Democrooks plan to help GOP

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Democrats look to wreak havoc in GOP primaries

You have to remember these are the dumbest mother fuckers on earth.

They believe that by getting into republicrat primaries and voting for "extremists" they hate, more real republicrat voters will be turned off on the actual election day.

Never mind the fact that establishment backed "moderate" republicrats have been getting crushed more often than not. Never mind that the democrooks have been going further to the left and that disgusts people a lot more than the "extremist" rhetoric coming from GOP candidates promoting constitutional restraints on the government and scraping meat puppet faggot health care. Keep shoving nanny state fascism down people's throats bed wetters. That strategy is why the democrook party has the lowest representation in government since the 1920's.

• Banned
As far as I am concerned Operation Chaos worked well. The democrook party ended up with hitlery losing to an incompetent meat puppet faggot. As much damage as he did to the republic, he marginalized the globalist left through sheer disgust. McLame and Romney are scumbag globalist aristocratic pieces of shit. I'm glad they lost.

Hitlery lost to a clown the second time. What does that say about democrooks pushing for people they hate in the GOP that oppose Trump?

A loss for globalist sociopaths.

As far as I am concerned Operation Chaos worked well. The democrook party ended up with hitlery losing to an incompetent meat puppet faggot. As much damage as he did to the republic, he marginalized the globalist left through sheer disgust. McLame and Romney are scumbag globalist aristocratic pieces of shit. I'm glad they lost.

Hitlery lost to a clown the second time. What does that say about democrooks pushing for people they hate in the GOP that oppose Trump?

So, does your hate stop with the earth? or is it a big bang type of disgust?

The Ds have 15 states where they can't lose and 30 states where they can't win. And that last number is growing. 75% of senate seats up for election in 2018 are being held by mostly weak Senators who needed Obama at the top of the ticket in order to win last time. Given that the Ds are going ever further left of their base and Trump and Pence will be campaigning for the Republican candidates the over/under will be about 20 Republican senators after the vote is counted. That will do further injury to the Democratic party because it will mean repeal and replace and tax reform will pass prior to 2020.

It stops when bed wetters lose elections. Then picks back up again when people like nanzi Sinatra declare that 5 million people like me should be lined up and shot.

That's the sort of hate that should concern people, but here we are talking about an obscure internet troll.

It stops when bed wetters lose elections. Then picks back up again when people like nanzi Sinatra declare that 5 million people like me should be lined up and shot.

That's the sort of hate that should concern people, but here we are talking about an obscure internet troll.

I was jus funnin wit ya bro

Forum List

Back