Democrats want to ban capitalism at the DNC. Schiff trolls like a pro!

No... Do you actually use it for something?

Yeah, I use it for mailing first class postage.

The Post Office is a legally protected monopoly. If you don't understand that, then you are not to be taken seriously.
It WAS a legally protected monopoly. If you don't understand that, then you are not to be taken seriously.

Where does that leave us?

As far as I can tell FedEx and UPS and god knows what else is in direct competition with the USPS.

It still is a legally protected monopoly. FEDEX and UPS are not allowed to deliver first class mail. They aren't allowed to put anything in your mail box.

No... Do you actually use it for something?

The Post Office is a legally protected monopoly. If you don't understand that, then you are not to be taken seriously.
It WAS a legally protected monopoly. If you don't understand that, then you are not to be taken seriously.

As far as I can tell FedEx and UPS and god knows what else is in direct competition with the USPS.
Not for first class letters, like your bills.

If UPS, FedEx, DHL and the rest were allowed to compete for that business, the USPS would be but a memory.

It's called a "natural monopoly," and the arguments for passing such legislation were all conceived by utility company lobbyists. The person in the video admits that without legal monopoly protection that electricity prices went down, down, down. So where's the downside for consumers?
Because she also said that after driving out all the competition it upped the price again and gouged people. People that had the money sold it for cheaper than they could make it, drove out everyone else... And then gouged.

That's propaganda. Its competitors made the same claim about Standard Oil. But the fact is that all through the period when Teddy Roosevelt was waging his war against the "Trusts" and Standard Oil, the price of kerosene got cheaper and cheaper. The main complaint of Standard Oil's competitors was that they couldn't product the product as cheaply as it could, no one ever complained that it jacked up it's prices.

I'm glad you watched it... Not so happy you didn't understand it.

I understand bullshit when I see it.
ok

If UPS, FedEx, DHL and the rest were allowed to compete for that business, the USPS would be but a memory.
OH. Well... Ok... Well... I concede the point.

Uhh... I pay things electronically. It's cheaper. *shrugs*

The only one of those dunces who knew who Peter Schiff is was that commie Van Jones. :lmao:
Yep!

Peter Schiff: "Hey Van Jones! Peter Schiff of Peter Schiff Radio!"

Van Jones: "Gotta' go!" :D

It's amazing how many Black people wanna' increase the power of the very same Gov't that enslaved them 150 years ago.

The only one of those dunces who knew who Peter Schiff is was that commie Van Jones. :lmao:
Yep!

Peter Schiff: "Hey Van Jones! Peter Schiff of Peter Schiff Radio!"

Van Jones: "Gotta' go!" :D

It's amazing how many Black people wanna' increase the power of the very same Gov't that enslaved them 150 years ago.
They're the ones fool enough to believe that they'll be in control, when in fact they'll be the first ones taken out and summarily shot.

Just ask Trotsky.

i dont think so OB but you can believe that if you want.....its a lot different when your out there actually delivering things and see and hear what goes on and what people think about you and the "other" guys.....the two things that are weights around the PO is Congress and the shit they have running things right now......get the Govt out of the decision making and get some decent business managers in there and the PO would be just fine.....Union and all.....

Are Democrats really this dumb?

Posing as an anti-business crusader, Peter Schiff found a number of DNC delegates and attendees who support explicitly outlawing profitability.

Democrats: Let's Ban Profits! - YouTube

The real fucking idiots are those who want to increase CEO compensation for being failures.

BTW, under Obama, corporations are enjoying record profits. Where's the trickle down?

Government is sucking it up........ We have free cell phones to pay for........

One can clearly see how these mindless imbeciles would benefit from more taxpayer dollars going to teachers unions or "education" as they like to pretend........

This guy is saying he wants to ban profits. The Democrats there were making fun of him. He was too stupid to understand that.

Once I linked to an Onion Article as a joke and to this day, Republicans on this site insist I thought it was "real news". Here's the article:

Evangelical Scientists Refute Gravity With New 'Intelligent Falling' Theory | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

And here you have some twit even dumber then the neanderthals in the video.........

Damn, just . . . . . damn.

:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07fTsF5BiSM&feature=player_embedded]Democrats: Let's Ban Profits! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back