Democrats The real 'party of the rich'

Both parties are the parties of the insiders.

The insiders include both the truly wealthy and their servant class, who, in most cases, appear wealthy to most of us.

The insiders include both the truly wealthy and their servant class, who, in most cases, appear wealthy to most of us.

Please keep saying it until some of these people start to understand it.

Please keep saying it until some of these people start to understand it.

Most of them really do understand it but many of us don't want to admit it because admitting such an obvious fact is a damned good way to find yourself marginalized by the society which exists based on BIG LIES, Xen.

I call it as I see it basically because I have so little left to lose and I'm too damned stupid to keep my mouth shut.

Well, don't feel like the Lone Ranger, Editec. Many of us out here have seen all that they have worked for reduced to a small fraction of it's former value, while those that created this situation have really no loss. One less zero in their portfolio will not affect how they live at all. For the rest of us, that reduction directly affects the quality of our lives.

And, as this levels out, guess who will be buying the devalued assets that we are selling just to survive? And who will be selling them at a large profit in five years, while the rest of us are just trying to get on our feet again? And yet, so many of us, especially as exemplified by many on this board, line up to kiss these theives asses.

Well, don't feel like the Lone Ranger, Editec. Many of us out here have seen all that they have worked for reduced to a small fraction of it's former value, while those that created this situation have really no loss. One less zero in their portfolio will not affect how they live at all. For the rest of us, that reduction directly affects the quality of our lives.

And, as this levels out, guess who will be buying the devalued assets that we are selling just to survive? And who will be selling them at a large profit in five years, while the rest of us are just trying to get on our feet again? And yet, so many of us, especially as exemplified by many on this board, line up to kiss these theives asses.

Ever notice that the peasants nearly always supported the King in every revolution, OR?

They really do thinK: if but only the king knew how we suffered at the hands of his administration he'd do something about it.

Well replace "the King" with either party in the USA or any dictator on earth and you'll understand that loyal partisant dupes are nothing new.

Basically they're traitors to their class, but since they're so fucking stupid you pretty much have to give them a pass unless they're active participants in the crimes of the state.

And no, I don't feel like the lone ranger.

I know perfectly well that most Americans never had a chance in hell of making it, not even if they kept their mouths shut and their noses to the grindstone.

I also know that the loyalty oath system in this nation works like this:

When the man advances a lie, you'd better line up to swear to it or you won't be getting that Christmas Bonus like the good little tools willing to sign onto it will.

Want a few recent examples?

They hate us for our freedoms

Mission Accomplished.

"We are in Iraq because Saddam is working with Alqada", replaced by "We are in Iraq to stop him from getting nuclear weapons," replaced by "We are in Iraq to liberate the Iraqi fgrom oppression."

And while I wasn't opn this board for the whole Iraqi mess, I have very little doubt that at least some of this board loyal tools advanced every one of those BIG LIES as they got the memo from King Rush that the justification for that disaster changed with time.

That's how tools work, and that's exactly why Orwellian governments truly hate journalists and historians who REMEMBER what last week's BIG LIE was.

We have always been at war with Oceana

Last edited:

you have to be rich to be involved in politics at the national level, the difference between the 2 parties is the democrats allow the small people to get some crumbs while the republicans vacuum up the crumbs and tryy to get a little bit more from the poorer people.

you have to be rich to be involved in politics at the national level, the difference between the 2 parties is the democrats allow the small people to get some crumbs while the republicans vacuum up the crumbs and tryy to get a little bit more from the poorer people.

Can you give specific examples of what you're saying?

Can you give specific examples of what you're saying?

democrats are pro labor while republicans do such things as redefine the definition of management so certain positions no longer qualify for overtime pay.

democrats are pro labor while republicans do such things as redefine the definition of management so certain positions no longer qualify for overtime pay.
Democrats are NOT pro labor they are pro large Unions with huge pensions funds giving donations.

Ever notice that the peasants nearly always supported the King in every revolution, OR?

They really do thinK: if but only the king knew how we suffered at the hands of his administration he'd do something about it.

Well replace "the King" with either party in the USA or any dictator on earth and you'll understand that loyal partisant dupes are nothing new.

Basically they're traitors to their class, but since they're so fucking stupid you pretty much have to give them a pass unless they're active participants in the crimes of the state.

And no, I don't feel like the lone ranger.

I know perfectly well that most Americans never had a chance in hell of making it, not even if they kept their mouths shut and their noses to the grindstone.

Who are 'most Americans'? And what do you mean by 'making it'? From my perspective, 'most Americans' are doing pretty damn good, living in nice homes, driving several cars, have multiple toys, children are well taken care of, etc..

I also know that the loyalty oath system in this nation works like this:

When the man advances a lie, you'd better line up to swear to it or you won't be getting that Christmas Bonus like the good little tools willing to sign onto it will.

Want a few recent examples?

They hate us for our freedoms

Mission Accomplished.

"We are in Iraq because Saddam is working with Alqada", replaced by "We are in Iraq to stop him from getting nuclear weapons," replaced by "We are in Iraq to liberate the Iraqi fgrom oppression."

And while I wasn't opn this board for the whole Iraqi mess, I have very little doubt that at least some of this board loyal tools advanced every one of those BIG LIES as they got the memo from King Rush that the justification for that disaster changed with time.

That's how tools work, and that's exactly why Orwellian governments truly hate journalists and historians who REMEMBER what last week's BIG LIE was.

We have always been at war with Oceana

You were doing good until you got to your 'recent examples' and then you went partisan.

In my opinion there are many people that are victim to the class envy being dished out by party leaders. Just listen to the rhetoric here. You are being used every bit as much as you perceive your counterparts are being used to champion 'the rich'. You are no more than a pawn as well to further their goals and their agendas.

Only as far as it makes a snappy slogan.

They aern't the same.

yes because workers being able to join together to collective bargain in an effort to receive better compensation is anti labor.:lol:

And forcing them to have an open vote so they can be bullied into something they don't want is just so labor friendly. :lol:

some one has bought into the right wing anti union rhetoric hook line and sinker. only a worker that has been threatened by management would choose not to unionize(or a right wing nutjob that prefers to do more for less).

here are some non rush limbaugh points of view regarding the employee free choice act.
http://www.aflcio.org/joinaunion/voiceatwork/efca/

some one has bought into the right wing anti union rhetoric hook line and sinker.
Wrong again Newby.

Tis you who brought in that laughable crap that the Dems are for anyone but themselves.

When you finally realize that both parties are the same, and neither are for you, you will realize how silly you are supporting such nonsense as public voting to intimidate workers.

But you haven't yet reached that point, you are still in the us/them phase.

Forum List

Back