Democrats Warn: Beware Ron Paul!

Oh really? The Volt is the first mainstream Car that uses electric energy FIRST as opposed to electric being the supplementary form of energy to produce the phenomena of personal transportation.

Other hybrid vehicles(which are sorely overpriced) Use an internal combustion engine first... and an electric motor second to make up the overall power to run a vehicle. The Volt, however uses Electricity almost exclusively to achieve the same result Which d you think requires more attentiveness to detail?

Lars:

The "Mises Institute" lives in the world of "sunshine and lollypops". Ron Paul has to wear a REPUB smock just so he can fix problem in the REAL world.

Fair tax/Flat tax -- no one cares until the financial bleeding is under control. And Paul has always been 10 years ahead of BOTH parties on the Iraq/Afghan wars, bases abroad, the FED, subsidies, ect.

His constituents seem happy with his whacky "libertarian" nihilistic views..

the mises institute is a bunch of austrian school economists who aren't rational about real world economics.

paul is a yutz who attracts simple minded people with simplistic ideas...
Wow, you really a HARD nosed realist.

Lars:

The "Mises Institute" lives in the world of "sunshine and lollypops". Ron Paul has to wear a REPUB smock just so he can fix problem in the REAL world.

Fair tax/Flat tax -- no one cares until the financial bleeding is under control. And Paul has always been 10 years ahead of BOTH parties on the Iraq/Afghan wars, bases abroad, the FED, subsidies, ect.

His constituents seem happy with his whacky "libertarian" nihilistic views..

You need to come down and look at his district. he is on par with Shela Jackson Lee, and gets elected the same way, by lack of turnout and ignorant voters. Ron Paul is not the answer. Trust me and many other Texans, You dont want anything we have to offer in the way of politics.

If Ron Paul were president he’s probably put Alan Gura on the bench of the High Court – wouldn’t that be a hoot.

Alan Gura would be a great choice.

Gura lives in Alexandria, Virginia with his family. He is a gun owner and considers himself a libertarian. He argues that self-protection is a fundamental right, because citizens in general cannot always depend on the government to protect them from criminals or tyrannical rulers.[5]

Say he wins GOP nomination. The Democrats aren't going to vote for him. What you will have is independents that are centralist will probably go to Obama, because of the Federal Reserve, SS talk. The right leaning independents that believe national security is a must, will either got 3rd party or for Obama. I mean RP is on record and doesn't shy away from his desire to get rid of the CIA, FBI, NSA, ICE, DEA, DHS and all federal law enforcement units. That is insane and I could never vote for a guy like that. I guarantee most independents and centralist Republicans couldn't either. Radical Paul would lose the swing states and steal no blue states!

Much like Palin, Radical Paul would be a gift for Obama and the Democrats running for reelection in Congress. Afterall, RP would bring low turn out for the Republicans and that would spell disaster for the GOP in Congress!

Much like Palin, Radical Paul would be a gift for Obama and the Democrats running for reelection in Congress. Afterall, RP would bring low turn out for the Republicans and that would spell disaster for the GOP in Congress!

Should Ron Paul do what's is best for the nation .....or best for a political party?

He should do what is best for the nation.

The fact that the people are narcotized and can not understand that is irrelevant.

Should Ron Paul do what's is best for the nation .....or best for a political party?

He should do what is best for the nation.

The fact that the people are narcotized and can not understand that is irrelevant.

That is the thing getting rid of the CIA, DEA, FBI, NSA, ICE etc is not the best for the nation, so most people won't agree with him. I think be get enamored with his amazing speaking skills, supposed conviction, radical stances and amazing debatiing skills and think he isn't another Poltician. Yet he is. The two things that stuck about about Radical Paul in the last primary go around was: (1) He is fiscal conservative against all Federal spending and highly against wasteful spending - Yet RP was a Porker. In fact, RP took more Pork than any one of the other Congressman GOP (and a few Democratic) candidates! Sorry, but anyway you twist it that goes against everything he preaches. Second, he talked tough about border security, but his record showed he falls in the open-border crowd. He is a hack like the rest of the politicians out there.

Say he wins GOP nomination. The Democrats aren't going to vote for him. What you will have is independents that are centralist will probably go to Obama, because of the Federal Reserve, SS talk. The right leaning independents that believe national security is a must, will either got 3rd party or for Obama. I mean RP is on record and doesn't shy away from his desire to get rid of the CIA, FBI, NSA, ICE, DEA, DHS and all federal law enforcement units. That is insane and I could never vote for a guy like that. I guarantee most independents and centralist Republicans couldn't either. Radical Paul would lose the swing states and steal no blue states!

RP has mad Independents for supporters... In fact he is one of the few politicians that can grab shit tons of people for the opposite party for votes. It's common to hear a full on Democrats say they could/would vote for RP over Obama these days.

Your statements aren't borne out in the facts. Independents break towards Paul against Obama 47% to 28%. And Paul consistently performs 1st or 2nd among republicans polled against the President.
Ron Paul 2012

Forum List

Back