Democrats: Why free shit for Mexico? Please explain how you support this logic?

How does it make logical sense to you to bitch about nothing but illegals while claiming to care about debt, deficit spending, expensive, shitty healthcare, poor education, poor infrastructure yet never mentioning them except when bitching about illegals?

Yep, it makes much more sense to whine about debt, deficit spending, expensive shitty healthcare, poor education, poor infrastructure while wanting to let more freely cross the border so you can give them free shit...dumbass.

Thank goodness I do not want to let more freely cross the border so we can give them free shit.

Yep, must just be all the other idiots on the left.

Well, since you are left of me are you including yourself?

For the sake of whatever credibility you have left, you really have to stop that crazy bullshit… Nobody here believes you are right of anybody.

I do not give a fuck what people think or believe, I am what I am. Why would I care what you think about me considering you are a misogynistic, racist piece of shit. I mean, really dude, think about it for a second. You are the lowest of the low on this forum, and you think I give a fuck how you view me?

Is that a fact, or just nonsense rolling around in your head?

Some Americans can’t afford health care regardless of what a rich Mexican does.

Do you support universal health care?

We obviously need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re trying to miss the point.
Answer the question, why the fuck would any country create such a flawed system that an illegal can get free healthcare where an American can not and will lose everything?
How do you make sense of such ignorance?

Obviously the system has failed.

It needs an overhaul.

The Democrats rolled out a health care plan and Republicans hated it. I seem to recall trump telling us he was going to roll out a new health care plan.

We are still waiting.

Maybe you have an idea or two on how we can fix this broken system.

What say you?

Is that a fact, or just nonsense rolling around in your head?

Some Americans can’t afford health care regardless of what a rich Mexican does.

Do you support universal health care?

We obviously need it.

Answer the question, why the fuck would any country create such a flawed system that an illegal can get free healthcare where an American can not and will lose everything?

Universal healthcare paid for by a national sales tax would resolve this problem of people who cannot afford healthcare getting their lives saved for "free". Let's pretend what you want, letting them die, is not an option. What's your solution?

Hahaha...you people are downright fascinating.
You really can’t connect dots...you honestly believe we OWE Mexico free healthcare...Don’t you?
At this point I have to conclude you are here by way of criminality and with illegal roots...Am I right?

So no solution? No alternative to letting people with no insurance just die?

I'm 4th generation Californian on my mother's side. I'm a Native Daughter of the Golden West, baby, and proud of it. Go Niners!!!!

It needs an overhaul.

The Democrats rolled out a health care plan and Republicans hated it. I seem to recall trump telling us he was going to roll out a new health care plan.

We are still waiting.

What say you?

Universal healthcare paid for by a national sales tax would resolve this problem of people who cannot afford healthcare getting their lives saved for "free". Let's pretend what you want, letting them die, is not an option. What's your solution?

You really can’t connect dots...you honestly believe we OWE Mexico free healthcare...Don’t you?
At this point I have to conclude you are here by way of criminality and with illegal roots...Am I right?

I'm 4th generation Californian on my mother's side. I'm a Native Daughter of the Golden West, baby, and proud of it. Go Niners!!!!

I guess I’ll continue to wait for the republican health care plan.

I would be willing to bet if trump created a health care plan that would benefit all Americans he would win 2020 in a landslide.

Let me really dumb this down for you lost folks.
Wouldn’t it make sense to a third grader that the first order of business in fixing a broken healthcare system should be getting Mexico off of our system...no?

Mexico isn't "on our system". What is your alternative to letting people die whether they are here legally or not? Wouldn't a universal healthcare system paid for by a national sales tax solve that problem? Then, even if they were not here legally and are getting paid under the table, they wouldn't be getting "free shit" now would they?

Whatever can be taken from productive Americans and given to illegals and unproductive Americans is what Democrats are all about. Give them candy and they will like you (and vote for you)
A lot of Dems have the agenda of retaliation against those who forged American greatness, they seek to wallow in their jealousy.

If you dont wanna give free shit to Mexico south and central america you automatically hate all brown people

Can't they come up with anything new ?
It's so old and boring

If you dont wanna give free shit to Mexico south and central america you automatically hate all brown people

It's so old and boring

When people say things like “ we must stop the browning of America” it becomes obvious.

Last edited:

It's so old and boring

When people say things like “ we must stop the browning of America” it becomes obvious.

You could easily silence the critics by sharing the data you loons must be privy to. I've asked for it many times..show us that the FORCED browning of our nation is a good thing...good for REAL Americans. All we see is every single predominantly brown community, city or state turn to complete shithole as it browns.

It needs an overhaul.

We are still waiting.

What say you?

It needs an overhaul.

We are still waiting.

What say you?

I would be willing to bet if trump created a health care plan that would benefit all Americans he would win 2020 in a landslide.

Wouldn’t it make sense to a third grader that the first order of business in fixing a broken healthcare system should be getting Mexico off of our system...no?

Mexico isn't "on our system". What is your alternative to letting people die whether they are here legally or not? Wouldn't a universal healthcare system paid for by a national sales tax solve that problem? Then, even if they were not here legally and are getting paid under the table, they wouldn't be getting "free shit" now would they?

Hold on a minute...so I made all this up...we aren't offering those 'traveling' from Mexico free healthcare?
"What is your alternative to letting people die whether they are here legally or not?"
Nobody, not even illegals DIE for lack of healthcare...You keep repeating the same lie...Why?
I don't have a solution but I'm smart enough to know that while working toward a solution we probably should throw Mexico in the laps of our taxpayers.

"Wouldn't a universal healthcare system paid for by a national sales tax solve that problem? Then, even if they were not here legally and are getting paid under the table, they wouldn't be getting "free shit" now would they?"
hahaha...that's some funny shit...how much carne asade, bottles of Tapatio, cases of Modello and Dodger hats do you think the cockroaches buy..haha...there's no sales tax on pit bulls. How much do you think wetbacks spen on sales tax per year? Remember they have litters of money trees (little beaners) whom don't pay sales tax.

You really gotta do some more research there Guadalupe.

It needs an overhaul.

We are still waiting.

What say you?

Hold on a minute...so I made all this up...we aren't offering those 'traveling' from Mexico free healthcare?
"What is your alternative to letting people die whether they are here legally or not?"
Nobody, not even illegals DIE for lack of healthcare...You keep repeating the same lie...Why?
I don't have a solution but I'm smart enough to know that while working toward a solution we probably should throw Mexico in the laps of our taxpayers.

"Wouldn't a universal healthcare system paid for by a national sales tax solve that problem? Then, even if they were not here legally and are getting paid under the table, they wouldn't be getting "free shit" now would they?"
hahaha...that's some funny shit...how much carne asade, bottles of Tapatio, cases of Modello and Dodger hats do you think the cockroaches buy..haha...there's no sales tax on pit bulls. How much do you think wetbacks spen on sales tax per year? Remember they have litters of money trees (little beaners) whom don't pay sales tax.

So the people living here illegally don't purchase goods and services? Are you certifiably insane or have you not been tested yet?

So the people living here illegally don't purchase goods and services? Are you certifiably insane or have you not been tested yet?

Of course they do...why do you keep avoiding questions? Do you always answer questions with questions?
Let me dumb this way down for you.....How much in sales tax does an average wetback family pay per year? Is that enough to cover all the normal things that sales tax covers and the healthcare for the family of 6-8?

Princess Two Tails says she will take away all union members health care. Make Wall Street pay. The 'the rich' pay. Make employers pay. (Ya that's going to keep the economy booming).
And all it's going to cost is 50 trillion bucks.
She has promised the 'middle class' won't have to pay a penny.
She is literally certifiable.
Elizabeth Warren says she would not raise middle class taxes for $52 trillion health care plan

Yet, Trumps plan for healthcare was......."Believe me it will be great!"

Let's be honest, you don't care what her plan is and in reality you don't understand it. You just know you've been told to not like it.

The Mexicrat ‘fix’ for our broken healthcare system is “give Mexico free healthcare.”
WTF...you insane bastards are no authority on how to fix shit. You dumbmotherfuckers created a system that forces good Americans to pay for a rich illegal beaners healthcare while our middle class go bankrupt and lose everything they ever worked for. WTF is wrong with you crazy bastards? I’m almost convinced that many of you Loons here are illegals yourselves...it’s the only thing that makes any sense.

Forum List

Back