Democrats' white male problem

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Decades ago, my father, a WW2 Vet worked as a pipefitter out of a labor union. Like most of his fellow pipefitters at the time, he was a pro labor, pro union Democrat.

White working class males were the backbone of the Democratic party for many years, but recently things have changed. In their headlong pursuit of diversity, the Democratic party have showcased women and minorities to the point of white males having been marginalized and even scorned by the Democrats as racist, sexist bigots, and often treated as 2nd class citizens. Not surprisingly, this has caused many working class white men to drift to the GOP where they feel more accepted. This stupid move by the left wing has been the reason democrats have lost elections.

Democrats - get it through your head. White males vote in large numbers, and if you don't start making them feel more valued in your "big tent" that tent won't be big enough, and you'll just keep losing.

:bigboy:

This white male votes lib-prog-dem because he understands the dangers of right wing fascism.

I know of many others

What the hell you talking about ? "right wing fascism" is just a code word with a very fungible meaning.

Bawhahhahahahaha @ GOP populism...

What I see in this OP is a bunch of feelings, period....

Please tell me about this GOP populism...…policies, not what you feel.....I am not concerned about your feels

I'll wait

Discussing discrimination, where vast amounts of discrimination exists is NOT "victimhood", and you saying it is, is just you defending racism.

In post 117 we have a lib rookie explaining how in HR classes he was taught that, there is a need to balance the work force of tech companies to match the demographics of the country, and that the way to do it, is "if all other factors are equal" to always give the job to the woman, based on her gender, and to deny it to the guy, because he is a guy.

He did not say that that was his personal opinion, or something that a certain teacher felt. He said that he was taught that that is what "equal" means.

Always breaking for against the man, and lets face it, he meant white man, unless the white man has a undeniable edge, (lol!) is a form of DISCRIMINATION.

And he is so brainwashed, that he did not even know it, as he said it.

Except for the fact that there isn't "vast amounts" of discrimination against white males.

Your silly denial, makes you look silly.

Now, does anyone want to discuss this issue seriously? Or do we just take as a given the dems racist hostility to white males and there is nothing more to be said about it?

Except my "denial" came with actual facts and studies, not random "my son didn't get the school they wanted" stories.

You really need to learn what racism is. You don't have a clue.

Irrelevant facts presented which did not address the issue, presented just to distract from a Truth we all know.

The studies and documentation on anti-white discrimination have all been posted here many times.

YOu guys demand them, then dismiss them, with varying degrees of stupidity, and devolve into increasingly stupid and trollish logical fallacies.

We have all seen this many times. I don't see a reason to do it again.

What comes next? What do you have after that?
Where are those "studies and documentation on anti-white discrimination"? You have never posted them here at all....claiming you have is just a lie.

It is hard to believe that you have edited your memory that effectively.

I know you libs love your denial. But surely there are limits to it.

So, your part is the part of anti-white racism,and anti-white male sexism.

Do you have any plans to stop doing that, or do you plan to double down on it, once America becomes a minority majority nation?

Except for the fact that there isn't "vast amounts" of discrimination against white males.

Now, does anyone want to discuss this issue seriously? Or do we just take as a given the dems racist hostility to white males and there is nothing more to be said about it?

Except my "denial" came with actual facts and studies, not random "my son didn't get the school they wanted" stories.

Irrelevant facts presented which did not address the issue, presented just to distract from a Truth we all know.

The studies and documentation on anti-white discrimination have all been posted here many times.

YOu guys demand them, then dismiss them, with varying degrees of stupidity, and devolve into increasingly stupid and trollish logical fallacies.

Where are those "studies and documentation on anti-white discrimination"? You have never posted them here at all....claiming you have is just a lie.

Do you have any plans to stop doing that, or do you plan to double down on it, once America becomes a minority majority nation?
They may not look at them but some of us would not mind if you posted them again. I have not seen them but I have been off the board for awhile.

I’m sorry that I don’t hang on your every word in every thread. You’re just not that important. Post the links.

I find it very difficult to believe you don't know what I'm talking about, so I won't burn a lot of bandwidth here.

To answer your question: "This" would the various current cultural/sociological behaviors manifesting from the term "male privilege".

Your agreement is not required, nor is your stated recognition of that term.

You didn't answer the question. Recognizing that male or white privilege exists does not equal male oppression. Your payback comment indicates you perceive that white men ARE being oppressed as some sort of retaliation for the past oppression of minorities and women. Men, especially white men aren't being oppressed.

I know it's just one datapoint, but it makes an argument:

It took my Nephew one year to get a job in Computer Science Field. He applied to a multitude of places and is very sharp. Someone you would want to hire. He and his girlfriend graduated with Computer Science degrees from Cal-Poly. She submitted three applications, interviewed three times and was offered two jobs for her effort. It took her < 30 days from Graduating. My Nephew submitted more than 40 applications, interviewed 5 times and was offered one job. It took him a year to get a job. I asked him why it took so long in consideration of his degree and where it was from and he replied "I'm a white male" He is a liberal.

Go figure.
It is always a convenient crutch as to why one doesn't get hired, isn't it? Are you asserting that his girlfriend got a job she wasn't deserving of?

No. I guess you are unaware that there is a problem with not having enough females employed by tech companies. Given two candidates whom are equally qualified, the minority or woman gets the nod. It's what I was taught through our HR management classes where I worked. Equal opportunity = a need to balance the employee profiles to match the averages of the country.
Nice anecdote, can you back what you just said with evidence?

Nope. Always a presentation given, never any handouts and always a discussion about how "there are NO quotas" and discussion about what our current demographics are and how they line up to the demographics of the country. I was required to sit in this training session every year so I have a fairly strong memory of how things were communicated. My use of "minority or woman gets the nod" should have read "selection based on balancing demographics" which is essentially the same thing where I worked (Engineering field). BTW, quotas are big time Illegal for obvious reasons.

I’m sorry that I don’t hang on your every word in every thread. You’re just not that important. Post the links.
He has no links....he is just doing what most of them do when their bluff is called.

You didn't answer the question. Recognizing that male or white privilege exists does not equal male oppression. Your payback comment indicates you perceive that white men ARE being oppressed as some sort of retaliation for the past oppression of minorities and women. Men, especially white men aren't being oppressed.

I know it's just one datapoint, but it makes an argument:

It took my Nephew one year to get a job in Computer Science Field. He applied to a multitude of places and is very sharp. Someone you would want to hire. He and his girlfriend graduated with Computer Science degrees from Cal-Poly. She submitted three applications, interviewed three times and was offered two jobs for her effort. It took her < 30 days from Graduating. My Nephew submitted more than 40 applications, interviewed 5 times and was offered one job. It took him a year to get a job. I asked him why it took so long in consideration of his degree and where it was from and he replied "I'm a white male" He is a liberal.

Go figure.
It is always a convenient crutch as to why one doesn't get hired, isn't it? Are you asserting that his girlfriend got a job she wasn't deserving of?

No. I guess you are unaware that there is a problem with not having enough females employed by tech companies. Given two candidates whom are equally qualified, the minority or woman gets the nod. It's what I was taught through our HR management classes where I worked. Equal opportunity = a need to balance the employee profiles to match the averages of the country.
Nice anecdote, can you back what you just said with evidence?

Nope. Always a presentation given, never any handouts and always a discussion about how "there are NO quotas" and discussion about what our current demographics are and how they line up to the demographics of the country. I was required to sit in this training session every year so I have a fairly strong memory of how things were communicated. My use of "minority or woman gets the nod" should have read "selection based on balancing demographics" which is essentially the same thing where I worked (Engineering field). BTW, quotas are big time Illegal for obvious reasons.
Lots of words for "Nope". Thanks.

They may not look at them but some of us would not mind if you posted them again. I have not seen them but I have been off the board for awhile.

The name of the original essay, I believe was "no longer separate but not yet equal".

Here is the original url. Sorry, can't seem to find the full text online anymore. It is pretty old and settled.

No Longer Separate, Not Yet Equal

Here is a good analysis with hard numbers excerpted.

Bias and Bigotry in Academia , by Patrick Buchanan

"As Nieli puts it, "Being Hispanic conferred an admissions boost over being white ... equivalent to 130 SAT points (out of 1,600), while being black rather than white conferred a 310-point SAT advantage."

That is not only widespread discrimination, and very heavy discrimination, but incredibly accurately described HOW MUCH discrimination.

A 310 point racial bonus for black skin.

And it should not have to be said, but it does,

the motives and the ideological demands, hell the GOVERNMENT THREATS, that drive this discrimination, are nearly universal in our society.

So, what is notable about this, is that it is NOT subjective. It is hard data that only someone who does not understand statistics could argue against.

This is not about me. This is common knowledge and settled research. YOu might as well demand a link to the idea of supply and demand.

YOu are being silly.

He has no links....he is just doing what most of them do when their bluff is called.

People like you, demand links, to waste time and bog down uncomfortable debates.

The dems are the Party of anti-white racism. YOu are hostile to whites. A white person has to be ignorant or full of self hate to vote for you.

People like you, demand links, to waste time and bog down uncomfortable debates.

The dems are the Party of anti-white racism. YOu are hostile to whites. A white person has to be ignorant or full of self hate to vote for you.

People like you that claim evidence but never provide it are full of shit until they do. Guess that makes you full of shit. Poor white male victim...

I'm as white as they come...and not running for office. I also recognize the advantages that come with being white. I'm only hostile to bicycle riders. Gender or race is immaterial.

The name of the original essay, I believe was "no longer separate but not yet equal".

Here is the original url. Sorry, can't seem to find the full text online anymore. It is pretty old and settled.

"As Nieli puts it, "Being Hispanic conferred an admissions boost over being white ... equivalent to 130 SAT points (out of 1,600), while being black rather than white conferred a 310-point SAT advantage."

That is not only widespread discrimination, and very heavy discrimination, but incredibly accurately described HOW MUCH discrimination.

the motives and the ideological demands, hell the GOVERNMENT THREATS, that drive this discrimination, are nearly universal in our society.

So, what is notable about this, is that it is NOT subjective. It is hard data that only someone who does not understand statistics could argue against.

You gave links to opinion not studies.

People like you that claim evidence but never provide it are full of shit until they do. Guess that makes you full of shit. Poor white male victim...

I'm as white as they come...and not running for office. I also recognize the advantages that come with being white. I'm only hostile to bicycle riders. Gender or race is immaterial.

Referencing racism, is not the same as claiming to be a victim of it. Why are you lying about what I said?

Referencing racism, is not the same as claiming to be a victim of it. Why are you lying about what I said?

Okay, youre not here claiming white men are discriminated against. We're just dreaming it all...

Oh, and this is a study.

Subtle Racial and Political Discrimination in College Admissions : Institute for Policy Research - Northwestern University

Last edited:

You gave links to opinion not studies.

Nope. FIrst link is to the study. It is old enough that the full text is not online, not that I could find. Now that I posted the title, you are welcome to spend some of YOUR time, looking for the full text and/or peer review rebuttals, if you are serious, and your demands were not just activist tactics.

Your next post will tell us what type of person you are.

Okay, youre not here claiming white men are discriminated against. Were just dreaming it all...

You twisted a comment on a problem into a personal attack on me,

and when I pointed it out, you twisted THAT, into me denying that I made the original comment?

Wow. You really are desperate to avoid this issue. You really feel terror at the though of any serious discussion of it.

Why? Surely you knew that someday whites would catch on to the dems anti-white racism. You had to know this day was coming?

Okay, youre not here claiming white men are discriminated against. We're just dreaming it all...

Oh, and this is a study.

Subtle Racial and Political Discrimination in College Admissions : Institute for Policy Research - Northwestern University

A study based mostly on political affiliation.

Forum List

Back