Democrats' Wisconsin Worry

Funny. It was all Lefty rag media wanted to talk about a year ago.

Oh, just wait till the season really heats up. It'll be in the news every day again. Already there's at least one thread a day about it here.

What does that have to do with Obama and the DNC, though?

"Season" might not be the right word here. The election is in two weeks.

True. I keep forgetting it's so soon.

Still, we'll see how things go.

The Democrats are forcing the GOP to spend millions defending a break-even outcome.

That's money that can't get spent elsewhere, later.

The Democrats are making Wisconsin tired of Democrats.

That's goodwill Obama will have a hard time earning back.

The Democrats and Union Thugs in Wisconsin should be worried. They are about to get a huge SMACK DOWN.

The Democrats are forcing the GOP to spend millions defending a break-even outcome.

Considering that almost 70% of Walker's War Chest came from out of state is troubling. A perfect sign of plutocracy and with plutocracy there is no democracy.
I don't care who benefits from Citizens United. I know who doesn't benefit, your average American who wants a voice in how this country is run. Yeah, I know that part doesn't matter to ideological goose-steppers, you people certainly put your lame ass ideologies over your own country. Because of Citizens United, our country continues on it's downwards trend and into the direction the Founding Fathers warned against.

like they have been saying on the news,,,if Walker wins big,,its a sign of things to come!!!

I think we will all look forward to loading up Chris' message box with questions about "How's that recall working for ya ?" after Walker cleans house.

He won't be able to read it though. He will have pissed all over his keyboard and shorted his machine out.

Do you know what the DNC does, what it's purpose is?

If the DNC cared about the Wisconsin race, they'd give Barrett the money he's been asking for.

So far, they haven't given him anything. That means they don't care.

Not necessarily. They may just not believe Barrett can win. That doesn't mean they don't care.

Do you know what the DNC does, what it's purpose is?

If the DNC cared about the Wisconsin race, they'd give Barrett the money he's been asking for.

So far, they haven't given him anything. That means they don't care.

Not necessarily. They may just not believe Barrett can win. That doesn't mean they don't care.

There's no such thing as a race that "can't" be won.

It's not a priority to the DNC. Apparently, the DNC wasn't even really on board with the recall in the first place.

The Dems are providing a bellweather test that could potentially blow up in their faces. Walker has done an extraordinarily good job of rescuing WI from impending doom. He was able to save many public sector jobs that were going to be lost under the system put in place by the former admin. That will make a lot of the locals very happy with him. The union clowns that have been the most vocal have all been from out of the state. That too speaks volumes.

The unions are going to lose and lose big and it will affect them throughout the country as their weakness is recognised. They made a stupid decision and it's going to cost them. Big.

Considering that almost 70% of Walker's War Chest came from out of state is troubling. A perfect sign of plutocracy and with plutocracy there is no democracy.
I don't care who benefits from Citizens United. I know who doesn't benefit, your average American who wants a voice in how this country is run. Yeah, I know that part doesn't matter to ideological goose-steppers, you people certainly put your lame ass ideologies over your own country. Because of Citizens United, our country continues on it's downwards trend and into the direction the Founding Fathers warned against.

Considering 90% of the unions money came from out of state what is your point? Oh yeah, you have none.

like they have been saying on the news,,,if Walker wins big,,its a sign of things to come!!!

We face a conservatice trifecta:
1) Walker whoops ass on the recall count
2) Obamacare struck down by the Supreme Court
3) Democrats voted out of House, Senate, and White House in November.

It's gonna happen.

I just don't like the idea of one party with Congress, Senate, and Presidency...it usually doesn't work out well as we have seen in the past. It's not like one party is so much better than the other one. I don't trust any of the them

We face a conservatice trifecta:
1) Walker whoops ass on the recall count
2) Obamacare struck down by the Supreme Court
3) Democrats voted out of House, Senate, and White House in November.

It's gonna happen.

I just don't like the idea of one party with Congress, Senate, and Presidency...it usually doesn't work out well as we have seen in the past. It's not like one party is so much better than the other one. I don't trust any of the them

Agree.

That's my consolation if Obama were to win again - that at least we'd have divided gov't.

Not a pretty set of choices: Republicans unchecked in Washington or Obama still as the president.

Some school districts saved by switching from WEA Trust

Second in a series of background reports on central issues in the 2012 gubernatorial recall.

By Tom Kertscher of the Journal Sentinel May 21, 2012 5:21 p.m.

PolitiFact Wisconsin | Behind the Rhetoric

Before Gov. Scott Walker sharply curtailed collective bargaining for most public employees - sparking national debate and a historic gubernatorial recall election - most people had never heard of WEA Trust.

But as the June 5 election approaches, Walker has highlighted the Madison-based health insurance company in making the case to hold onto his job.

Walker says collective bargaining enabled WEA Trust, which is affiliated with the state's largest teachers union, to dominate the health insurance market for school districts - and fleece taxpayers with excessive premiums.

WEA Trust maintains that it earned its business not because it had an unfair advantage, but because it provided superior coverage and service.

Let's sort out some of the rhetoric - and take a look at Walker's claim that his collective bargaining changes saved taxpayers in school districts that used WEA Trust tens of millions of dollars.

Some school districts saved by switching from WEA Trust - JSOnline

Considering 90% of the unions money came from out of state what is your point? Oh yeah, you have none.

I'd say my second paragraph answers your question to what my point is.
Thanks for showing what a ideological goose-stepper looks like. Why do you favor plutocracy over what our Founding Fathers designed for this country,,Democracy?

This was supposed to be the democratic's line in the sand... The defeat of Walker was just supposed to be the stepping stone for retaining the White House...

Now it looks like the whole reason for being chickenshit fleebaggers abandoning the state is just time and money wasted...

Dam, it sux to be a D in Wisconsin...

This was supposed to be the democratic's line in the sand... The defeat of Walker was just supposed to be the stepping stone for retaining the White House...

Now it looks like the whole reason for being chickenshit fleebaggers abandoning the state is just time and money wasted...

Dam, it sux to be a D in Wisconsin...

Lost in all this is how he's done such a good job with the budget.

What is good is that it will show just how impotent the unions are becoming.

Forum List

Back