Democrats' white male problem

Just in case anyone forgot...this is what Correll claimed earlier:

There are documented cases of white males being discriminated again. There are well researched and peer reviewed studies on how much discrimination white males face.

He's posted multiple excuses but no proof that those "documented cases" even exist. No "well researched and peer reviewed studies" either...................................just excuses.

Everyone knows it. INcluding you.

You are just attempting to bog down the discussion is silliness.

The point of the op stands. THe Dem Party has become the party of anti-white racism, and thus has lost the White Male vote, which used to be the back bone of the Party.
Still waiting for you to back this up:

There are documented cases of white males being discriminated again. There are well researched and peer reviewed studies on how much discrimination white males face.

Is this a serious question?

Yeah, it's a serious question. What is "this"? What is it you perceive is going on with white males? Do you perceive they are being somehow oppressed? Your "payback" comment indicates you do.
I find it very difficult to believe you don't know what I'm talking about, so I won't burn a lot of bandwidth here.

To answer your question: "This" would the various current cultural/sociological behaviors manifesting from the term "male privilege".

Your agreement is not required, nor is your stated recognition of that term.

You didn't answer the question. Recognizing that male or white privilege exists does not equal male oppression. Your payback comment indicates you perceive that white men ARE being oppressed as some sort of retaliation for the past oppression of minorities and women. Men, especially white men aren't being oppressed.
I agree with you, they aren't being oppressed.

But you have this terribly misguided notion that white men somehow have "privilege." If anyone has privilege in modern corporate and elite society, it is minorities and women. This is obvious to any rational observer.

The elite society desires diversity, and men need women, not the other way around. YOU are so deluded.

Feminism’s Dependency Trap
Feminism's Dependency Trap - Quillette

". . . This is not to deny that there is real and brutal violence against women, best handled by the police and the criminal justice system. But if a co-worker lets a woman know she looks hot in her skirt this can reasonably be dealt with by a woman on her own, rather than by corporate structures of authority. If we would prefer not to deal with these things on our own, fair enough, but let us not re-describe this reliance on authority as a victory for feminism, or for women’s empowerment, and instead call it what it is: an instance of women’s dependence on structural power; a paternal bureaucracy that has arrogated ever more coercive power under the banner of gender equity.

Feminism is suffering from a lack of respect for women themselves. This is part of the lack of respect for other individuals as individuals that characterizes modern culture. We have exchanged personal agency for the depersonalization of human life and individual accountability for a bureaucratic structure that is ultimately responsible to no one, because no one takes personal responsibility for it. If we want to retreat from encountering others in their particular individuality, however distasteful, we should not do violence to logic by calling it a triumph of personal agency. A complaint to human resources may make us feel safe and avoid a potentially uncomfortable confrontation, but at the expense of personal courage.. . ."

"If anyone has privilege in modern corporate and elite society, it is minorities and women..." I guess that's why such a HUGE % of our corporate leaders and elite society leaders are minorities and women, right? :71:

Women mostly choose to not spend their time and energy to become CEOs.

And minorities have other handicaps that more than make up for the discrimination in their favor.

As you well know. For both points. YOu silly lefty.

He's posted multiple excuses but no proof that those "documented cases" even exist. No "well researched and peer reviewed studies" either...................................just excuses.

The point of the op stands. THe Dem Party has become the party of anti-white racism, and thus has lost the White Male vote, which used to be the back bone of the Party.

Don't need to. It is common knowledge and you are just playing stonewalling games.

And we’re still waiting for proof of any of the bullshit you’ve claimed. Your utter ignorance of current events is noted. Try putting down the bon bons and actually look at what is going on.

Yeah, it's a serious question. What is "this"? What is it you perceive is going on with white males? Do you perceive they are being somehow oppressed? Your "payback" comment indicates you do.
I find it very difficult to believe you don't know what I'm talking about, so I won't burn a lot of bandwidth here.

To answer your question: "This" would the various current cultural/sociological behaviors manifesting from the term "male privilege".

You didn't answer the question. Recognizing that male or white privilege exists does not equal male oppression. Your payback comment indicates you perceive that white men ARE being oppressed as some sort of retaliation for the past oppression of minorities and women. Men, especially white men aren't being oppressed.

But you have this terribly misguided notion that white men somehow have "privilege." If anyone has privilege in modern corporate and elite society, it is minorities and women. This is obvious to any rational observer.

The elite society desires diversity, and men need women, not the other way around. YOU are so deluded.

". . . This is not to deny that there is real and brutal violence against women, best handled by the police and the criminal justice system. But if a co-worker lets a woman know she looks hot in her skirt this can reasonably be dealt with by a woman on her own, rather than by corporate structures of authority. If we would prefer not to deal with these things on our own, fair enough, but let us not re-describe this reliance on authority as a victory for feminism, or for women’s empowerment, and instead call it what it is: an instance of women’s dependence on structural power; a paternal bureaucracy that has arrogated ever more coercive power under the banner of gender equity.

Feminism is suffering from a lack of respect for women themselves. This is part of the lack of respect for other individuals as individuals that characterizes modern culture. We have exchanged personal agency for the depersonalization of human life and individual accountability for a bureaucratic structure that is ultimately responsible to no one, because no one takes personal responsibility for it. If we want to retreat from encountering others in their particular individuality, however distasteful, we should not do violence to logic by calling it a triumph of personal agency. A complaint to human resources may make us feel safe and avoid a potentially uncomfortable confrontation, but at the expense of personal courage.. . ."

"If anyone has privilege in modern corporate and elite society, it is minorities and women..." I guess that's why such a HUGE % of our corporate leaders and elite society leaders are minorities and women, right? :71:

And minorities have other handicaps that more than make up for the discrimination in their favor.

And...here come the excuses.

Don't need to. It is common knowledge and you are just playing stonewalling games.

And once again...

One documented case? One well researched and peer reviewed study?

You've got nothing. nothing. nothing.

YOu made a point. Sort of valid.

I seriously addressed it.

You had a choice of seriously addressing my point, or posting a logical fallacy as a form of dodge, because you could not refute my point.

Your actions show that you know I am right.

Yet, you cannot bring yourself to be honest and admit it.

And once again...

One documented case? One well researched and peer reviewed study?

You've got nothing. nothing. nothing.

It is common knowledge and you are just playing stonewalling games.

I know alot of white males who are going to vote Democrat. In fact more of my closest white male friends are staunch Democrats. I am mostly always 3rd party. I can't in sound mind vote for a Democrat or Republican anymore.

I know alot of white males who are going to vote Democrat. In fact more of my closest white male friends are staunch Democrats. I am mostly always 3rd party. I can't in sound mind vote for a Democrat or Republican anymore.

Are they biologically white males, are just people or things that "identify" as "white males"?

You had a choice of seriously addressing my point, or posting a logical fallacy as a form of dodge, because you could not refute my point.

Still waiting for something...anything to back up THIS claim you made:

Let's remember that no one made you make that claim, it's yours to own.

They are white, hetero married devout Christian males. Most are business owners but a couple are orthopedic surgeons.

Are they biologically white males, are just people or things that "identify" as "white males"?
Wonderful.....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Still waiting for something...anything to back up THIS claim you made:

Let's remember that no one made you make that claim, it's yours to own.

LOL!!! Silly boy. Happy to stand by it.

All you are tying to do, is bury the thread is garbage, so that some moderator will shut it down.

Any attempt to discuss seriously, the Democratic Party and their modern day support of anti-white racism, draws the far left partisan hacks out of the woodwork to shut it down.

THe point stands.

The democratic party has abandoned it's traditional voters, and embraced racism against them.

They are white, hetero married devout Christian males. Most are business owners but a couple are orthopedic surgeons.

Yeah, I know how you libs are.

Don't tell me what they "are" now, tell me what they were born as, or made as, in case we are talking about a doll or a pet that you know, is "identifying" as a white male human".

Is this a serious question?

I know it's just one datapoint, but it makes an argument:

It took my Nephew one year to get a job in Computer Science Field. He applied to a multitude of places and is very sharp. Someone you would want to hire. He and his girlfriend graduated with Computer Science degrees from Cal-Poly. She submitted three applications, interviewed three times and was offered two jobs for her effort. It took her < 30 days from Graduating. My Nephew submitted more than 40 applications, interviewed 5 times and was offered one job. It took him a year to get a job. I asked him why it took so long in consideration of his degree and where it was from and he replied "I'm a white male" He is a liberal.

Go figure.
It is always a convenient crutch as to why one doesn't get hired, isn't it? Are you asserting that his girlfriend got a job she wasn't deserving of?

No. I guess you are unaware that there is a problem with not having enough females employed by tech companies. Given two candidates whom are equally qualified, the minority or woman gets the nod. It's what I was taught through our HR management classes where I worked. Equal opportunity = a need to balance the employee profiles to match the averages of the country.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Decades ago, my father, a WW2 Vet worked as a pipefitter out of a labor union. Like most of his fellow pipefitters at the time, he was a pro labor, pro union Democrat.

White working class males were the backbone of the Democratic party for many years, but recently things have changed. In their headlong pursuit of diversity, the Democratic party have showcased women and minorities to the point of white males having been marginalized and even scorned by the Democrats as racist, sexist bigots, and often treated as 2nd class citizens. Not surprisingly, this has caused many working class white men to drift to the GOP where they feel more accepted. This stupid move by the left wing has been the reason democrats have lost elections.

Democrats - get it through your head. White males vote in large numbers, and if you don't start making them feel more valued in your "big tent" that tent won't be big enough, and you'll just keep losing.

:bigboy:

Theyre also going to have a black male problem when half of them vote for djt

:777:
Not really directed at you op
As for y/t

The demonization of white and the right ...its just our imaginations ...silly us

We're white right wing extremists....supporting systemic racism and sexism blah blah blah the struggle must continue until the playing field is leveled wah wah wah blah blah blah.

righ-wing-extremism-27294085.png

Then you will have no problem sharing some of those "well-researched" and "documented cases" with us.

Why? We both know about them. I've posted them here before. YOu've read them.

Let's skip forward to the point where you don't care that it is true, and you just insult me and deflect from the facts.
You've posted nothing....and now you are using the well-worn excuse because your bluff has been called. But, carry on in your perceived victimhood.

Your demand for data that you are completely aware of, and have been shown before, was answered.

YOu saying "victimhood" is just you being a troll.
Nope, you didn't provide squat. But I've gotten used to CRCs pulling this excuse. Shame on me (and anyone else) if we continued to fall for that lie.

Don't know or care about your abbreviations.

Your demand for data that you are completely aware of, and have been shown before, was answered.

YOu saying "victimhood" is just you being a troll.

You claiming discrimination where none exists IS victimhood. There is discrimination in college admissions. It's just not white guys getting discriminated against.

Subtle Racial and Political Discrimination in College Admissions : Institute for Policy Research - Northwestern University

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Decades ago, my father, a WW2 Vet worked as a pipefitter out of a labor union. Like most of his fellow pipefitters at the time, he was a pro labor, pro union Democrat.

White working class males were the backbone of the Democratic party for many years, but recently things have changed. In their headlong pursuit of diversity, the Democratic party have showcased women and minorities to the point of white males having been marginalized and even scorned by the Democrats as racist, sexist bigots, and often treated as 2nd class citizens. Not surprisingly, this has caused many working class white men to drift to the GOP where they feel more accepted. This stupid move by the left wing has been the reason democrats have lost elections.

Democrats - get it through your head. White males vote in large numbers, and if you don't start making them feel more valued in your "big tent" that tent won't be big enough, and you'll just keep losing.

:bigboy:

White males are the most powerful group in history and now will rise up and stop the women’s. Vote after letting them try to vote with logic and reason

They have proved they cannot and will elect crooks that destroys the nation

The wise men for bring logic tests for voters to stop the unwise from electing crooks that destroys

Forum List

Back