Democrats? Trump bad, pulled troops out of syria, then they say they will pull troops out of M.E.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The morons last night fell all over themselves to attack Trump for pulling 50 troops out of one area of Syria.....then went on to say they will pull all of our troops out of the middle east...they are real asshats....

The morons last night fell all over themselves to attack Trump for pulling 50 troops out of one area of Syria.....then went on to say they will pull all of our troops out of the middle east...they are real asshats....
It would appear they are all owned by the deep state.

please tell me Bernie and Tulsi didn’t go along with the gang of stupid?

Over the past few days, pseudocons have been singing in harmony and covering for Trump's colossal fuckup in Syria by saying we should not be in the Middle East.

Which is why I have observed that Trump now has all of the pseudocons sounding just like Barack Obama!

Amazing.

I don't know how many times I have also observed that pseudocons have memories like that of goldfish. How quickly they have forgotten their continuous cries for war with Iran over the past 13 years!

Even more embarrassing for them, they have forgotten the whole reason we are in Syria was to defeat ISIS.

Over the past few days, pseudocons have been singing in harmony and covering for Trump's colossal fuckup in Syria by saying we should not be in the Middle East.

Which is why I have observed that Trump now has all of the pseudocons sounding just like Barack Obama!

Amazing.

I don't know how many times I have also observed that pseudocons have memories like that of goldfish. How quickly they have forgotten their continuous cries for war with Iran over the past 13 years!

Even more embarrassing for them, they have forgotten the whole reason we are in Syria was to defeat ISIS.
Colossal fuck up? LOL.

I’d hate too see what a real fuck up looks like.

Amazing.

What does that have to do with anything?

Amazing.

the whole reason we are in Syria was to defeat ISIS.

Yeah....and Trump did it, now he is pulling out......just like all you asshats demanded since we went into Afghanistan 18 years ago...

You are the asshats who are the hypocrites...you moron...

Amazing.

the whole reason we are in Syria was to defeat ISIS.

Yeah....and Trump did it, now he is pulling out......just like all you asshats demanded since we went into Afghanistan 18 years ago...

You are the asshats who are the hypocrites...you moron...
Trump merely mopped up after Obama's crushing of ISIS.

We remain in Syria to keep ISIS contained.

And now Trump has fucked up, bigly. He's just handed Syria back to Putin and ISIS.

Several hundreds of ISIS and their family members are now on the loose.

Forum List

Back