Democrats who support minimum wage don't support it for themselves....

NRSC National Republican Senatorial Committee
Internships
Thank you for your interest in the National Republican Senatorial Committee!

The NRSC internship program provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and build leadership skills. This program is designed to cultivate today's young leaders, provide additional campaign experience and prepare them for future opportunities. To apply for an internship with the NRSC at our Headquarters, please fill out and submit the application below that most matches your interests. Please note that all internships are unpaid, volunteer positions.

You might want to note the last sentence of the add.

Are they advocating for a higher minimum wage? No?? Well then, you have absolutely no point whatsoever do you. Glad we cleared that up.

I knew long ago to apply myself and become more than a burger flipper. You're missing the point
No I got the point. You grew up in an era where career mobility was much easier, I'm telling you that is no longer the case. Not even close.
career mobility is easy, if you have skills that people need. It doesn't take a lot of skill to hold a spatula and not burn yourself every minute. The elderly can do it, teenagers can do it, many mentally challenged people can do it, many disabled people do it. My 9 year old nephew can do it, he makes a mean burger, even melts the cheese on it.

If you want a decent job, then quit whining and go get one. No one owes you jack shit, but if you put your mind to it, I guarantee you can get one. Unless you are just plain old lazy, then you are SOL.
You are such a moron. I have a full time job with killer benefits. What I am actually talking about is the well being of the economy at large.
Most on here figure your full time job to be sitting at home smoking dope, you paid for on unemployment, after you quit your job at Mcdonalds. Yeah, killer benefits you got there.
:alcoholic:
It's interesting how you entertain these tired stereotypes about the leftwing. I get it. Your dick is small. Automatically assuming that I am some low life mooch makes you feel superior and validated about your beliefs and thus your penis feels artificially bigger. You know who are the real low lifes? Libertarians. They expect the government to pay for everything for them because of their disdain for paying any taxes. Yeah, our infrastructure and education system is ranked one of the worst in the developed world because of mooches like you who insist on ridiculous tax cuts.
I guess you get off on thinking about men's dicks but that is your problem, if you got a job, you might not have so much time, or hair on your hands.

Glad you are in Colorado, but it's sad for folks eating McDonalds out there, what are you using for the special sauce?

NRSC National Republican Senatorial Committee
Internships
Thank you for your interest in the National Republican Senatorial Committee!

The NRSC internship program provides a unique opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and build leadership skills. This program is designed to cultivate today's young leaders, provide additional campaign experience and prepare them for future opportunities. To apply for an internship with the NRSC at our Headquarters, please fill out and submit the application below that most matches your interests. Please note that all internships are unpaid, volunteer positions.

You might want to note the last sentence of the add.
^^^^ about time we have a JFK democrat on here

No I got the point. You grew up in an era where career mobility was much easier, I'm telling you that is no longer the case. Not even close.
career mobility is easy, if you have skills that people need. It doesn't take a lot of skill to hold a spatula and not burn yourself every minute. The elderly can do it, teenagers can do it, many mentally challenged people can do it, many disabled people do it. My 9 year old nephew can do it, he makes a mean burger, even melts the cheese on it.

If you want a decent job, then quit whining and go get one. No one owes you jack shit, but if you put your mind to it, I guarantee you can get one. Unless you are just plain old lazy, then you are SOL.
You are such a moron. I have a full time job with killer benefits. What I am actually talking about is the well being of the economy at large.
Most on here figure your full time job to be sitting at home smoking dope, you paid for on unemployment, after you quit your job at Mcdonalds. Yeah, killer benefits you got there.
:alcoholic:
It's interesting how you entertain these tired stereotypes about the leftwing. I get it. Your dick is small. Automatically assuming that I am some low life mooch makes you feel superior and validated about your beliefs and thus your penis feels artificially bigger. You know who are the real low lifes? Libertarians. They expect the government to pay for everything for them because of their disdain for paying any taxes. Yeah, our infrastructure and education system is ranked one of the worst in the developed world because of mooches like you who insist on ridiculous tax cuts.
I guess you get off on thinking about men's dicks but that is your problem, if you got a job, you might not have so much time, or hair on your hands.

Glad you are in Colorado, but it's sad for folks eating McDonalds out there, what are you using for the special sauce?
Lol are you sure that isn't you getting off from penis size because you are the one who even brought up such a thing. It would make sense because yours is so small to begin with.

Forum List

Back