Democrats think they’re morally superior, but....

That works. Thank you.
They both work. You are just scared of subscription offers, dingbat. LOL

I have Enough subscriptions. You’re unemployed so for you the more the merrier
So you lied about it not working LOL. Just close the subscription offer LOL. Your fear of fact and reality are noted....

??? I work. You don’t. Learn to read.

Idiot-Gram ^^^; variety: lack of substance, ad hominem, thoughtless.
You don’t even understand the gist of the conversation. Why are you butting in?

You brain washed functional moron GOP voters don't know what racism definition is anymore. Disliking racists is not racist.you have to think a certain race is inferior and discriminate against them. It isn't happening to whites in America....
Are you living in a closet ? You never heard of Affirmative Action ?

Mr. Airhead, my entire worklife was ruined 42 years ago by AA. I still suffer the effects of it even now in retirement, with a reduced Social Security benefit amount. Same with millions of others.

Whites have been getting discriminated against since 1964. It remains the # 1 largest racial discrimination against, by far, the largest number of people in America. Noting else even comes close.
No the worst is discrimination against blacks. Sorry about your luck.I didn't get into my first-choice college because all of a sudden they took a hundred and twenty blacks in 1969. Damn glad I enjoyed my last choice immensely.

They both work. You are just scared of subscription offers, dingbat. LOL

So you lied about it not working LOL. Just close the subscription offer LOL. Your fear of fact and reality are noted....

I give any thinking Democrat permission to interrupt in the same year. It is a ridiculous post, Jethro.

Their party is overtly racist against whites, overtly sexist against men, religious bigots against Christians and Jews, ageists, etc.. I really get a kick at these buffoons that claim to be about equal rights yet they support the most divisive party in America.

Nosmo King
Why would i be prejudice against myself?

I give any thinking Democrat permission to interrupt in the same year. It is a ridiculous post, Jethro.
You assume he thinks.
You are mistaken

You assume he thinks.
You are mistaken
I will go with journalists and law enforcement and scientists, you go with the propagandists, super duper.

You assume he thinks.
You are mistaken
I will go with journalists and law enforcement and scientists, you go with the propagandists, super duper.

Enjoy. Also enjoy biological males in women’s locker rooms and open antisemitic behavior, which you openly support. Super duper.

You assume he thinks.
You are mistaken

Enjoy. Also enjoy biological males in women’s locker rooms and open antisemitic behavior, which you openly support. Super duper.
Psychiatrists and psychologists say that's the way to go and there have been no problems really. And complaining about a****** right-wing Israeli government is not anti-Semitic.

Their party is overtly racist against whites, overtly sexist against men, religious bigots against Christians and Jews, ageists, etc.. I really get a kick at these buffoons that claim to be about equal rights yet they support the most divisive party in America.

Nosmo King

Not all Democrats are morally superior than the faux conservatives who post here. But those liberal leaning, Democrats and independents are not only ethical, and thus morally superior, we are at least two standard deviations higher in IQ than the faux conservatives here who lie all the time, and are racist, misogynistic and actually believe they are superior than everyone else.

Oh please. You are garbage, and all those like you are garbage. You have no morals. If you defend anything the Democrats have done for the past decade, then you can't even attempt a valid claim of morals or ethics.

Just look at how your party is operating right now.... right now. You have the exact same people who were screaming that everyone that isn't a Democrat is racists, now saying that even those in your own party are racists. Those idiots you have in government, are now claiming that Biden is a racists, and Pelosi is a racists, and everyone everywhere, that has even the slightest difference of opinion on any policy, must therefore be a racists.

You guys are trash. You claim to be tolerant, while being intolerant of everyone. Not a shred of ethics or morals in any of you. Go back to your baby murdering garbage ideology and stay there. Better yet, go live on one of these left-wing countries, and die there like you all deserve. Consider a public service, to remove your scum influence from our country.

You assume he thinks.
You are mistaken

Psychiatrists and psychologists say that's the way to go and there have been no problems really. And complaining about a****** right-wing Israeli government is not anti-Semitic.

Some do. Not all. You complain about the Jewish people and not the Govt and as a Jew I know antisemitism when I see it.

You assume he thinks.
You are mistaken

Some do. Not all. You complain about the Jewish people and not the Govt and as a Jew I know antisemitism when I see it.
Netanyahu and sharon suck.

You assume he thinks.
You are mistaken

Netanyahu and sharon suck.

They are Jews. Of course you feel that way. LOL. Israel has to be harsh. They are surrounded by dictatorships and enemies. Duh. Dysfuntional dupe moron.

Nosmo King
Why would i be prejudice against myself?

It is called self hatred, and it is obvious.

Forum List

Back