Democrats will be sadly disappointed in Nov and here's why

Tiger...
Conspiracy is several floors down, right next to the Rubber Room where your threads inevitably end up.
To add...
Americans should not only demand paper ballots, I agree on that...
we should also check all voters identification...
Just to make sure they aren't Russian and all.
Just for the record, everybody show's id when voting.

My fellow dem's, has it ever occurred to any of us, that both Trump and Putin has this next election rigged? We keep talking about this blue wave, with nothing in place to prevent another Russian hacking that all the experts have said is inevitable? Does it not bother anybody that Trump, who we all know is as clueless as a lightbulb, isn't worried one bit about this so called blue wave and has in fact encouraged more and more radical GOP candidates to go off the deep end in their support of him? Has it ever occurred to anybody that his one on one meeting with Putin, to this day, nobody knows crap about what was said? Does anyone find it very odd that now all of a sudden, search engines are now being questioned by Trump, such as Google....less than 3 months before the election? Does anyone find it very odd that Trump is muddling the waters for a loss, which he knows will NOT HAPPEN, just to throw us all off, like he did with Hillary?????

Democrats get you head out of you ass, get off the blue wave talk and demand, PAPER BALLOTS FOR ALL STATES HOLDING ELECTIONS THIS YEAR.....which both houses had a bill for, that Trump said NO TO!!

In your opinion (I am not baiting you), how far do you believe the American Left will go to prevent a Red Wave come November? Today your side is arguing for paper ballots. Suppose for a moment such calls remain unanswered and Democratic politicians convince tens of millions of Americans on the Left that unless some kind of action is taken, the "Russians" will decide the November and 2020 elections. What lengths will the Left then be justified, in your opinion, going to in their "patriotic" pursuit of a "fair" and legal election result?
If you're suggesting violence....you're barking up the wrong thread.....we're lovers not fighters, that's for you conservative bible loving rednecks.

I suggest you read the history of radical liberal philosophy as it has been applied to actual governing political theory. If you did that, you would discover the opposite is the truth.

tigerred59 said:
PAPER BALLOTS FOR ALL STATES HOLDING ELECTIONS THIS YEAR.....which both houses had a bill for, that Trump said NO TO!!
And PHOTO ID At The Polls !!

Last edited:
Tiger...
Conspiracy is several floors down, right next to the Rubber Room where your threads inevitably end up.
To add...
Not in MN.

My fellow dem's, has it ever occurred to any of us, that both Trump and Putin has this next election rigged? We keep talking about this blue wave, with nothing in place to prevent another Russian hacking that all the experts have said is inevitable? Does it not bother anybody that Trump, who we all know is as clueless as a lightbulb, isn't worried one bit about this so called blue wave and has in fact encouraged more and more radical GOP candidates to go off the deep end in their support of him? Has it ever occurred to anybody that his one on one meeting with Putin, to this day, nobody knows crap about what was said? Does anyone find it very odd that now all of a sudden, search engines are now being questioned by Trump, such as Google....less than 3 months before the election? Does anyone find it very odd that Trump is muddling the waters for a loss, which he knows will NOT HAPPEN, just to throw us all off, like he did with Hillary?????

Democrats get you head out of you ass, get off the blue wave talk and demand, PAPER BALLOTS FOR ALL STATES HOLDING ELECTIONS THIS YEAR.....which both houses had a bill for, that Trump said NO TO!!
All these things have occurred to me as well, but I don't think we can do anything about it. The person who is nominally in charge of preventing it wants it to happen.

Setting the stage for a convenient excuse in case of a loss, I see. Note that there will be no talk of rigging elections should the democrats win. That's only if they lose.
Yeah, we're gonna follow the Trump handbook had Hillary won....its all fake and rigged. Sounds familiar, ass ho

I guess we could follow her handbook and say anyone who doesn't accept the results of an election...

She's right you guys. Putin and Trump have this shit fully rigged now. There really isnt even much of a point for you dems to vote. Just stay home on election night.
The shit is rigged and no we won't be staying home, but if the Dem's lose, outrage and protest will be the message we'll send to washington.

It'll be wasted if you don't direct it at the democrats who ran lousy campaigns. You know, like Hillary did.

She's right you guys. Putin and Trump have this shit fully rigged now. There really isnt even much of a point for you dems to vote. Just stay home on election night.
The shit is rigged and no we won't be staying home, but if the Dem's lose, outrage and protest will be the message we'll send to washington.
Stay home. Its rigged, so there's no point in wasting your time.

There will be no paper ballots for all states. Our Representatives don't listen to their constituents anymore. I'm sorry. Hoping, wishing and praying ain't going to change it. So, vote anyway, no matter how.

Do you really believe threads like this will help the Democrats win in November?

Tiger...
To add...
Yes, plenty of fake IDs are used. Good point.

free full body massage with happy ending for right wing women willing to vote Blue!

Forum List

Back