Democrats: your children do not belong to you - they belong to the state

Itā€™s chilling becaus this is literally the doctrine of communists.
ā€œWeā€™ve always had kind of a private notion of children. Your kid is yours and totally your responsibility. We have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families.ā€ - Melissa Harris-Perry
Of course, they will come up with every excuse in the book to deny that the left completely sees eye-to-eye with communism.

MSNBC: Kids Don't Belong to Their Parents | RealClearPolitics

Sickening. Absolutely sickening. This woman had her child kidnapped by the left for merely exercising her rights as a parent.

ā€˜Legal kidnappingā€™: CPS took infant from mother for four months; judge rules ā€˜disinformationā€™ used

The Zionist Communist Takeover Of
America - 45 Declared Goals #41 & 42

Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.

Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.

ā€œWeā€™ve always had kind of a private notion of children. Your kid is yours and totally your responsibility. We have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families.ā€ - Melissa Harris-Perry
Of course, they will come up with every excuse in the book to deny that the left completely sees eye-to-eye with communism.

She was riffing on Khalil Gibran's "On Children":

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Lifeā€™s longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.

You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
and He bends you with His might
that His arrows may go swift and far.

Let your bending in the archerā€™s hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
so He loves also the bow that is stable.

That's prolly way too deep for your tiny little dichotomy-infested mind Buttsoiler, so here's a treatise from somebody who's actually qualified --- a mother --- analyzing what that means.

I'm sure that's gonna be beyond your intellectual pay grade as well, but there it is, isn't it.

Kids are not your property . The state is supposed to protect If their parents are a danger .

Itā€™s a catch 22. Pull the kids and you are overstepping. If you leave them and they get hurt , State is blamed for not acting .

Sickening. Absolutely sickening. This woman had her child kidnapped by the left for merely exercising her rights as a parent.

ā€˜Legal kidnappingā€™: CPS took infant from mother for four months; judge rules ā€˜disinformationā€™ used
Republicans: your children may be yours but they are ours to have sex with
That is another good example! Democrats are always screaming ā€œRepublicans - your children may be yours but they are ours to have sex withā€. Another disgusting view of the left.

Wow! Look at you, Homo...ā€œriffingā€ on a little bat-shit crazy left-wing propaganda!

My children didnā€™t come ā€œthrough meā€ - they came from me. DNA indisputably, unequivocally proves it. Unfortunately, being a nit-wit progressive science-denier, the concept of DNA is waaaaay beyond your mental capacity.

But hey...stick with Khalil Gibran! I mean, sure, sheā€™s making you the laughing stock of USMB. But sheā€™s easier to digest than facts and science. Perfect for you low IQ Dumbocrats!

The blaze?? Really ?

The Blaze - Media Bias/Fact Check

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

In addition, YOU even if there is a grain of truth and his agency overstepped their bounds, it should in no way be taken as an indictment of all CPS agencies everywhere. I will also point out that the information obtained by the media in cases like this ALWAYS comes exclusively from the parent or guardian because the agency is not allowed to comment. It is quite possible, and even probable that there is a lot more to this story- the "other side"

Lastly, Know this. I worked in CPS in New Jersey for many years. If the facts as presented here are accurate, we would never have removed that child. At most we would have obtained an order of supervision to ensure that he was getting proper medical care. Removals are never the first response, and used sparingly.

So stop spewing your uninformed horseshit. You only make it harder for CPS to do it's job while pretending too care about children but with the real motive of promoting your anti government and right wing crap. THAT is what is sickening!!

ā€œso we have to break through this private idea that kids belong to their parentsā€ - Melissa Harris-Perry

Nazism

More idiocy. See # 12 above. And I will add that most of the people that worked at my CPS agency were pretty fucking conservative -Not all, or even mostly Democrats......just one more reason why this is a stupid OP

Wow! Look at you, Homo...ā€œriffingā€ on a little bat-shit crazy left-wing propaganda!

My children didnā€™t come ā€œthrough meā€ - they came from me. DNA indisputably, unequivocally proves it. Unfortunately, being a nit-wit progressive science-denier, the concept of DNA is waaaaay beyond your mental capacity.

But hey...stick with Khalil Gibran! I mean, sure, sheā€™s making you the laughing stock of USMB. But sheā€™s easier to digest than facts and science. Perfect for you low IQ Dumbocrats!

"She"?

As I said, way over your head. Apparently Buttsoiler has no clue of the distinction between "Khalil Gibran" and "Kristin Gillibrand".

Still waiting for any answer to post 5. And when I say "waiting" I use the term ironically.

That'll sail over his head too.

The blaze?? Really ?
When you canā€™t attack the message, attack the messenger. Right out of the liberal lunatic playbook.

The Blaze has an absolutely impeccable history. Which is why people like you attempt to smear it.

Kids are not your property .
Well I donā€™t know about ā€œkidsā€, but my children absolutely belong to me. Period. End of story.

How ironic . You want to government to interfere with a womanā€™s body when the kid is a zygote , but after itā€™s born itā€™s ā€œyour kidā€ and the government has no say?

The blaze?? Really ?
When you canā€™t attack the message, attack the messenger. Right out of the liberal lunatic playbook.

The Blaze has an absolutely impeccable history. Which is why people like you attempt to smear it.
:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

And nothing to say about the others points that I made. You should be ashamed and embarrassed!!!

So what is the blaze not telling us, super dupers? I'm expecting lack of investment in services and no living wage and sabotage of healthcare would be key. Thanks scumbag GOP and silly dupes.... The worst inequality and upward Mobility in the modern world are just great!

Forum List

Back