Democrats vote yes on border wall.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
Yes this is going to happen when hell snows on DC. They are going to have to build the wall using other funds that can be diverted from other projects. I still suggest that border crossing tax be put on every car South bound. Five dollars. Just the Calif crossing are around 1 million a day. Do the math and the wall will be funded and the Democrats will like it because they never saw a tax that they did not like. Another is build some military bases along the border it will be good training in catching illegals, they might end up shooting those who fire on them but that is good training also.

Mine the border and put up Messikin pictograms. Then just sit back and watch the tacos fly!

Yes this is going to happen when hell snows on DC. They are going to have to build the wall using other funds that can be diverted from other projects. I still suggest that border crossing tax be put on every car South bound. Five dollars. Just the Calif crossing are around 1 million a day. Do the math and the wall will be funded and the Democrats will like it because they never saw a tax that they did not like. Another is build some military bases along the border it will be good training in catching illegals, they might end up shooting those who fire on them but that is good training also.
where is the express wall building power?

I have a much cheaper solution in mind. Instead of a wall we only need to erect some simple guard towers and staff them with good shots that have orders to shoot to kill. After a dozen or so invaders have been taken out, the shit will stop and the rest will scatter like cockroaches.

New Topics

Forum List

Back