Democrats to implode over Health coverage abortions

Our Government should not be funding Abortion. If you want to kill your baby than so be it. Don't demand that all American Tax Payers pay for it though. Our Government should have never gotten involved with the killing of babies in the first place. I may not agree with Abortion but it is currently legal so it is a personal choice. However our Government should never pay for Abortions.

The only thing that may save this country is for the Liberals in congress to continue to disagree. Anything or any reason to stop their insanity.

It seems to be a line many Democrats do not want to cross either.

111109pl.jpg

I see the usual wedge issues are being used by the usual asshats.

Sorry Jay. I would have to take you off ignore to read you post and respond. That is not going to happen. Have a nice day, somewhere else.

LOL.....saveliberty sticks fingers in ears and screams - "la lalalalalalalalala.... I can't hear you!"

Our Government should not be funding Abortion. If you want to kill your baby than so be it. Don't demand that all American Tax Payers pay for it though. Our Government should have never gotten involved with the killing of babies in the first place. I may not agree with Abortion but it is currently legal so it is a personal choice. However our Government should never pay for Abortions.

Is abortion a LEGAL medical procedure?

[SIZE=+1]Goldilocks Was Betrayed[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
All the Democrats were using some odd rhetoric on TV today. When asked directly if they would vote for a bill that had a Stupak amendment they kept saying that they were going to work to make sure that they "preserved the status quo." The president said the same thing: "I laid out a very simple principle, which is this is a health care bill, not an abortion bill," Obama said. "And we're not looking to change what is the principle that has been in place for a very long time, which is federal dollars are not used to subsidize abortions." It's just great seeing the president defending his principles like that. I'm just not sure what the principle actually is. It certainly isn't that a woman has a fundamental right to make her own reproductive decisions. Evidently, they are signaling that the Hyde Amendment is their backstop once again...why in the hell do (liberals) go into every discussion having already given away everything but their bottom line? Especially when the only people with whom they are negotiating are ostensibly on their own team, where presumably the leadership and the president have some extra sway? If there was ever a case for the liberals to go in with guns blazing, demanding repeal of the Hyde Amendment, demanding single payer, demanding huge tax increases on the wealthy, demanding open border access to the health care system (which some countries have.) Then they would have had something to work with.
Each day, the words "democrat" and "surrender" come closer to meaning the same thing.

Forum List

Back