Democrats' vanishing future

I only use one ID, sock puppet dude.

Yeah except what you meant to say is that you only use one at a time.

You're welcome to prove your BS...but since we both know it's just BS I won't wait......dude. LOL

Just make sure you're around after next November so I can rub your nose in this thread econobitch.

Awwww you mad, dude? LOL Now gfy fraud
Mad? Not in the least....
It's just that conservatives have a shameful history of disappearing right after their candidate gets trounced.
Then, low and behold, a new sock boy shows up with the same idiocy.
:udaman: :gives:

When all you have to offer up is Hillary it can only mean doom.

Democrats' Vanishing Future

May 21, 2015One of the most under appreciated stories in recent years is the deterioration of the Democratic bench under President Obama's tenure in office. The party has become much more ideologically homogeneous, losing most of its moderate wing as a result of the last two disastrous midterm elections. By one new catch-all measure, a party-strength index introduced by RealClearPolitics analysts Sean Trende and David Byler, Democrats are in their worst position since 1928. That dynamic has manifested itself in the Democratic presidential contest, where the bench is so barren that a flawed Hillary Clinton is barreling to an uncontested nomination.

Democrats Vanishing Future - NationalJournal.com

I can't wait to bring this up again next November.....how many new ID's will you have gone through by that time?

I only use one ID, sock puppet dude.

Yeah except what you meant to say is that you only use one at a time.

Some posters simply aren't worth the waste of time and bandwidth IMO.

Yeah, you tards with clown avatars

Republicans have won the popular vote only once in the last 6 presidential elections, but Democrats are vanishing? Stupid thread.

Republicans claim to be the moral compass.... all they want to do is protect the wealthy and the slimeball corporations who pull the strings of the nation... while claiming that one can survive on $12 per hour. Those who live in squalor vote for them too... god love rm. Oh but if you are willing to work really harder you can do really well... laughable.

Republicans claim to be the moral compass.... all they want to do is protect the wealthy and the slimeball corporations who pull the strings of the nation... while claiming that one can survive on $12 per hour. Those who live in squalor vote for them too... god love rm. Oh but if you are willing to work really harder you can do really well... laughable.
It's nobody's responsibility to pay you more than you're worth because you're too lazy and unmotivated to get an education or learn a skill. Sorry, but the market won't support paying kids $20 an hour to cook french fries.

Republicans have won the popular vote only once in the last 6 presidential elections, but Democrats are vanishing? Stupid thread.

obama has destroyed your party for the next 20 or 30 years---------but you got the first black president, Yee Haa.

The Democratic party has been around since Jefferson and the antifederalists, while the Republican party is the third conservative party to take the stage after the first two conservative parties died.

The Democratic party has been around since Jefferson and the antifederalists, while the Republican party is the third conservative party to take the stage after the first two conservative parties died.

For the simple reason that you can only delay change for so long.

Forum List

Back