Democrats will run against God, Gop will run against Obama

Posting lies certainly does not make you look any smarter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlRrxXv-v8]Reverend Jeremiah Wright "God Damn America" - YouTube[/ame]

since Obama won i guess it wasnt that much of a problem now was it?
But hey keep on trotting out this gem.

Apparently enough people were willing to look the other way when it came to relationships with racist preachers, unrepentant domestic terrorists, avowed communists and sleazy Chicago crooks.

Don't ask me to explain this level of stupidity, because I can't.

LOL predictibly the libs are wetting their panties over being called on this issue. Cant argue points so lets all just insult each other. Childish

since Obama won i guess it wasnt that much of a problem now was it?
But hey keep on trotting out this gem.

Apparently enough people were willing to look the other way when it came to relationships with racist preachers, unrepentant domestic terrorists, avowed communists and sleazy Chicago crooks.

Don't ask me to explain this level of stupidity, because I can't.

People can see right thru the attempts to paint Obama with that stuff....unfortunately for the Republicans in 2008, people weren't as stupid as they wanted them to be.

LOL predictibly the libs are wetting their panties over being called on this issue. Cant argue points so lets all just insult each other. Childish

Called on what? You seem to have a delusions about the importance of your posts. If anyone's being childish it's you and you don't even realize you're being mocked!!! :lol:

People can see right thru the attempts to paint Obama with that stuff....unfortunately for the Republicans in 2008, people weren't as stupid as they wanted them to be.

As will be the case in 2012.

Teleprompters, birth certificates, and Obama the anti-Christ – the failed strategy of the GOP.

Trolls are to be mocked, NOT engaged.

Generally true. But some troll posts do lead to meaningful debate, however inadvertent on the part of the troll.

Starting a thread entitled Democrats are running against God is tantamount to starting a thread entitled the Republicans are running against black people.

Keep up the good work!

:thup:

What can I say your party is so pathetic its easy to make posts like this. Hell they practically make themselves.

Forum List

Back