Democrats will use this for 2012 elections

It's my money. And I'm sick of giving it to the government to waste

I'm not on this planet to give my money to the government nor to other countries or ghetto dwelling drug addicts.

I want my money for me. Screw everyone else. Why should I have to pay huge taxes just cuz I make money. It's sick

the rich do spend when they have MORE of their money to spend. Duh!

I don't have a business to employ others. I have a business to earn money for me.

And I don't need or want the government redistributing my wealth.

Thanks for at least admitting you're an honest greedy American.

She sounds like a self reliant hard working TAX PAYING AMerican to me. Funny how you see stupid shit innit? I'm betting you are one of those GIMMIE GIMMIE people.

Willow and the other GOP sheep, explain to us how the Republican Congressman who swore they would not add to the deficit can justify adding 700 Billion to fatter milionaires. They were elected on their pledge of prudence, and even before they take office, the have broken that promise,

THAT LASTED A LONG TIME DIDN'T IT?

Willow and the other GOP sheep, explain to us how the Republican Congressman who swore they would not add to the deficit can justify adding 700 Billion to fatter milionaires. They were elected on their pledge of prudence, and even before they take office, the have broken that promise,

THAT LASTED A LONG TIME DIDN'T IT?

Ok, I'll try to speak slowly, so you can understand:

Add
to
Deficite

=

More Spending

than

Income.

What part of the tax code don't you people understand? Every penny up to the first 250,000 is treated the same for everyone. The money you claim as income over this amount would be taxed in the bracket that it falls into. Up to 250,000 the brackets stay as they are for everyone's income, even if you make 11 million dollars.

Now the question i have is how many people feel that people earning over 250,000 need a lower rate that would cost us 300 billion in new debt financed by selling ourselves to China, India, ect on the backs of our kids.

I say give nobody a tax cut if we have to give people who now own 70% of the country one. our children should not have to suffer because a few want to own more of this country faster, but I guess that is what some of you want. Republican policy is all about greed, and its being backed by the very same people who are being hurt by it, the average republican from a red state.

Most of you people who live in RED states as you like to be called understand that almost every red state receives more back from the FED govt then the Fed govt receives from the states. Other words your living on FED welfare on the backs of the rest of Americans.:confused::confused::confused:

What part of the tax code don't you people understand? Every penny up to the first 250,000 is treated the same for everyone. The money you claim as income over this amount would be taxed in the bracket that it falls into. Up to 250,000 the brackets stay as they are for everyone's income, even if you make 11 million dollars.

Now the question i have is how many people feel that people earning over 250,000 need a lower rate that would cost us 300 billion in new debt financed by selling ourselves to China, India, ect on the backs of our kids.

I say give nobody a tax cut if we have to give people who now own 70% of the country one. our children should not have to suffer because a few want to own more of this country faster, but I guess that is what some of you want. Republican policy is all about greed, and its being backed by the very same people who are being hurt by it, the average republican from a red state.

Most of you people who live in RED states as you like to be called understand that almost every red state receives more back from the FED govt then the Fed govt receives from the states. Other words your living on FED welfare on the backs of the rest of Americans.:confused::confused::confused:

:clap2:

Depends where the economy is in 2012. If it's still in the crapper despite the GOP's claims that tax cuts for the wealthy will spur growth, then this will hurt their chances. If the economy has recovered, then no one is likely to remember this one way or the other.

It didn't spur any growth (Well in Mexico, China and Southeast Asia it did, but not here in the US) in the last 10 years, what would be different about the next two? What was it Einstein said about doing the same thing over and expecting a different result?

Forum List

Back