Democrats, Their Blood Is On YOUR Hands....

Lol, a rapist when raping a woman has always taken control of a woman's body since the beginning of time, dumbass. Abortion is the killing of an innocent human being.
You voted for the rapist to be able to force her to have his child. Your little word games don’t change that.
She doesn't have to keep it, or she could take the day after pill. She shouldn't carry it until the it's a baby in her womb to kill it. The baby didn't do anything wrong.
You are also at war with the day after pill. You expect a victim of violent rape to calmly wake up the next day, have her wits about her, and go through the process of getting the pill. What’s to say the rapist will let her? And that pill can have all kinds of negative effects on the woman. I wish you could be raped and impregnated, so you’d be at risk of what you’re forcing women to be at risk of.
I just found out, they are banning abortions after eight weeks. If you can't get an abortion in eight weeks. You deserve what you get, the babies heart beat starts around then. They can even feel pain after that, good for those states.
A liberal female friend of mine's defense for this was to tell me there are some women who don't even know they are pregnant until 8 weeks...

:wtf:

Must be the same medical condition Comey claimed Hillary had - 'Too Stupid To Know'!

:p
If your 5 weeks without you monthly cycle and not concerned you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back