Democrats Wave Franken as Trophy Over Limping GOP

concept

Evil Mongering
Jun 19, 2009
West Mi
Democrats wave Franken as trophy over limping GOP - Yahoo! News

No commentary is necessary really. But the title really is belly-laugh worthy.

I mean Franken? WHat is pathetic is that the GOP couldn't field anyone capable of beating Al Franken. That is comedy right there. But that doesn't prop up Franken, that shows how really bad the GOP is.

I mean it's freaking Al Franken. :LOL:

What a prize you got there, libs. :lol:

Uh...Norm Coleman DID beat Franken - through five recounts. Only after mysterious hidden truckloads of ballots were discovered did Franken win.

Uh...Norm Coleman DID beat Franken - through five recounts. Only after mysterious hidden truckloads of ballots were discovered did Franken win.
I guess the wingnut media is doing its job of making you believe that crap. Take it up with the Minnesota court.

:lol: that you actually believe such a thing. But you find it impossible that they just didn't count every vote in Florida back in 2000 huh? :eusa_whistle:

:lol: that you actually believe such a thing. But you find it impossible that they just didn't count every vote in Florida back in 2000 huh? :eusa_whistle:
Apples and submarines.

The mess in MN more closely resembled the Rossi/Gregoire recount in WA, where certain key precincts ended up having more total votes than votes cast in the first place.

Florida 2000 was about Algore trying to cherry pick precincts where he would pick up votes and excluding those where he was likely to lose ground.

I guess the wingnut media is doing its job of making you believe that crap. Take it up with the Minnesota court.

Non-sequitur. The court decision doesn't affect the objective reality of votes for Fraken being given under one standard while votes for Coleman being denied under that same standard. It doesn't also address the matter of votes materializing out of nowhere. All the court decision did was uphold the certification of the vote. "Taking it up with the court" is just some stupid "I winx0rz!" button used by people when they lack anything substantive with which they may debate.

Delusion is strong in this one... :lol:

Brilliant rejoinder :cuckoo:

I see you're equally as worthless here as you have been everywhere else I've encountered you.

Sometimes, I begin to think you're hardly the worthy whetstone.

And you're a big fat slug who whines day and night.

And you're a big fat slug who whines day and night.

So what's the appropriate 3rd grade response here? Hmmm...

Oh, right.

Ahem: "I know you are, but what am I."

That is all.

:)

I'm rubber and you're glue.

Whatever you say, bounces off me, and sticks to you.

And no give-backs!!!

I WIN!

Except that I won the rock-paper-forceshield contest, and am immune to insults for the next 30 millenia.

Double-stamped, no quitsies.

Ari has a history of partisanship that runs very deep.

I'm willing to bet that your aversion to recounts would dissipate if a Democrat won by a slim amount, huh?

The fact is that the change in the votes from Coleman to Franken was well within the expected margin of error - WHICH IS WHY THE STATE HAS A MANDATORY RECOUNT PROVISION IN ITS ELECTION LAWS.

As to the claim that "Franken votes were accepted under a different standard than Coleman votes" that's bullshit, plain and simple. Coleman just wanted to keep on opening up rejected absentee ballots in some vain hope that added would votes might help him out. Those votes that were not counted were not counted for reasons that have been upheld by the Minnesota courts. The process has been certified to have been conducted properly and consistently with the laws of the State of Minnesota.

No one in the state is contesting the outcome. Not the GOP Governor, not anyone in the GOP state party, not even Coleman.

If it makes you feel better, keep making that claim, I guess, but its Senator Franken to you (and Bill O'Reilly) now and for at least the next six years or so...

:clap2:

Forum List

Back