Democrats to increase taxes on middle class

You didnt think they were going to do what they said, did you?

They have to increase Taxes on the middle class, or they have to give up entitlement spending... And we all know the lazy are entitled to their fair share.

no, they just do not have time for Republican (Plan B) fairy tails ...

Explain.

Plan B protects the middle class from tax increases, and sticks it to the milionaire and billionaires. This is exactly the plan promoted by Pelosi.

They have to increase Taxes on the middle class, or they have to give up entitlement spending... And we all know the lazy are entitled to their fair share.

They should let the tax cuts expire for all. Take taxes back to the levels they were before the tax cuts.

I'm sure the economy will then take off like a rocket.

I've also got some pretty nifty land down here in Florida I'll sell ya real cheap.

Oh, and don't wait for those spending cuts because you'll be in the ground before any of those happen.

Explain.

Plan B protects the middle class from tax increases, and sticks it to the milionaire and billionaires. This is exactly the plan promoted by Pelosi.

Yeah... That was before they realized that merely Taxing Millionaires, and Billionaires was not going to generate enough to cover their out of control spending.

Explain.

Precisely! Guess Nancy didn't really "think" ( :eusa_shifty: ) they would go for it. Either way, the onus will fall on the GOP, as that is the way Obammy has it designed, for the uninformed.

I love it!

This is on them.

Leader Reid rules out Senate vote on 'Plan B'

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said Thursday the Senate will not vote on Speaker John Boehner’s (R-Ohio) "Plan B" to extend tax rates for family income below $1 million.'

Leader Reid rules out Senate vote on 'Plan B' - The Hill

Breaking News: Retard posts fox news spin on board.

You seem pissed.

The House will preserve middle class tax break and stick it to those dirty millionaires and billionaires you hate and envy.

dope6.jpg

I love it!

This is on them.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said Thursday the Senate will not vote on Speaker John Boehner’s (R-Ohio) "Plan B" to extend tax rates for family income below $1 million.'

I have no sympathy for the "middle class" they voted the fuckers back into office, they can take what they get and like it.

I love it!

This is on them.

I have no sympathy for the "middle class" they voted the fuckers back into office, they can take what they get and like it.

I agree. It is just hilarious to watch the Left try to lay this on Republicans when tonight the House passes a simple, clean vote to stop the middle class tax increase and stick it to the evil rich - just like the Leftards have been promoting for years and years.

I love it!

This is on them.

You seem pissed.

The House will preserve middle class tax break and stick it to those dirty millionaires and billionaires you hate and envy.

You seem easily fooled.

You seem pissed.

You seem easily fooled.

Cantor has the votes.

It is up to the Democrats to protect the middle class taxpayer from tax increases and jack them up for those evil millionaires and billionaires, just as Obama has demanded FOR YEARS AND YEARS NOW.

LOL

Forum List

Back