Democrats willing to subvert Democracy to save it from Trump

Or

A Democrat faces Reality

Left's Russia Gaslighting Scares This Democrat More Than Trump Does

"My fellow Democrats aren’t in a good spot: They are increasingly becoming the kind of low-information voters they despise and think are only on the other side. For instance, a 2017 poll showed that a majority of Democrats (52 percent) believed Russia tampered with vote tallies in the 2016 election to help elect Trump, despite no evidence."

"Further, many of my Democratic friends are in the dark about many of the smaller events and facts surrounding the Mueller investigation. They don’t know, for instance, that a federal judge rebuked Mueller for trying to target Trump. They don’t know that one of the Russian companies Mueller indicted for tampering in the 2016 election, Concord Catering, didn’t exist at the time of the election, and that when they showed up in court to contest the charges, Mueller was unprepared to proceed with the case."

"This isn’t entirely ordinary Democrats’ fault, but that of the legacy media outlets they rely on for their news and analysis, which have let their audiences down completely."

You Numbskull Bolsheviks ought to give particular attention to this last comment. Joe and Mica and Turd Tapper; Blitzer and those knaves and fools on CNN---they are leading you Low Information Half-Wit Haters down the primrose path, and into Dismay. Get out of your mother's basement and get treatment for Trump Derangement Syndrome...before it is too late.

Do you even know who Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and Bruce Ohr are? Do you realize that they have been singing like nightingales for months now---to try to stay out of the penitentiary?

Do you realize that they have carefully explained to honest DOJ/FBI investigating officials exactly what they meant when in 2016, during the Obama Administration, and at the start of the Trump/Russia Investigation, they texted things like:

"The White House is running this"

and

"The President wants to know everything we are doing."

*********To Low Info Democrats: Get ready for bad news.
Funny, because Trump subverted democracy to win
Not according to Mueller. Apparently, promising the voters what they actually want is "subverting democracy."

This isn’t entirely ordinary Democrats’ fault, but that of the legacy media outlets they rely on for their news and analysis, which have let their audiences down completely."

They weren't let down. They were used as the puppets they are.

They deserve the fake news they consume. Makes spotting the "real" Russian muppets easy.

Or

A Democrat faces Reality

"My fellow Democrats aren’t in a good spot: They are increasingly becoming the kind of low-information voters they despise and think are only on the other side. For instance, a 2017 poll showed that a majority of Democrats (52 percent) believed Russia tampered with vote tallies in the 2016 election to help elect Trump, despite no evidence."

"Further, many of my Democratic friends are in the dark about many of the smaller events and facts surrounding the Mueller investigation. They don’t know, for instance, that a federal judge rebuked Mueller for trying to target Trump. They don’t know that one of the Russian companies Mueller indicted for tampering in the 2016 election, Concord Catering, didn’t exist at the time of the election, and that when they showed up in court to contest the charges, Mueller was unprepared to proceed with the case."

"This isn’t entirely ordinary Democrats’ fault, but that of the legacy media outlets they rely on for their news and analysis, which have let their audiences down completely."

You Numbskull Bolsheviks ought to give particular attention to this last comment. Joe and Mica and Turd Tapper; Blitzer and those knaves and fools on CNN---they are leading you Low Information Half-Wit Haters down the primrose path, and into Dismay. Get out of your mother's basement and get treatment for Trump Derangement Syndrome...before it is too late.

Do you even know who Peter Strzok, Lisa Page and Bruce Ohr are? Do you realize that they have been singing like nightingales for months now---to try to stay out of the penitentiary?

Do you realize that they have carefully explained to honest DOJ/FBI investigating officials exactly what they meant when in 2016, during the Obama Administration, and at the start of the Trump/Russia Investigation, they texted things like:

and

Lol, you think an actual Democrat is writing for the federalist? It's a rwnj bias reenforcing rag, nothing more.

Next!

This is how and why Half-Wits like you have become Low Information Turds. Automatically reject, without reading, anything that doesn't come from Turd Tapper, or Rachael Maddow, or the CNN Loons.

You know, if I couldn't come up with a better response than you have here, where you literally run away form the issues addressed in the articles...I believe I would have sense enough NOT to respond at all. That way, I could pretend I didn't read that which I am helpless to refute.

_____
The Federalist is trash. Might as well ask Fox and Friends about the Russia investigation, if you want right wing propaganda crammed down your throat.
Fox and Friends is far more credible than any source you have ever perused.

Or

A Democrat faces Reality

and

Lol, you think an actual Democrat is writing for the federalist? It's a rwnj bias reenforcing rag, nothing more.

Next!

This is how and why Half-Wits like you have become Low Information Turds. Automatically reject, without reading, anything that doesn't come from Turd Tapper, or Rachael Maddow, or the CNN Loons.

You know, if I couldn't come up with a better response than you have here, where you literally run away form the issues addressed in the articles...I believe I would have sense enough NOT to respond at all. That way, I could pretend I didn't read that which I am helpless to refute.

_____
The Federalist is trash. Might as well ask Fox and Friends about the Russia investigation, if you want right wing propaganda crammed down your throat.

I read it. It was trash. Typical of that pedophilia condoning website. The author is a Trump sheep. If I wrote an article saying that I was a Republican and that my fellow Republicans need to call for Trump's arrest, it would be equally disingenuous.
Hmmm, no. Nothing could be as dishonest as the swill you post in this forum.

Forum List

Back