Democrats, the 'real' 'party of NO!'

It was a GOP bill.

:lol:

meaning not worthy of consideration for that sole fact, right? And liberals whine like little bitches that the GOP is the 'party of NO'.

Reid is shelving it because it originated with the GOP, and for no other reason.

So what was the "other reason"? You must know or you wouldn't have brought it up.

Let's put aside the bill, which everyone has admitted is more of a ceremonial show of disgust for continued deficit spending after short months from a contentious debt ceiling debate, and focus on Conservative's more overall point and that is the hypocrisy of the Democrat Party of accusing the Republicans of obstructionism when it is those same people that literally cheered for it under Bush.

Remember when dissent was patriotic? Now it is terrorism, hell it is racism.

Now rdean, I know damn right well you are too intellectually dishonest to admit to this otherwise obvious hypocrisy and double standards, perhaps you will grace us with a video of a dog barking to make your point like you've done so often, but to the casual observer, the average American voter if you will does remember the behavior of the Democrats during Bush and can easily draw the comparisons.

It was a GOP bill.

:lol:

meaning not worthy of consideration for that sole fact, right? And liberals whine like little bitches that the GOP is the 'party of NO'.

Reid is shelving it because it originated with the GOP, and for no other reason.

And?

What excuse do you have for multiple filibusters? You guys want a fight..well..then it's a fight.

Last edited:
The lefts hypocrisy knows no bonds it seems. It is ok for democrats to block bill because the don't like them but it is not ok for republicans. This just proves the democrats only care about power and not actually doing their job. The left would rather people in disater areas suffer that cut wasteful spending. Way to go dems!

The lefts hypocrisy knows no bonds it seems. It is ok for democrats to block bill because the don't like them but it is not ok for republicans. This just proves the democrats only care about power and not actually doing their job. The left would rather people in disaster areas suffer that cut wasteful spending. Way to go dems!

hammernail.jpg

The bill will just gather dust like the rest of the bills that House sent the Senates way.

Obstruction sounds about right.

Reids desk must be getting full by now.

What cracks me up? When they did it, it was awesome, wonderful and at least 17 flavors of AMAZING!! Now that they've set the standard, they're wounded, I tell you. Positiively wounded.

:(

What cracks me up? When they did it, it was awesome, wonderful and at least 17 flavors of AMAZING!! Now that they've set the standard, they're wounded, I tell you. Positiively wounded.

Yes, and your insightful political analysis that the Tea Party is destroying the Republican Party and these actions against deficit spending and debt won't resonate with the American people are reflected in reality too, right?

The polls show that deficit spending and debt aren't important issues, right? :eusa_eh:

And the Dems are different in that respect... HOW, exactly? When they block GOp legislation just because it's GOP, they think it's awesome, wonderful and at least 17 flavors of AMAZING.

Both sides suck at this.

I sure wish a party of NO existed, then there'd be a point to voting.

Anyone see the last budget, that's what both sides agreed on? Yikes

Forum List

Back