Democrats -vs- Republicans. Left -vs Right.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
:eusa_eh: Is it just me, or is the ass on the wrong side?

Good topic.

Racism doesn't exist in America...right?

1. “But major metro areas are casting a declining share of the nation's votes, while fast-growing counties beyond metro-edge cities, with family-size subdivisions and megachurches, are heavily Republican… Democrats have...
<snip>

10_9_136v1.gif

Republican -vs- Democrat: The Final Frontier in Racism

In the picture. I'd have put the elephant on the right and the ass on the left.

10_9_136v1.gif

:dunno: Is that weird?

At the time, it was a simple case of observation in a highly polarized political environment.

I repeat:

Shouldn't they be on opposite sides of each other for best achievable political feng shui?

If all took the time discuss, I would guess we had more in common that we think. Labels are a bad thing. It would be interesting if no one could use republican, democrat, conservative, lib, neocon or anything along the same lines for a week and use only "I think.." what kind of discourse we would have...

I think you are a scumbag would be out, too, lol!

Last edited:
At the time, it was a simple case of observation in a highly polarized political environment.

I repeat:

Shouldn't they be on opposite sides of each other for best achievable political feng shui?

:eusa_whistle:
Yes!!

Very funny!

Considering the average age of a Republican is around 60, 10 years will see a dramatic change in America's politics.

Forum List

Back