Democrats: the party of respect?

I can see Republicans opposing it like Palin and Glenn Beck....

Koran Burning Is Insensitive, Unnecessary; Pastor Jones, Please Stand Down (Updated) | Facebook
Thoughts From Glenn on Church Plan to Burn Koran | The Blazehttp://minx.cc/?post=305493

But Democrats? Seriously??? since when did they become the party of respect?

Bill%20ayers%20stomping%20on%20flag.jpg

I know I know, Bill Ayers doesn't represent the entire Democratic party, but when you consider a good percentage of Democrats voted for his friend, it beggs the question, "Why now do you care about respect?"

Friend or acquaintance?

Can we settle at greatly influenced.. party pooper..

We believe a women has a right to her own body.
We don't murder chained & detained women & children.
We don't torture chained & detained women & children.
We don't rape chained & detained women & children.
We support the human condition regardless of wealth.
We don't laugh in the faces of the condemed.
We don't start wars based on lies and corruption.
We don't murder US Soldiers and laugh about WMDS.

That help you out??

hey Shindeano.....so do many on the right.....that help you out......with that post i imagine your going to be the one rubbing Deans feet tonight....am i right?.....

Everything here is refuteable. Do you want me to go through the TIT-TAT motions, or would you rather defend against the 8 items I have suggested?

Oh shit! For the hell of it. Who abandoned the Afghan women & children & slaughtered them by the thousands? Who slaughtered thousands more than Saddam did? Unless Christians suddenly are Liberals, the Christians oppose burning the Koran, and Christians murder thousands of people themselves & have bible passages expressing murder at any giving moment. Who has priests fucking children, sports fans beating their wives, and denying women the right and privacy to their own body. Shame on you cons!!!! NO Respect at all!!!

Dean probably just came in his Hanes with that post.....:lol:

Forum List

Back