Democrats: Why free shit for Mexico? Please explain how you support this logic?

$22 trillion in debt, a joke of a healthcare system, broken public education, crumbling infrastructure, a middle class that can’t save a penny and get ahead, wages that have been stagnant for years, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, rediculously high taxes for America’s Best...etc etc
And you self proclaimed fiscally responsible koooks don’t dare say a damn word about FREE, FREE, FREE for Wetbacks.
What the fuck is wrong with you ignorant fools? How can you expect anyone to take you seriously?
Golfing Gator

FREE, FREE, FREE for illegals is just empty campaign talk that will never become a reality.

I prefer to deal with what is happening now, not what some idiots are promising to get other idiots to vote for them.

Why do you never say a thing about $22 trillion in debt, a joke of a healthcare system, broken public education, crumbling infrastructure, a middle class that can’t save a penny and get ahead, wages that have been stagnant for years, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, ridiculously high taxes for America’s Best, yet spend your days talking about illegals? Do none of those other things matter to you?

Hold on a minute, are you claiming that illegals aren’t given free shit?
Why be disingenuous...you know for a fact that illegals are given tons of free shit.

All of those things matter to me which is why I bitch about illegals. How does it make logical sense to you to bitch about debt, deficit spending, expensive, shitty healthcare, poor education, poor infrastructure etc etc yet never bitch about wetbacks?

A rich illegal Mexican from Tijuana with a severe medical condition can walk in to Mexifornia and get all the free healthcare he can handle while a middle class American barely making ends meet with the same condition can and does lose everything he/she has ever worked for.
Explain how you believe that such logic can be sold to Americans?

Is that a fact, or just nonsense rolling around in your head?

Some Americans can’t afford health care regardless of what a rich Mexican does.

Do you support universal health care?

We obviously need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re trying to miss the point.
Answer the question, why the fuck would any country create such a flawed system that an illegal can get free healthcare where an American can not and will lose everything?
How do you make sense of such ignorance?

Obviously the system has failed.

It needs an overhaul.

The Democrats rolled out a health care plan and Republicans hated it. I seem to recall trump telling us he was going to roll out a new health care plan.

We are still waiting.

Maybe you have an idea or two on how we can fix this broken system.

What say you?

$22 trillion in debt, a joke of a healthcare system, broken public education, crumbling infrastructure, a middle class that can’t save a penny and get ahead, wages that have been stagnant for years, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, rediculously high taxes for America’s Best...etc etc
And you self proclaimed fiscally responsible koooks don’t dare say a damn word about FREE, FREE, FREE for Wetbacks.
What the fuck is wrong with you ignorant fools? How can you expect anyone to take you seriously?
Golfing Gator

FREE, FREE, FREE for illegals is just empty campaign talk that will never become a reality.

I prefer to deal with what is happening now, not what some idiots are promising to get other idiots to vote for them.

Why do you never say a thing about $22 trillion in debt, a joke of a healthcare system, broken public education, crumbling infrastructure, a middle class that can’t save a penny and get ahead, wages that have been stagnant for years, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, ridiculously high taxes for America’s Best, yet spend your days talking about illegals? Do none of those other things matter to you?

Why be disingenuous...you know for a fact that illegals are given tons of free shit.

All of those things matter to me which is why I bitch about illegals. How does it make logical sense to you to bitch about debt, deficit spending, expensive, shitty healthcare, poor education, poor infrastructure etc etc yet never bitch about wetbacks?

How does it make logical sense to you to bitch about nothing but illegals while claiming to care about debt, deficit spending, expensive, shitty healthcare, poor education, poor infrastructure yet never mentioning them except when bitching about illegals?

A rich illegal Mexican from Tijuana with a severe medical condition can walk in to Mexifornia and get all the free healthcare he can handle while a middle class American barely making ends meet with the same condition can and does lose everything he/she has ever worked for.

We obviously need it.

Answer the question, why the fuck would any country create such a flawed system that an illegal can get free healthcare where an American can not and will lose everything?

Universal healthcare paid for by a national sales tax would resolve this problem of people who cannot afford healthcare getting their lives saved for "free". Let's pretend what you want, letting them die, is not an option. What's your solution?

Golfing Gator

How does it make logical sense to you to bitch about nothing but illegals while claiming to care about debt, deficit spending, expensive, shitty healthcare, poor education, poor infrastructure yet never mentioning them except when bitching about illegals?

Yep, it makes much more sense to whine about debt, deficit spending, expensive shitty healthcare, poor education, poor infrastructure while wanting to let more freely cross the border so you can give them free shit...dumbass.

Golfing Gator

It’s sad that I have to explain something so elementary to you. Like I would a child, I’ll teach you through short story...you’re welcome in advance.
“My wife spends $600 per month on shoes to satisfy her odd shoe fetish. Every month we fall $600 short on making our overhead. Gator and the fools think we should eat less and sell cars before I talk to her about cutting her spending on shoes, while all sane folks tell me to cut her spending on shoes first before putting my family on a Top Ramen diet.”

Did you learn anything Gator?

We obviously need it.

It needs an overhaul.

The Democrats rolled out a health care plan and Republicans hated it. I seem to recall trump telling us he was going to roll out a new health care plan.

We are still waiting.

What say you?

We obviously need it.

Universal healthcare paid for by a national sales tax would resolve this problem of people who cannot afford healthcare getting their lives saved for "free". Let's pretend what you want, letting them die, is not an option. What's your solution?

Hahaha...you people are downright fascinating.
You really can’t connect dots...you honestly believe we OWE Mexico free healthcare...Don’t you?
At this point I have to conclude you are here by way of criminality and with illegal roots...Am I right?

We obviously need it.

It needs an overhaul.

We are still waiting.

What say you?

We obviously need it.

You really can’t connect dots...you honestly believe we OWE Mexico free healthcare...Don’t you?
At this point I have to conclude you are here by way of criminality and with illegal roots...Am I right?

So no solution? No alternative to letting people with no insurance just die?

I'm 4th generation Californian on my mother's side. I'm a Native Daughter of the Golden West, baby, and proud of it. Go Niners!!!!

We obviously need it.

It needs an overhaul.

We are still waiting.

What say you?

We obviously need it.

I'm 4th generation Californian on my mother's side. I'm a Native Daughter of the Golden West, baby, and proud of it. Go Niners!!!!

I guess I’ll continue to wait for the republican health care plan.

I would be willing to bet if trump created a health care plan that would benefit all Americans he would win 2020 in a landslide.

I would be willing to bet if trump created a health care plan that would benefit all Americans he would win 2020 in a landslide.

Or we could solve the problem ourselves. We need government to stay out of the way.

We obviously need it.

It needs an overhaul.

We are still waiting.

What say you?

We obviously need it.

We obviously need it.

It needs an overhaul.

We are still waiting.

What say you?

We obviously need it.

Let me really dumb this down for you lost folks.
Wouldn’t it make sense to a third grader that the first order of business in fixing a broken healthcare system should be getting Mexico off of our system...no?

We obviously need it.

It needs an overhaul.

We are still waiting.

What say you?

We obviously need it.

You are super confused, we’ve already established that your illegals get free healthcare...why would they die for lack of healthcare?

Golfing Gator

Yep, it makes much more sense to whine about debt, deficit spending, expensive shitty healthcare, poor education, poor infrastructure while wanting to let more freely cross the border so you can give them free shit...dumbass.

Thank goodness I do not want to let more freely cross the border so we can give them free shit.

Or we could solve the problem ourselves. We need government to stay out of the way.

Well kind of...I have a hunch...if government would have been doing their job, fulfilling their obligations to the American people and kept our border secure we’d have a 100 million fewer wetbacks and thriving healthcare and education systems.

Well kind of...I have a hunch...if government would have been doing their job, fulfilling their obligations to the American people and kept our border secure we’d have a 100 million fewer wetbacks and thriving healthcare and education systems.

You must go to bed every night trembling at the thought of Mexicans invading. Sounds miserable.

Golfing Gator

Thank goodness I do not want to let more freely cross the border so we can give them free shit.

Yep, must just be all the other idiots on the left.

Well, since you are left of me are you including yourself?

You must go to bed every night trembling at the thought of Mexicans invading. Sounds miserable.

If you were a decent human being and if you saw the mass degradation the human cockroaches cause you would to. Have you ever been here...North Mexico?

Well, since you are left of me are you including yourself?

For the sake of whatever credibility you have left, you really have to stop that crazy bullshit… Nobody here believes you are right of anybody.

We obviously need it.

It needs an overhaul.

We are still waiting.

What say you?

We obviously need it.

It needs an overhaul.

We are still waiting.

What say you?

Let me really dumb this down for you lost folks.
Wouldn’t it make sense to a third grader that the first order of business in fixing a broken healthcare system should be getting Mexico off of our system...no?

Thats not a plan. Its an objective.

Once you have stopped the evil brown people from entering this country, whats phase 2?

Don’t tell me, let me guess. Deport all the brown people that are here illegally.

Then what?

Whats your plan to cover all the people who can’t afford health care on their own?

Let them die because they want “free shit?”

Forum List

Back