Democrats Working Hard Getting Trump Re-Elected by Trying to Outcrazy Each Other

Buttplug just spews the leftist agenda. Hasn't offered up anything but that.

Mainstream America isn't going to embrace him

I know your logic for Trump winning is irrefutable, but I don't trust voters. The older ones can't see, voting for Pat B. in 2000, and the young ones are just as likely to vote for anything new. People see themselves as reasonable which Trump is not, so the REAL identity politics may affect the vote toward a Biden if not a Bernie. To quote the Federation Trade Minister in The Clone Wars, "This is not looking good at all"! On the other hand, maybe it will rain election day.

Trump has driven the Rats mad...no other explanation to it...not that they've not always been undercover commies...he makes them so furious they reveal their true nature. Imagine where we'd be if the GOP hadn't taken back the House and then the Senate during during Barry's years. That allowed normal Americans to hold the line until Trump appeared and tore apart the boy's schemes and erased his "legacy".

I love this angle....smells so much of desperation and wishful thinking.

Talk about projection.....even you know Trump has already been reelected...it's just a matter of going through the process....6 MORE YEARS! :eusa_dance:

The momentum, currently, is obviously leaning away from the crazies. The Democrats indeed finally jumped the shark with the leftist nuthouse and are losing some of their own.

HOWEVER
Enter Georgia's bad-bad timing with a new Abortion law - and you have the makings of reversing everything.

If there is one subject that can slam the door on Democrats voting differently - it is abortion.
Bad timing.

"Why are the Democrats not looking into all of the crimes committed by Crooked Hillary and the phony Russia Investigation? They would get back their credibility. Jerry Nadler, Schiff, would have a whole new future open to them. Perhaps they could even run for President!" - Trump

Forum List

Back