Democrats Think This is a 2018 Winner

Well since none of the non American's are immigrants, just illegals or supposed refugees. I think the story is a crock of shit. Just another CNN hit at Trump.

If Hitlery were POTUS you wouldn't hear a word about any of it. Not one word. You sure didn't hear it when Barry was POTUS.

I know I couldn't care less about them or their fucking kids.

They should all be booted out of America. We have enough freeloaders to support. We don't need more.

LOL...

"Democrooks"...

"Think???"

LOL...

Next thread title....

Goldfish doing calculus discover the end of Pi.

Democrooks might "believe" most people in the country are upset that we are taking a hard line against illegal behavior, but they're a mob of loud mouth malcontents that live in a bubble they created. Most Americans want the fucking border secure.

Period.

Last edited:
First 90% of these illegal kids cross the border without their parents. Each cost the American taxpayer $35,000 a year, imagine if we spent $35,000 a year on each poor black kid in America.

Well since none of the people are immigrants, just illegals or supposed refugees. I don't think the story is a crock of shit.

I know I couldn't care less about them or their fucking kids.

They should all be booted out of America. We have enough freeloaders to support. We don't need more.

You are shelling out $35,000 a year for each illegal kid that crosses the border while our own poor kids get, well lets be honest nothing close to $35,000 a year. Did you know illegals requesting refugee status was 1 in 100 and now has grown to 1 in 10, they are scamming us.

First 90% of these illegal kids cross the border without their parents. Each cost the American taxpayer $35,000 a year, imagine if we spent $35,000 a year on each poor black kid in America.
It would be rejected by Congress because that 35k would be seen as benefiting those poor kids

but when that 35K can be seen as punishing brown people -- its different.

Yes we did learn. We learned not to let the racists win.

By...losing the House, Senate, and White House? :auiqs.jpg:
Correct. It was when all three were lost that the racists decided to toss off their hoods.

Calling American voters in 30 states racists, yeah that worked out so well for you idiots in 2016. :auiqs.jpg:

It would be rejected by Congress because that 35k would be seen as benefiting those poor kids

but when that 35K can be seen as punishing brown people -- its different.

How is spending $35k a year on illegal kids punishing brown people you race baiting hack?

This may be The Big One for the push to the elections. Unless something better comes along. It's a real issue, but it's also being leveraged, whether they'll admit it or not.
Wonder who “they” are….hmmm.
Hardcore left wing partisan ideologues.

People like you.

No need to wonder. You're welcome.

This may be The Big One for the push to the elections.
Unless something better comes along.
It's a real issue, but it's also being leveraged, whether they'll admit it or not.
Wonder who “they” are….hmmm.
Hardcore left wing partisan ideologues.

People like you.

No need to wonder. You're welcome.

Seems like Trump is leveraging kiddie prison camps against funding for his wall….

But that is just me.

Correct. It was when all three were lost that the racists decided to toss off their hoods.

Calling American voters in 30 states racists, yeah that worked out so well for you idiots in 2016. :auiqs.jpg:

It wasn’t the economy...

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/12/15/16781222/trump-racism-economic-anxiety-study

It wasn’t the economy...

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/12/15/16781222/trump-racism-economic-anxiety-study

Yup, that's what happens when you idiot liberals create that racial divide...dumbass.

Forum List

Back