President Trump: "I'm not planning to f..."

Progs: "Don't you fire him!"

President Trump: "Look, I'm not going to..."

Progs: "DO NOT FIRE MUELLER!!!"

President Trump: "Sheez!"

Progs: "Don't.."

Progs: "Don't..."

Don't your Trump clowns call for Mueller's firing, because if it happens, Trump, like Gillespie and Moore, is gone.

President Trump: "What?"

President Trump: "Who?"

Progs: "Don't you fire Mueller!"

President Trump: "Oh, ummm..."

Progs: "We're warning you, don't you fire him!"

The dimwit Dems are trying to foster a constitutional crisis. This particular effort had its seed planted by way of a rumor generated by a Democrat Party member of Congress. The Democrat Party is replete with desperate members....desperate to start a fight that they might win sympathy from useful idiots made to believe the Republicans started it.

What's funny is, Trump is going to rub their little noses in Muller until they are begging for him to be dismissed so this can all go away. The public is going to get so sick and tired of this nothingburger "investigation" wasting taxpayer dollars... and trust me, Trump is counting every penny and will be informing Americans what they are paying for this... and sometime after the midterm shellacking, along with the growing evidence tying Democrats to Russian collusion, you'll start to see the smarter of the morons call for this to be "put to rest" and we'll start hearing how "it's time to move on!"

This is going to be an albatross around the neck of Democrats before it's over.

What's funny is, Trump is going to rub their little noses in Muller until they are begging for him to be dismissed so this can all go away. The public is going to get so sick and tired of this nothingburger "investigation" wasting taxpayer dollars... and trust me, Trump is counting every penny and will be informing Americans what they are paying for this... and sometime after the midterm shellacking, along with the growing evidence tying Democrats to Russian collusion, you'll start to see the smarter of the morons call for this to be "put to rest" and we'll start hearing how "it's time to move on!"

Bam! Nice shootin' Tex!

President Trump: "What?"

President Trump: "Who?"

Progs: "Don't you fire Mueller!"

President Trump: "Oh, ummm..."

Progs: "We're warning you, don't you fire him!"

The entire Mueller investigation is nothing but a CAT AND MOUSE PLOY, intended to be such a farce that it SHOULD be closed down, and the Dems keep tugging at the string hoping Trump will take the bait so they can then start the drums of cover-up, obstruction and impeachment as their sole contribution to the world of 2018 to match their worth in 2017, but Trump is too smart for the Left, sees right through their transparent efforts and is going to let this Mueller FARCE run itself right into the ground, let it BLOW UP in the faces of the Left until the whole thing hangs around their necks like a dead stinking carcass! MAGA!!!

The Left trips over their own dicks yet again!!!

bigdick-jpg.166930

Trump is twice as smart as any of them, and they are so stupid they call him dumb! It’s great stuff.

I will predict, by this time next year, this will be the spin at USMB:

Trump is irresponsible for allowing the Mueller investigation to go on this long. He has cost the taxpayers millions of dollars in the vain attempt to protect his ego from political criticism. It was Trump's justice department who appointed Mueller and he should've dismissed him as soon as it was discovered there was no collusion conspiracy.

Anyone want to bet? ;)

Trump is twice as smart as any of them, and they are so stupid they call him dumb! It’s great stuff.

I will predict, by this time next year, this will be the spin at USMB:

Trump is irresponsible for allowing the Mueller investigation to go on this long. He has cost the taxpayers millions of dollars in the vain attempt to protect his ego from political criticism. It was Trump's justice department who appointed Mueller and he should've dismissed him as soon as it was discovered there was no collusion conspiracy.

Anyone want to bet? ;)

I can totally see that happening.

The facts keep getting more inconvenient for them and Muellers mission to protect Hilly and others is being exposed

What is becoming obvious is that the more Mueller uncovers, the worse the Democrats look. It's been about a year now and nothing of any substance has come out against the Trump campaign or the transition team.

Don't your Trump clowns call for Mueller's firing, because if it happens, Trump, like Gillespie and Moore, is gone.
No one has been baiting the "fire Mueller" question like the silly Dems that want Trump to bite the hook. The Trump administration has repeatedly denied any claims that this move is being contemplated. President Trump and many other sane individuals want the prolonged witch hunt to be ended, but it must be ended by Mueller's finally realizing that there is NOTHING THERE! It may continue for several months, but Mueller will not be fired from it. That would only prolong its inevitable end.

The investigations I want initiated are those of Hillary's emails, Benghazi, Obama's enabling of Hezbollah drug dealing and money laundering operations, the FBI leadership's involvement in the fake dossier and FISA warrants, voter fraud in Alabama Senator election, the Clinton Family Crime Foundation...et al.

Nine investigations on Benghazi: nothing.

Emails: nothing criminal.

Hezbollah drug dealing: nonsense.

Voter Fraud in AL: nonsense.

Fake dossier and FISA warrants: nonsense.

Trump Family Crime Syndicate: everything.

It's coming for Trump, Gastritis, and it will crush him.

If Trump fires him, all that will happen is little queers like you will cry more.

Forum List

Back