?

I will be watching Glenn Beck today at 4PM CST because he's spending an hour (60 minutes) with Eric Massa to get to the bottom of what's going on in Washington DC and the Democratic regime that's in control of our lives. Tell a friend and watch.

Last edited:
Next up:

Nude Jell-0 Wrestling featuring Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters!

Wonder if they have a security camera in the showers? Massa might have assault charges for Rham.

Wonder if they have a security camera in the showers? Massa might have assault charges for Rham.

Well...we know they dont have security at all...seeing as Rahm had access to the showers but is not a member of congress....

SO I doubt they have cameras.....well...maybe in the stalls under the seat?

But those arent for scurity purposes.

Rahm was mad because he just lost a sword fight with Barney Frank, got his ass beat and poked to boot, so he got into a shoving match with Massa to prove how much of a macho man he is!!! We all know he is a big dick but I bet he has a little weenie!!!

Forum List

Back