Democrats will rule for Years to come

All I have asked is for you to support your claims. Your post said the economy was going to collapse and Obama would be gone and if you had anything to back it up you would have posted it by now.
Time will take care of that son, you can paint it anyway you like, but BO doubled the debt at a time when we already are deep in the hole.

The bill comes due eventually, he simply fast tracked it.

Democrats will rule for Years to come

Why, because It is a given the Economy will recover in the next few Years, and because Obama says he will "SAVE or Create" Jobs, nobody will ever be able to conclusively say if this Stimulus Bill worked or did not.

Republicans will continue to try and move to the Center, and thereby lose more of their core supporters.

The Teflon Dems will come out of all this with out anything sticking to them, and with the help of their pals in the Media will convince most Americans their polices worked.

Like what you have seen in DC recently? I hope so get used to it.
You can blame that on Bush...lol!

All I have asked is for you to support your claims. Your post said the economy was going to collapse and Obama would be gone and if you had anything to back it up you would have posted it by now.
Time will take care of that son, you can paint it anyway you like, but BO doubled the debt at a time when we already are deep in the hole.

The bill comes due eventually, he simply fast tracked it.

I am starting a new "saying". Obama "outBushed Bush"

I am starting a new "saying". Obama "outBushed Bush"
I'm amazed at how many people on the left justify this disaster by saying 'but Bush did it too.'

Didn't obama make a speech to the effect you are an idiot if you do the same thing and expect different results?

Forum List

Back