Democrats' Wisconsin Worry

The Dems are using the recall as a poison pill to suck $25 million dollars out of the Republican war chest.

If Walkers wins, the Dems have still won.

If he loses, so much the better.

Bullshit.

It cost them a lot more than $1 million to rabble rouse in Madison, mount the failed Senate recall, run all the minions around collecting fake signatures on petitions, and all the other expenses that the Wisconsin political conniption fit has run up....Lest we leave out the costs to the taxpayers, to foot the bill for all this political masturbatory crapola.

The liberoidal fuckchop losers in the Wisconsin DNC are beyond pathetic.

Bullshit.

It cost them a lot more than $1 million to rabble rouse in Madison, mount the failed Senate recall, run all the minions around collecting fake signatures on petitions, and all the other expenses that the Wisconsin political conniption fit has run up....Lest we leave out the costs to the taxpayers, to foot the bill for all this political masturbatory crapola.

The liberoidal fuckchop losers in the Wisconsin DNC are beyond pathetic.

Sooo, you want to include everything? Hmmm, I thought this thread was the actual recall election, not the history of Wisconsin.
Speaking of the cost to the taxpayers, exactly how much did running fake Dems in last fall's Democratic primaries cost the taxpayers?
Ok, ok, I'll give you a hint.

Expense of fake Democrats in primaries will top $400,000

Expense of fake Democrats in primaries will top $400,000 - JSOnline

This was supposed to be the democratic's line in the sand... The defeat of Walker was just supposed to be the stepping stone for retaining the White House...

Now it looks like the whole reason for being chickenshit fleebaggers abandoning the state is just time and money wasted...

Dam, it sux to be a D in Wisconsin...

Or a taxpayer because we're on the hook for all this recall shit. Thanks a lot, Dims.

:evil:

This was supposed to be the democratic's line in the sand... The defeat of Walker was just supposed to be the stepping stone for retaining the White House...

Now it looks like the whole reason for being chickenshit fleebaggers abandoning the state is just time and money wasted...

Or a taxpayer because we're on the hook for all this recall shit. Thanks a lot, Dims.

Only if you're a Wisconsin taxpayer...

Edit to add: I'm guessing from your location that you are...

See post # 68.

About $1 million lost versus $25 million by the GOP.

That's how much the Barrett campaign has spent. Labor has spent a whole lot more.

The question was how much the recall was going to cost the Dems versus the GOP. Yes, I am aware that the unions are probably going to be the Big Spenders for Barrett.

Not "probably". They already are.

A few of my friends are working for labor in Wisconsin on the recall.

Only if you're a Wisconsin taxpayer...

Edit to add: I'm guessing from your location that you are...

Yes, property owner and taxpayer. This year, for the first time in a long time, my taxes went down. Something is being done right.

And for those who think Walker is corrupt, you may want to have a look at Jim Doyle.

Looks like the Dems are already admitting defeat. They have an "excuse" all set to go. They're spending the Republican's money. That's hysterical, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Walker is doing things right, he's making tough choices, he working for all the people in Wisconsin not just Union workers.

Public sector unions are nothing but a money sucking leech. There is absolutely nothing that requires they be present. It's a shame they are responsible for private sector unions going by the wayside. There is still some good they can do in the workplace.

This entire debacle started with the Dems leaving the state because the PEOPLE elected someone that disagreed with them. They tried to change the election results through coercion, they failed to do the job they were elected to do. The responsibility for all these unnecessary expenses lie directly in the hands of the Democrat Party. People aren't so stupid they can't see that, unfortunately the Dems think they are so much smarter than the average voter. In the end nothing will be changed, everything will be as it was before the "recall" debacle with the exception of much unnecessary money being spent on security, repairs and another election.

No matter the outcome the people of Wisconsin still loose, compliments of the Unions and Democrat Party. I bet you're real proud. Further evidence the Dems don't care about you, just your vote.

Last edited:

I don't know who's gonna win, but this seems like a massive risk being taken by the Democrats. Funny thing about ideology, you convince yourself that most people agree with you.

If the Dems don't pull this out, yeah, I can see this having significant consequences nationally.

About $1 million lost versus $25 million by the GOP.

That's how much the Barrett campaign has spent. Labor has spent a whole lot more.
One helluva lot more, and they are going to lose...IN WISCONSIN.

The bad news is that the best the GOP can come up with, is a Vitalis-soaked shoe salesman on the national ticket.
Yes, but the good news is, (1) He's better than Obama (2) He will uphold his Constitutional Duty to the people (3) We are putting far more emphasis on business prosperity and conservative values, and that has become more and more apparent to Romney, who is receptive to conservative ideals. Don't forget: 600 of his conservative vetos out of 800 were overridden by the state liberals he governed. He did the best he could with what he had, and this time, he will have conservatives making America right by removing the National Debt, and making sure businesses do well which will spike a real increase in employment numbers in the land.

We're gonna do it! Conservatives rule!

Oh, yeah, and my personal mission is going to be assuring a mean old watch dog gorilla is placed as Treasurer to avoid little naughty frivolous overspenditures anyone might try to slide by from happening. We're gonna turn it around!

Last edited:

See post # 68.

that WAS Post #68

Considering that almost 70% of Walker's War Chest came from out of state is troubling. A perfect sign of plutocracy and with plutocracy there is no democracy.
I don't care who benefits from Citizens United. I know who doesn't benefit, your average American who wants a voice in how this country is run. Yeah, I know that part doesn't matter to ideological goose-steppers, you people certainly put your lame ass ideologies over your own country. Because of Citizens United, our country continues on it's downwards trend and into the direction the Founding Fathers warned against.

Considering 90% of the unions money came from out of state what is your point? Oh yeah, you have none.

I'd say my second paragraph answers your question to what my point is.
Thanks for showing what a ideological goose-stepper looks like. Why do you favor plutocracy over what our Founding Fathers designed for this country,,Democracy?

Goose-stepper? I think not. I was pointing out your lack of bias in how you made your point. If you truly believed your second paragraph you would have gone out of your way to show the union's part in it as well. You didn't, ergo if there is an ideological goose-stepper....it's you mate!

Last edited:
You're really not getting it, are you? I'll try to simplify it for you.

Obama and the DNC haven't put any effort behind Barrett. If they care so much about the campaign, why haven't they?
Ok doc, I'll simplify it so even the useful idiots can get it. Obama is an IMAGE...not a leader. He has NO substance. He is a cult of personality. If the DNC, and by extension the leader of the democrat party, Obama backed the recall and it fails...the image is tarnished. NOT something a president who is already in deep do needs in an election year.

Obama and the DNC don't NEED to put effort in because they have their surrogates to do it for them. If their surrogates fail...no damage. If Obama fails...BIG damage. If you believe this hasn't happened at the direction of the White House...I've got some beach front in Nevada you might be interested in!

The more impotent unions become, the more impotent the middle class has become. But I guess that doesn't matter.

19052d1337666145-democrats-wisconsin-worry-top1percentchart_web_graphic.png

I just love when people post these stupid graphs as some mythical proof of some point of view or the other. RIDICULOUS!

You want to know what started us down the road to this mythical 1% crap...take a look at the years preceding that decline. Ever hear of LBJ? How about the great society? How about all the new government departments and regulations installed by democrats that KILLED the US auto industry, nationalized the education department and on an on.

If I had time, I'd post some stats that would blow your mind. Of course...it would be such a small pop that no one would notice. LOL

Seriously...that's ridiculous. Unions have declined because INDUSTRY IS DEAD IN THIS COUNTRY!

And that has a lot to do with our products being priced out of existence BECAUSE of unions and overly intrusive government regulations enacted at the direction of special interest groups!

Forum List

Back