Democrats why?

why can’t we send immigrants back to their home countries? Particularly illegal ones

this little thing called the constitution protects them .. I know the constitution doesnt mean jack shit to RW's but here it is anyway ..

The Fifth Amendment, as well as the Fourteenth Amendment protects everyone from deprivation of life, liberty or property without due process of law, Chin said.

There have been several court decisions dating back more than a century that outline the rights of undocumented immigrants.

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Zadvydas vs. Davis (2001) that "once an alien enters the country, the legal circumstance changes, for the due process clause applies to all persons within the United States."

theres no way something that complex can penetrate the thick skulls of. anti immigration asshats..

Who said anything about denying due process?

see, what did I just say ????

WTF DID I JUST SAY????????????????

they want to know why and are too god damn fucking stupid to understand why ...

holy shit.

The constitution does not apply to illegals........wrong again...

idiot #2 steps into the picture ... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

why can’t we send immigrants back to their home countries? Particularly illegal ones

this little thing called the constitution protects them .. I know the constitution doesnt mean jack shit to RW's but here it is anyway ..

The Fifth Amendment, as well as the Fourteenth Amendment protects everyone from deprivation of life, liberty or property without due process of law, Chin said.

There have been several court decisions dating back more than a century that outline the rights of undocumented immigrants.

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Zadvydas vs. Davis (2001) that "once an alien enters the country, the legal circumstance changes, for the due process clause applies to all persons within the United States."

theres no way something that complex can penetrate the thick skulls of. anti immigration asshats..

holy shit.

wow, after I kick your ass in each thread......this is how you treat me, its an outrage...
you're a lowbrow...racist pig.......

holy shit.

wow, after I kick your ass in each thread......this is how you treat me, its an outrage...

pardon me, youre too god damn fucking stupid to understand why ...

Because someone’s feelings might get hurt and we can’t have that.
/----/
A lib's reaction to a weather report that it will rain on his birthday.
you-really-hurt-myfeelings.png

Let's talk about Dreamers ....

Liberals and the MSM have characterized these people as teenagers who are being unjustly targeted.

In reality, Dreamers are 16-45 years of age, 73% live in low income households, and less than 1/10th of 1% serve in the military (a legitimate path to citizenship). In addition, 20% have dropped out of high school, and another 20% have not, and do not intend to, attend secondary education. As well, 59 percent obtained a new job with a DACA work permit, but only 45 percent increased their overall earnings (a clear indicator that most are employed in low-level/no skill jobs. Research on Dreamers Contradicts Public Image

What is their contribution to our society? How do they improve our economy? Somebody - anybody - take a rational, logical, and sensible approach to the issue.

Why is military service a legit path?
Naturalization Through Military Service: Fact Sheet

Yeah . These people are such bad guys , unless they put themselves on the front line in place of Jonny Whitekid. Then it’s ok!

Nobody said that ... but what I DID say was that their participation in the military is less than citizens. Take that for what you will ....

Quit whining and give a rational and sane reason to give them citizenship.

I'll wait right here.

/----/
View attachment 171355

a Trumpbot Republitards reaction to facts

View attachment 171356
A dumbass far left liberals idea of facts.
blank_page.jpg

/----/
View attachment 171355

a Trumpbot Republitards reaction to facts

View attachment 171356
A dumbass far left liberals idea of facts.
blank_page.jpg
/——-/ The horizontal blue lines represent
Climate change or racism or paying for tax cuts depending on the need of the moment.

holy shit.

You brought up a straw man argument about due process. No one said anything about anyone being denied a hearing. It’s completely irrelevant to the conversation

And rather than try to make it relevant you go and have a meltdown.

Go figure

Are you talking about dreamers? Kids who came hear as youngsters and only know America as their home ?

Do righties have no compassion?

you believe in abortion....end of topic

but wait theres more....
americsn cities like chicago, detroit and baltimore are full of "compassionate" people.....who rip off the cities, and ignore the dying citizens......nice job compassion

You believe in death penalty . So spare us the moral leacture .

On what planet is killing convicted killers Morley equivalent to killing children?

A zygote is not a child . And you don’t have to kill the criminal.

Ever notice that after a miscarriage no one ever says “I lost my zygote”? You k now why? Because it’s a child

When a law is broken, it is NOT punishment to take action to rectify the lawbreaking. If a car is stolen, the car is taken from the thief, and THEN they look at prosecution.

When someone comes into the country illegally - even as a child with their parents- sending them BACK is not punishmemt. Punishment would be fines, incarceration, probation, etc.

Due process can be minimal. Presentation before a judge or magistrate with proof of illegal presence in the country.

DACA is both illegal and unconstitutional. The CALIFORNIA judge's opinion to the contrary will be overturned, probably by a unanimous appellate court. It is garbage.

you believe in abortion....end of topic

You believe in death penalty . So spare us the moral leacture [sic].

All these shows is that you value the lives of the very worst criminals, more than you value the lives of the most innocent and defenseless of children. Your moral priorities are seriously f•••ed up. Typical for a LIbEral.

holy shit.

pardon me, youre too god damn fucking stupid to understand why ...
it was sarcasm, you guys do that shit all the time

We can and should. I'm glad you Republicans have finally come around on this issue. It wasn't always so. For decades, leading figures in the GOP went out of their way to sound a compassionate note when it came to immigration policy. In recent years that rhetoric fell out of line with where the Republican base was, giving Trump the opportunity of a lifetime in 2016.

But did you know Reagan opposed "putting up a fence"? "Rather than talking about putting up a fence," the future president said. "Why don't we work out some recognition of our mutual problems?" It's the kind of line you might hear from just about any Democratic senator in 2018.

On the stage debating him that day was another 1980 GOP presidential hopeful and future president, George H.W. Bush. He was asked by an audience member if children in the country illegally should be allowed to attend U.S. public schools.

Bush didn't hesitate, saying he doesn't want to see 6- or 8-year-olds being uneducated or "made to feel that they're living outside the law."

Reagan eventually signed a major immigration law that toughened border security, but offered amnesty to immigrants in the country illegally who entered before 1982.

The "compassionate conservative"

A couple of decades later, the presidency of George W. Bush brought another major push for immigration overhaul. Former Bush press secretary Ari Fleischer notes that the 43rd president's campaign slogan of "compassionate conservatism" applied to immigration.

Fleischer says that because Bush had been governor of Texas, he had a realistic view of who was coming across the border. "As a border governor, he had a personal understanding and a personal relationship with many of the immigrants who crossed the Rio Grande and came to Texas for work and liberty and for America's opportunity," Fleischer said.

Bush proposed changes to U.S. immigration law at an event at the White House in January 2004 that would make it easier for people to cross back and forth over the border to work legally in the United States. Bush described the problems he saw brought about by existing law. "Many undocumented workers walked mile after mile, through heat of day and cold of the night. Some have risked their lives in dangerous desert border crossings," Bush said. "Workers who seek only to earn a living end up in the shadows of American life."

The GOP's Evolution On Immigration

View attachment 171393

Glad to see you sounding like us liberals in 2006

Both the corporatists and the racists are fond of the mantra, "There are some jobs Americans won't do." It's a lie.

Americans will do virtually any job if they're paid a decent wage. This isn't about immigration - it's about economics. Industry and agriculture won't collapse without illegal labor, but the middle class is being crushed by it.

Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

Yes Thom wrote this back in 2006 when you guys were defending illegals.

Aren't you aware of how much your party has changed when it comes to immigration?

The GOP's Evolution On Immigration

Forum List

Back