Democrats win last two Wisconsin recall elections

"WOW no wonder the company he worked for went under idiot employees like that who need competition to put you out of business? I would never have given him the chance to retire, I would have fired his ass 30 years earlier. "

You have alot of nerve calling names to people who made the company go. Giving up weekends, vacations for the company.....THEY STILL OWE ME. As far as my daughter, she owes a good days work day in and day out. But she owes zero after that. Those of you who post like you are such a great worker/employer and call names to those who have earned theirs. No wonder america is on the downfall with attitudes like that.

BTW I never worked for a union...thats why I had no choice but to give extra for that stupid company. I'm thankful for their demise as they totally mistreated their employees. So if you dont know the situation then you have zero right to name call...but thats the new gutless clueless generation.

"WOW no wonder the company he worked for went under idiot employees like that who need competition to put you out of business? I would never have given him the chance to retire, I would have fired his ass 30 years earlier. "

You have alot of nerve calling names to people who made the company go. Giving up weekends, vacations for the company.....THEY STILL OWE ME. As far as my daughter, she owes a good days work day in and day out. But she owes zero after that. Those of you who post like you are such a great worker/employer and call names to those who have earned theirs. No wonder america is on the downfall with attitudes like that.

And if your daughter followed your advice, she needs to be fuckin' bitch slapped, right upside her head.

the republicans dont seem to handle losing very well.

You mean like those democrats who went into hiding instead of staying and voting because they didn't have the majority after losing elections...and still don't have a majority even after pouring in millions of dollars into their recalls?

Because of the courage of Scott Walker teachers actually got to keep their jobs.

Then why was his first 2 acts to give tax cuts if the state was already in trouble?

To keep and draw in employers.

Indiana and Mo, are great places for biz. It's not a major move from WI to either state.

But, if the economy is already foundering (as he said it was), why give tax cuts to the wealthy?

The wealthy tend to be the people owning and running small and large places for people to work.

It's an incentive to stay and come to the state.

Let's say you live in WI and pay $2 mill in taxes, but if you lived in IN you would only pay $1.5 mil. Considering technology, you don't have to live near your own shops anymore. So why not leave? Especially knowing that that 500k can be used to expand your biz?

Even with the money Republicans, including the Koch brothers, poured into the state recall elections, Democrats kept all three of their seats, won two Republican seats and barely lost in three out of four of the other races.

It's pretty clear what Democrats are fighting for.

What are Republicans fighting for?

Dumbass, they are fighting for and won the endgame...control of the state senate. And in doing so gave national unions, who spent millions in the fight, a nice swift kick in their respective crotches.

A Wall Street Journal editorial today summed it up nicely IMO:

"Unions made Wisconsin a great battleground to send a message to other states that politicians who challenge union power will pay a price. The real price was paid by the unions themselves, in the national demonstration of their diminishing power."

Forum List

Back