Democrats Warn That Defunding Planned Parenthood Will Reduce Access To Essential Campaign Donations

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
WASHINGTON, D.C.—The Republican proposal to withdraw Title X federal funding from Planned Parenthood could cause a dangerous drop in the abortion provider’s campaign contributions to liberal political candidates, Democratic leaders sternly cautioned during a press conference earlier today.

“Planned Parenthood does much more than perform abortions,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi told reporters. “They provide crucial services to marginalized Democrat candidates, like spending over $30 million to support pro-abortion candidates in the upcoming midterm elections.”

“If we do not prop up Planned Parenthood with taxpayer dollars,” she continued, “where will Democratic candidates go for the vital health care services Planned Parenthood is known for, like their $2000-per-plate fundraising dinners and slick political advertising campaigns?”

“This is a human rights issue,” she added somberly.

When a reporter pointed out the Republican proposal would only cut taxpayer funding for money spent directly on abortions, Pelosi responded by saying Republicans “obviously hate all women.”

Democrats Warn That Defunding Planned Parenthood Will Reduce Access To Essential Campaign Donations

Much like the NRA..
NRA gets Government funding?

You are one of the stupidest on the board, congrats.
I am sure govt. employees donate for a membership.

Two posts from you, ZERO evidence, it looks more and more like a malicious smear to me.
Here some real news fer ya hunny, this is fake news, do a search on the contents of her statements and you can't find any source she said nothing of the sort. This story is from site that couldn't tell the truth if they were paid to do as such.

Much like the NRA..

Two posts from you, ZERO evidence, it looks more and more like a malicious smear to me.
Here some real news fer ya hunny, this is fake news, do a search on the contents of her statements and you can't find any source she said nothing of the sort. This story is from site that couldn't tell the truth if they were paid to do as such.
Call Snopes and have them fact-check the Babylon Bee again, shitforbrains. :lmao:

Much like the NRA..

Much like the NRA..

I know it is bogus news, but YOU have a bad habit of making drive by statements, even when news are legitimate. That is why I jumped on you, since the way you do this is always from a partisan viewpoint.

You answered Weatherman with this:

"I am sure govt. employees donate for a membership. "

That is two in a row of nothing against the NRA.....................

I see though your bullcrap...................

Much like the NRA..

Call Snopes and have them fact-check the Babylon Bee again, shitforbrains. :lmao:
Why don't you use a real site, because there is none that are not whacko lunatic fringe..

Much like the NRA..

Much like the NRA..

I know it is bogus news, but YOU have a bad habit of making drive by statements, even when news are legitimate. That is why I jumped on you, since the way you do this is always from a partisan viewpoint.

You answered Weatherman with this:

"I am sure govt. employees donate for a membership. "

That is two in a row of nothing against the NRA.....................

I see though your bullcrap...................
It's horseshit I'll have you know, Since she did not say anything close to what is alleged your interference is moot....

Why don't you use a real site, because there is none that are not whacko lunatic fringe..

You are truly unaware that Weatherman posted this in Political Satire Forum....

You need to slow down fella................

:290968001256257790-final:

1. Planned Parenthood has become a billion-dollar organization on the backs of taxpayers. They earned $128 million in revenue with over $1.4 billion in net assets last year. In the same year, federal and state governments gave them over $528 million to fund their lucrative programs.
  2. Planned Parenthood performs one in three abortions in the U.S. They reported performing 327,653 abortions last year. Former employees have even made allegations that there are mandatory “abortion quotas” each affiliate must meet.
  3. Planned Parenthood emphasizes abortions instead of preventative care. They made only 1,880 adoption referrals and just 18,684 prenatal services last year. Even cancer screenings at Planned Parenthood have decreased by 50 percent since 2004.
  4. Planned Parenthood has been accused of financial fraud with taxpayer dollars. In 2013, an affiliate paid a settlement of over $4 million to Texas for Medicaid fraud. Similar investigations revealed over $8 million in possible fraud across nine states.
  5. Planned Parenthood fights laws that protect women and children. They have opposed legislation that would protect infants born alive after failed abortions and tried to derail an anti-human trafficking bill because the legislation included a longstanding and widely-supported policy against taxpayer funding of abortion.

Forum List

Back