Democrats want to impeach Trump because they are patriots

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
The democrats have been trying to impeach Trump since he took the oath of office. So please spare us the patriotic bullshit.
The impeachment is hyper-partisan politics, nothing more and nothing less.

"But House Democrats are moving forward on impeachment not because of politics but because they feel duty-bound to be true to their oath of office."

They really believe that. They lie to themselves and believe it.

"I don’t just say this because I’m a Democrat."

That, sweetheart, is precisely why you say it.

Leslie Marshall: Democrats want to impeach Trump because they are patriots – not for political reasons

As I always suspected: None of the Republicans must be Patriots then!

They lost. Then they tried to scream at the electoral votes to change their mind. Then they tried russia and collusion, now it's impeachment. There's nothing here except frothing rabid hate.

The democrats have been trying to impeach Trump since he took the oath of office. So please spare us the patriotic bullshit.

The Democrats didn't WANT to impeach Trump! They tried their best to avoid it! But Trump dragged them kicking and screaming until their moral compass and love for the constitution and Rule of Law simply would not allow them to look the other way no farther!

painful-puke-cartoon-man-pain-as-vomits-41750732.jpg

The Democrats didn't WANT to impeach Trump! They tried their best to avoid it! But Trump dragged them kicking and screaming until their moral compass and love for the constitution and Rule of Law simply would not allow them to look the other way no farther!

View attachment 294295

That's funny but removing trump by any means possible has been the dem MO since day one.

"But House Democrats are moving forward on impeachment not because of politics but because they feel duty-bound to be true to their oath of office."

Leslie Marshall: Democrats want to impeach Trump because they are patriots – not for political reasons
You're delusional.

If you were not you would realize what a danger tRump is to our whole system.

He is destroying our election process.

You're delusional.

And these idiots couldn't care less.

Every one of these bootlickers would walk off a cliff, one after the other, if this corrupt scumbag told them to.

You're delusional.

Only in radical lib conspiracy heads. The last two buffoons actually were a threat to our constitution as they shoved off on never ending wars.

You're delusional.

Moi? I didn't write the article. :auiqs.jpg:

They don't believe that.

Their sycophants do, because they said so.

You're delusional.

ROFL.gif

Destroying our election process. That must mean keeping the Electoral College and kicking out illegals!!! :auiqs.jpg:

A handful only ...

But every time Al Green brought up impeachment, Congress voted to REJECT it. So no, the Democrats in the majority have not supported impeachment of the President, as you said, from the moment he was elected.

Nice bull crud talking point, that simply doesn't fly in the face of reality.

You're delusional.

Only in radical lib conspiracy heads. The last two buffoons actually were a threat to our constitution as they shoved off on never ending wars.
Neither of them invited foreign powers to participate in our electoral process.

Checkmate.

You're delusional.

View attachment 294298

Destroying our election process. That must mean keeping the Electoral College and kicking out illegals!!! :auiqs.jpg:
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Trump is beating them hands down

Impeachment is a tar baby for clueless democrats

upload_2019-12-11_8-39-10.jpeg

The democrats have been trying to impeach Trump since he took the oath of office.
Nope. Pelosi only felt compelled to give impeachment the go-ahead because of the irrefutable evidence of Trump's abuse of power and illegal activity revealed by the whistleblower complaint and the transcript.

Forum List

Back