Democrats try to stack town hall, prevent dissenters from attending

All over the United States protests have sprung up, and the more obama and company denouce them, the more their poll numbers drop.

That hotbed of the 'right', Conneticut, yet more protests against this insane spending and healthcare abomination.

Protesters Confront U.S. Representative At Simsbury Supermarket Meeting -- Courant.com

But many who attended were not affiliated with an established group. Maryann Culkin, a stay-at-home mother from Avon, said she represents no one but herself. She went to Stop & Shop simply because she wanted to have a word or two with her congressman.

"For the first time in my life, I'm embarrassed and scared of where my country is going," Culkin told Murphy. She is worried about how the government will pay for Obama's health care policies.

Yet another example of what Gibbs calls 'faux' outrage 'paid for by lobbists.'

crickets chirping......
Considering you are from New Zealand and don't have clue one how American politcis works, tell us why you firght so hard for Democrats when 75% of AMERICANS are united in opposing this collosal waste of money.

Go ahead Grump, tell us.

1) If your politics were any more transparent, they'd be perspex.
2) I don't fight hard for Democrats.
3) I would say ALL Americans are opposed to wasting money, but nobody is giving alternatives that would work....

1) If your politics were any more transparent, they'd be perspex.
A rediculous answer, THIS is how we conduct our politics, and always have been.

2) I don't fight hard for Democrats.
Of course you do, iof I had been here 5 years ago, you would love me as all i did was rag the GoP, for the same reasons, unending stupid spending.

3) I would say ALL Americans are opposed to wasting money, but nobody is giving alternatives that would work....
That is not what is at issue, what is at issue is the American government keeps churning out huge bills that nobody reads that end up not working.

As I said, THIS is how we run our politics, we galvanize against things we don't like, i find it amusing that you post silly little snooze posts or crickets, its the middle of the night in America, there are few posters on at this hour.

The Dems are trying to organize to oppose the "disrupters"? Oh noes! I can't wait to see the outrage from those that have said the disrupters organizing was bad.... but I'm not holding my breath. :)

A rediculous answer, THIS is how we conduct our politics, and always have been.

You said I knew nothing of your politics...when clearly I know a shitload...

Of course you do, iof I had been here 5 years ago, you would love me as all i did was rag the GoP, for the same reasons, unending stupid spending.

At least you are consistent. I don't really like either party to be honest, but I loathe the GoP. Dems are Ok, but too ijits running the party (not Obama though).

As I said, THIS is how we run our politics, we galvanize against things we don't like, i find it amusing that you post silly little snooze posts or crickets, its the middle of the night in America, there are few posters on at this hour.

I know you galvanise against things you don't like, but you guys don't seem that constructive in offering a solution. I think the main reason for this is you are too polarised. Not enough hands across the isles. More interested in the win and getting one 'over' on the opposition to really give a shit (not really talking about you, talking about Americans in general). As for the time, I know....

You said I knew nothing of your politics...when clearly I know a shitload...
You left out the 'US' part, and its still clear you haven't clue one about them, I really don't care that you know Kiwi politics.

At least you are consistent. I don't really like either party to be honest, but I loathe the GoP. Dems are Ok, but too ijits running the party (not Obama though).
That is another problem you have, you don't yet realize they are the same, neither is 'ok'.

Obama is a prime example of not being 'ok' BTW, he is Bush without the stupid grin.

I know you galvanise against things you don't like, but you guys don't seem that constructive in offering a solution. I think the main reason for this is you are too polarised. Not enough hands across the isles. More interested in the win and getting one 'over' on the opposition to really give a shit (not really talking about you, talking about Americans in general). As for the time, I know....
That is NOT how we operate, you have to defeat the bad first, THEN you discuss other plans, that is what i mean by not understanding our system.

Right now the USA has one party rule, in theory the dems can do as they like, in reality they know they can't, and these protests are why.

If they try to pass this abomination they will lose the next election.

The Dems are trying to organize to oppose the "disrupters"? Oh noes! I can't wait to see the outrage from those that have said the disrupters organizing was bad.... but I'm not holding my breath. :)
The hypocrissy will be thick, organizing a protest=bad.

Organizing a counter protest=good.

well, i am not against any kind of protest.... including that of mr gates! :)

the right was against the dems protesting the war and bush policies...they were livid with dems.

the left is against these disruptive protesters against healthcare reform....

the right is against the dem protesters against the protesters on the right....

what goes around comes around and hypocrisy has no bounds imo!

well, i am not against any kind of protest.... including that of mr gates! :)

the right was against the dems protesting the war and bush policies...they were livid with dems.

the left is against these disruptive protesters against healthcare reform....

the right is against the dem protesters against the protesters on the right....

what goes around comes around and hypocrisy has no bounds imo!

Yup.

A lot of the people who are cheering on these healthcare protests are the same people who were calling war protesters treasonous.

IMO let people exercise their right to free speech and assembly.

Someday you will find yourself on the other side of the coin.

Forum List

Back