Democrats Want To Shut Down Government To Protect Witchhunt

Democrats are co-conspirators in a massive fraud. They are all involved in a coverup to protect the Obama Administration, and they are willing to shut down the government to protect the fake Mueller Russian Collusion investigation. Democrats may tie protection for Mueller probe to spending bill

The Wall Street Journal
Democrats may tie protection for Mueller probe to spending bill
Published: Nov 25, 2018 4:37 p.m. ET

Congressional Democrats heading into the critical stretch of the lame-duck session increasingly say they will tie their support for a high-priority spending bill to a measure protecting special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian electoral interference.

That sets up a potentially contentious several weeks as Democrats continue to pressure Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker to recuse himself from the Mueller inquiry. Whitaker, who was publicly critical of the investigation before coming to the Justice Department, has so far signaled he will not step aside.

The concerns over the Mueller probe join broader questions about whether Whitaker, whom President Donald Trump appointed after ousting Jeff Sessions on Nov. 7, can serve without Senate confirmation. Democrats in recent days have called for Whitaker to testify before Congress, sought a Justice Department inspector general’s investigation into his communications with the White House, and asked a federal judge to bar him from serving.

Democrats will gain some power when they take control of the House in January, but they say their most immediate leverage comes from Congress’s need to pass spending bills by Dec. 8. Republicans in both chambers say they want to avoid a partial government shutdown,.....​
indictments are starting to happen, regardless. why such a big deal? Any closure must result in a report to Congress.

No, but I heard a Mexican President say Mexico isn't paying for the wall. You're the guy who says they will. Unless you make decisions for the Mexican government, stick to your tea leaves
There are multiple ways to make them pay...we hold all of the cards....but shortsightedness won't allow you to envision those ways....you don't want a wall...you don't want them to pay....your hatred for Trump is stronger than your love for your country.....what a shame....

No, but I heard a Mexican President say Mexico isn't paying for the wall. You're the guy who says they will. Unless you make decisions for the Mexican government, stick to your tea leaves
There are multiple ways to make them pay...we hold all of the cards....but shortsightedness won't allow you to envision those ways....you don't want a wall...you don't want them to pay....your hatred for Trump is stronger than your love for your country.....what a shame....

Resorting to character-assassination doesn't add a fig leaf to your faith-based nonsense about Mexico paying for a wall. In fact, the only argument you have is the word of a notorious liar, also known as Individual 1.

Trump's folksy charm have turned into a furious whine now that the dems are in charge

Resorting to character-assassination doesn't add a fig leaf to your faith-based nonsense about Mexico paying for a wall. In fact, the only argument you have is the word of a notorious liar, also known as Individual 1.
Just admit it...you hate Trump more than you love America...it shows with your every key stroke....

Just admit it...you hate Trump more than you love America...it shows with your every key stroke....

That's you running your yap. It has nothing to do with me.

Oh but it does buttercup.....it has everything to do with you....you hate Trump so much you would like to see America fail...just to make Trump look bad....you are exactly what is wrong with our country....

Oh but it does buttercup.....it has everything to do with you....you hate Trump so much you would like to see America fail...just to make Trump look bad....you are exactly what is wrong with our country....

Keep trolling. You don't speak for me.

I'm not buying the stance that the Democrats want to shut down government. One of their biggest voting blocks is government workers and to think they'll toss them under the bus would be saying they'd cut their own throats to keep Mueller.

Shut it down!

If it stays down long enough, people will realize they're better off without it. :rolleyes:

Go on ahead and prove your irrelevance, dudes!
The Democrats want a reason to accuse Trump of criminal activity.
Shutting it down would do that.
They've already accused him of telling Russia to hack the DNC just by telling a joke.
Imagine what shutting it down would do.
Mueller is left to releasing a report filled with lies and innuendo.
They have no evidence of Russian Collusion.
Why, that would be obstruction of justice!

I'm not buying the stance that the Democrats want to shut down government. One of their biggest voting blocks is government workers and to think they'll toss them under the bus would be saying they'd cut their own throats to keep Mueller.
They want to shut it down and then accuse Trump of doing it.

Don't y'all read the news? The Trump Shutdown is just around the corner. There's no debate about who wants the shutdown, except among the voices in your heads.

They want to shut it down and then accuse Trump of doing it.

They'll cave on the issue before anything that could directly tie them to a shut down. We already saw that when it came to immigration.

Keep trolling. You don't speak for me.
Go ahead and surrender...I'll let you get up off the mat....

Democrats are co-conspirators in a massive fraud. They are all involved in a coverup to protect the Obama Administration, and they are willing to shut down the government to protect the fake Mueller Russian Collusion investigation. Democrats may tie protection for Mueller probe to spending bill

The Wall Street Journal
Democrats may tie protection for Mueller probe to spending bill
Published: Nov 25, 2018 4:37 p.m. ET

Congressional Democrats heading into the critical stretch of the lame-duck session increasingly say they will tie their support for a high-priority spending bill to a measure protecting special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian electoral interference.

That sets up a potentially contentious several weeks as Democrats continue to pressure Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker to recuse himself from the Mueller inquiry. Whitaker, who was publicly critical of the investigation before coming to the Justice Department, has so far signaled he will not step aside.

The concerns over the Mueller probe join broader questions about whether Whitaker, whom President Donald Trump appointed after ousting Jeff Sessions on Nov. 7, can serve without Senate confirmation. Democrats in recent days have called for Whitaker to testify before Congress, sought a Justice Department inspector general’s investigation into his communications with the White House, and asked a federal judge to bar him from serving.

Democrats will gain some power when they take control of the House in January, but they say their most immediate leverage comes from Congress’s need to pass spending bills by Dec. 8. Republicans in both chambers say they want to avoid a partial government shutdown,.....​

I'm sure you truncated your c&p article accidentally. The sentence you chopped was, "Republicans in both chambers say they want to avoid a partial government shutdown, and they need Democratic votes to do so. Democrats aren't threatening to shut down the government. Your Orange Reality TV Star, OTOH, has been calling for a shutdown off and on since February.

Trump Threatens Shutdown as Negotiators Close In on Budget Deal
(February, 2018)

Trump threatens shutdown over wall, immigration - CNNPolitics
(July, 2018)

In quick reversal, Trump threatens shutdown over border wall | Reuters
(September, 2018)

Exclusive: Trump threatens government shutdown over border wall funding
(November, 2018)

:puhleeze:
Oh.....gee.....I guess Nancy Pelosi didn't say that the wall was immoral and there would be no funding whatsoever for it.
So I guess it's Trump wanting to secure the border that is immoral and shouldn't be fought over.
He should just take it (a big shit sandwich) and ask for seconds.

Dude! If you feel like acknowledging who is actually threatening to shut down the government, knock yourself out.

Trump owns this upcoming shutdown. His bluffs keep getting called and he keeps slinking away like a little bitch.

Forum List

Back