Democrats to increase taxes on middle class

I love it!

This is on them.

Leader Reid rules out Senate vote on 'Plan B'

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said Thursday the Senate will not vote on Speaker John Boehner’s (R-Ohio) "Plan B" to extend tax rates for family income below $1 million.'

Leader Reid rules out Senate vote on 'Plan B' - The Hill

I have no sympathy for the "middle class" they voted the fuckers back into office, they can take what they get and like it.

I am middle class and did not vote for them fucks. Still liked the post though lol

Harry Reid: 'We Are Not Going to Do Anything'

The 'Plan B' option tracks closely to a proposal put forward by Democrats earlier this year.

But now Reid won't even allow the Senate to vote on Boehner's proposal.

In the past, Reid has indicated he'd be open to compromising. "We are willing to compromise," he said earlier this month, "but we also will not consign the middle class to higher tax bills while millionaires and billionaires avoid all the pain."

Harry Reid: 'We Are Not Going to Do Anything' | The Weekly Standard

I love it!

This is on them.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said Thursday the Senate will not vote on Speaker John Boehner’s (R-Ohio) "Plan B" to extend tax rates for family income below $1 million.'

Breaking News: Retard posts fox news spin on board.

You seem pissed.

The House will preserve middle class tax break and stick it to those dirty millionaires and billionaires you hate and envy.

dope6.jpg

He's upset because had the voters in this country supported the democrats plan of out-of-control spending for the economy (like the dead and stagnant stimulus, Solyndra, the Chevy Volt, Cash for Clunkers, etc.), Nancy Pelosi would have retained her position as Speaker of the House. Now they gotta deal with the fact the people voted again in support of "checks and balanced" approach in government, through a rather large Republican House.

I love it!

This is on them.

I have no sympathy for the "middle class" they voted the fuckers back into office, they can take what they get and like it.

Well they bought into the usual "salesman" eloquent pitch from Obama promising that he would work with Republicans for the good of the nation. Now they see Obama just wants to bring us into further debt with more failed spending policies, while sticking to his blind ideology that we will simply have the rich cover the tab. Has the country learned anything from the past four years with this President's backwards form of leadership, and childish arrogance?

I love it!

This is on them.

Well they bought into the usual "salesman" eloquent pitch from Obama promising that he would work with Republicans for the good of the nation. Now they see Obama just wants to bring us into further debt with more failed spending policies, while sticking to his blind ideology that we will simply have the rich cover the tab. Has the country learned anything from the past four years with this President's backwards form of leadership, and childish arrogance?

I'm of the opinion that the swing vote in the middle has decided to whistle past the graveyard and ignore Obama's criminality in hopes of getting as much free gubmint shit as possible before the collapse.

Harry Reid: 'We Are Not Going to Do Anything'

The 'Plan B' option tracks closely to a proposal put forward by Democrats earlier this year.

But now Reid won't even allow the Senate to vote on Boehner's proposal.

In the past, Reid has indicated he'd be open to compromising. "We are willing to compromise," he said earlier this month, "but we also will not consign the middle class to higher tax bills while millionaires and billionaires avoid all the pain."

Harry Reid: 'We Are Not Going to Do Anything' | The Weekly Standard

it doesn't surpirse me that harry effen reid isn't going to do anything, he's been stonewalling for six years now. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back