Democrats To Present Another Bill To Give Americans Transparency

Like Democrat kingpin George Soros, 22nd richest man in the world?

No, big oil republicans puppet masters like the Koch's, the 12th richest men in the word.

You talk like there is a difference between the two parties and their rich base.
At the end of the day they're all the same, B_K.....no difference at all, except for an R and D.

There is a big difference. The R's bow down to anyone that will feed their greed. Big oil, the Koch's, communists, muslims, they don't care, only about themselves and screwing over american.
Democrat's also have rich donors, but significantly more small donors from the american people unlike the GOP, but those rich fight for the middle class and the working man. They fight against their own interests to do what's right for america.

Last edited:
No, big oil republicans puppet masters like the Koch's, the 12th richest men in the word.

You talk like there is a difference between the two parties and their rich base.
At the end of the day they're all the same, B_K.....no difference at all, except for an R and D.

There is a big difference. The R's bow down to anyone that will feed their greed. Big oil, the Koch's, communists, muslims, they don't care, only about themselves and screwing over american.
Democrat's also have rich donors, but significantly more small donors from the american people unlike the GOP, but those rich fight for the middle class and the working man. They fight against their own interests to do what's right for america.

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better at night.
Big money owns both parties...that is the bottom line.

My God are YOU deluded!!

My God are YOU deluded!!

The exact thought I have every time I read one of yours, or any of the other wing with idiots posts. Truth hurts doesn't it?

My God are YOU deluded!!

The exact thought I have every time I read one of yours, or any of the other wing with idiots posts. Truth hurts doesn't it?

There hasn't been a President since Kennedy that gave a shit about the American people, and he got killed for it.

Bobby was the exclamation point in '68.

I gotta admit, it's certainly kept his successors in line...

There hasn't been a President since Kennedy that gave a shit about the American people, and he got killed for it.

You're forgetting about Clinton, as well as our current president,..

On the other hand there hasn't been a GOP president that ever gave a shit about the american people since Ike.

The GOP currently are the party of bringing destruction to the american dream to reign in their corporatist fascism.

If Obama is so transparent let him release the documents to Fast and Furious and his college records . Until then Shut up

This topic has nothing to do with Obama, not to mention he's already released his tax returns, willard hasn't.

Until he does, go fuck yourself.

No it does dumbfuck. Obama is running for president too and why is it just the president, why not congress?

On the other hand there hasn't been a GOP president that ever gave a shit about the american people since Ike.

The GOP currently are the party of bringing destruction to the american dream to reign in their corporatist fascism.

Yeah Obama with this awesome economy, I mean Reagan and W got out of worse economies faster than this moron, who only takes vacations and goes to fund raisers.
I swear this is him and Michelle's song.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYcqToQzzGY]The Jeffersons Original Theme Song - YouTube[/ame]

If Obama is so transparent let him release the documents to Fast and Furious and his college records . Until then Shut up

This topic has nothing to do with Obama, not to mention he's already released his tax returns, willard hasn't.

Until he does, go fuck yourself.

No it does dumbfuck. Obama is running for president too and why is it just the president, why not congress?

I'm sure if the republicans want that to be added, the democrats would fully agree.

Though the thing is that would never happen, as the GOP wants to keep their corporate masters hidden at all costs.

Transparency is like shining a light on a vampire to the GOP.

Yeah Obama with this awesome economy, I mean Reagan and W got out of worse economies faster than this moron, who only takes vacations and goes to fund raisers.

How in the hell is Clinton saving the nation from years and years of tax and spend republicans under Reagan and Bush, taking one of the best economies this nation has ever seen, the largest budget surplus, then completely destroying the nation creating the biggest deficit, horrific economy, and losing 3/4 of a million jobs a month under W a good thing?

I swear you right wingers must be mentally ill.

Last edited:
I have very little doubt that MITT's tax returns are up to IRS snuff.

One cannot help but wonder, however, how the American people will receive the news about the various tax breaks and advantages that MITT's international banking machinations (all perfectly legal of course) will have on their attitude about MITT's patriotic committment to the USA.

Let's recap, shall we?

I think Mitt has broken no laws.

I think the American people will be somewhat shocked and likely somewhat pissed about how well those LAWS allowed MITT to avoid taxes.

I'm sure that's what all you lefties HOPE, but it won't CHANGE who most folks will be voting for.

For the right wingers. Romney could reveal he's actually a communist plant from china who's only goal is to conquer the US, destroy it from the inside out, and turn the nation into a 3rd world hell hole,..and the moronic right wingers would still vote for him..

What will happen is the independents and others that actually think for themselves will be running to Obama as fast as they can, not to mention fire up Obama's base that was otherwise less than happy with him.

destroy it from the inside out, and turn the nation into a 3rd world hell hole,

kinda like what a lot of Democrats are trying to do here in California....and THESE Democrats still get voted in time and time again...El Centro may have already fallen......

How in the hell is taking one of the best economies this nation has ever seen, the largest budget surplus, then completely destroying the nation creating the biggest deficit, horrific economy, and losing 3/4 of a million jobs a month a good thing?

Well you have to know context dumbass. First we had the dot com bubble burst, you know when all those high flying silicon valley stocks burst like the housing market did in 2008. Then 9/11 happened, which hurt our economy pretty bad, we almost had an extinct airlines industry and then we had a couple of wars, but hey our economy was always under 8% unemployment and the deficit never got to as high as under Obama. Obama has only had a full term as President and has sucked badly

Clinton didn't give a fuck, neither does Barry. They know who they work for, and it AIN'T us!

You think they do?? You really ARE delusional... :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
You should didn't say that when the GOP trolls wasted 10's of millions of taxpayer dollars and congress' times going after the ACA 33 times,..hypocrite much?

Otherwise do you support transparency? Or should it be ok for presidential candidates to be shrouded in secrecy?

If you want 'transparency' in politics, make the law apply to EVERYONE in national office.

Sure why not.

Though exposing the GOP's corporate masters in any way would never fly with them.

and it would never fly with the Democrats exposing their corporate masters......when are you going to learn both parties can give a rats ass about the rest of us?....oh i know....they tell you they do.....and you eat it up.....

I'm sure that's what all you lefties HOPE, but it won't CHANGE who most folks will be voting for.

For the right wingers. Romney could reveal he's actually a communist plant from china who's only goal is to conquer the US, destroy it from the inside out, and turn the nation into a 3rd world hell hole,..and the moronic right wingers would still vote for him..

What will happen is the independents and others that actually think for themselves will be running to Obama as fast as they can, not to mention fire up Obama's base that was otherwise less than happy with him.

kinda like what a lot of Democrats are trying to do here in California....and THESE Democrats still get voted in time and time again...El Centro may have already fallen......

California is one of the most desirable states to live in, in the US. They posted I want to say the 2nd best state for job creation last year.

If you want to see what a right wing utopia in america looks like, tax a look at mississippi. That place is pretty much a 3rd world hell hole.

Clinton didn't give a fuck, neither does Barry. They know who they work for, and it AIN'T us!

You think they do?? You really ARE delusional... :eusa_whistle:

You think Willard or the GOP give a shit about you? :lmao:

They would sell you to China to work slave labor in one of their sweatshops if they could make 5$ off you,......After you vote for them of course,..

How in the hell is taking one of the best economies this nation has ever seen, the largest budget surplus, then completely destroying the nation creating the biggest deficit, horrific economy, and losing 3/4 of a million jobs a month a good thing?

Well you have to know context dumbass. First we had the dot com bubble burst, you know when all those high flying silicon valley stocks burst like the housing market did in 2008. Then 9/11 happened, which hurt our economy pretty bad, we almost had an extinct airlines industry and then we had a couple of wars, but hey our economy was always under 8% unemployment and the deficit never got to as high as under Obama. Obama has only had a full term as President and has sucked badly

The right wing parrot excuse "Clinton was only good because of dot com!" That has got to be to most used piece of BS propaganda in the world of politics. Dot com continued to soar under W and still to this day. If that was true, W would have continued the path Clinton created and we would be debt free by now.

Clinton got america to some of it's best times in history simply from strong progressive fiscal policies.

Fair tax rates

Controlled spending

Emphasis on the real job creators, small business

And promoting a strong middle class

W went right back to the epically failed "give everything to the rich" GOP fiscal plans and the nation went straight into the toilet.

Last edited:
Awww, don't get pissy, I'll get you.

Jobs is very important, that's why Obama has been able to create positive job growth for over two years straight :clap2:

At this point I don't see why anyone left or right would be against transparency for those we elect to office.

so, you're satisfied with the speed of the 'recovery'? Dumb ass.

Of course not, but after the disaster the GOP and W caused, it's not going to be fixed overnight,..

All we can hope for is the dems whoop the snot out of the GOP in november taking back the house and filibuster-proof control of the senate so we can finally get the nation fully back on track to recovery.

so you haven't learned anything about what happens when one of these ridiculous parties controls everything?.....

California is one of the most desirable states to live in, in the US. They posted I want to say the 2nd best state for job creation last year.

If you want to see what a right wing utopia in america looks like, tax a look at mississippi. That place is pretty much a 3rd world hell hole.
California is one of the most desirable states to live in

from the 60's into the 90's i wont argue that.....but not anymore....many who have lived and worked here all their lives cannot afford to retire here....and that is pretty fucking sad.....i deliver mail and have seen business complexes that in the 90's were full and thriving.....now the places are either empty or have a lot of vacancies.....and were i deliver is supposed to still have a decent economy......many of those companies have moved out of State because they cant afford to do business here.....California aint what it was at one time.....

Yeah it's a paradise in California...
States court California companies - Jul. 12, 2011

Liberal Hollywood Leaving for Conservative North Carolina

Jobs, Housing Costs Forcing Millions To Flee California; Most In 100 Years « CBS Los Angeles

Yeah with all the advantages of California, people are jummping off the ship. Democrats made California jump the shark!

Forum List

Back