Democrats: the party of respect?

THE LIGHT

Silver Member
I can see Republicans opposing it like Palin and Glenn Beck....

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=427813493434
http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2010/09/06/thoughts-from-glenn-on-church-plan-to-burn-koran/http://minx.cc/?post=305493

But Democrats? Seriously??? since when did they become the party of respect?

Bill%20ayers%20stomping%20on%20flag.jpg

I know I know, Bill Ayers doesn't represent the entire Democratic party, but when you consider a good percentage of Democrats voted for his friend, it beggs the question, "Why now do you care about respect?"

Last edited:
Just another desperation move to pin it on the Republicans...yawn

We believe a women has a right to her own body.
We don't murder chained & detained women & children.
We don't torture chained & detained women & children.
We don't rape chained & detained women & children.
We support the human condition regardless of wealth.
We don't laugh in the faces of the condemed.
We don't start wars based on lies and corruption.
We don't murder US Soldiers and laugh about WMDS.

That help you out??

That help you out??

All good Republican ideals.. thank you..

That help you out??
hey, we already have a village idiot here, rdean will suffice

Who was it that sent troops in to free the women and children in Afganastan?

Who was it that sent troops in to free the women and children from Sadam's brutality?

Who is it that opposes offending Islam, a religion that promotes murdering women and children that defect from the faith, stones women, and places women in an inferior legal standing to men?

Who was it that sent troops in to free the women and children from Sadam's brutality?

Who is it that opposes offending Islam, a religion that promotes murdering women and children that defect from the faith, stones women, and places women in an inferior legal standing to men?

Everything here is refuteable. Do you want me to go through the TIT-TAT motions, or would you rather defend against the 8 items I have suggested?

Oh shit! For the hell of it. Who abandoned the Afghan women & children & slaughtered them by the thousands? Who slaughtered thousands more than Saddam did? Unless Christians suddenly are Liberals, the Christians oppose burning the Koran, and Christians murder thousands of people themselves & have bible passages expressing murder at any giving moment. Who has priests fucking children, sports fans beating their wives, and denying women the right and privacy to their own body. Shame on you cons!!!! NO Respect at all!!!

That help you out??

Respect would include not lying about your political opponents.

The above are American ideals, not Democrat. Fucking moron.

I hardly think respect is a partisan issue, Light. Both "sides" have their village idiots and propaganda sponges, true. But they also both have rational folks who understand there are bigger things than rah rah politics.

We went into Afghanistan to free women and children?

Wow, I must have missed that in the mission briefing.

We must have really failed because when I was there the women were still wearing burkas to the bazaar.

Like it was there custom or something.

Weird.

I hardly think respect is a partisan issue, Light. Both "sides" have their village idiots and propaganda sponges, true. But they also both have rational folks who understand there are bigger things than rah rah politics.

Yes, and you along with a few others make up the rational ones, but you're voting for the wrong party. :)

Don't get me wrong, republicans aren't without problems too and shouldn't be given a free pass.

Yes, and you along with a few others make up the rational ones, but you're voting for the wrong party. :)

Don't get me wrong, republicans aren't without problems too and shouldn't be given a free pass.

What makes you think I'm a Democrat? ;)

I'm not a Republican either, of course.

The view is so much better from outside those narrow little boxes. You're right, neither party deserves a pass in the respect department.

Last edited:

The view is so much better from outside those narrow little boxes. You're right, neither party deserves a pass in the respect department.

The, "of course" kinda blows the mystery...:lol:

Hardly a mystery, sweetness. I've been pretty consistent in expressing my displeasure with both parties in my time here. It's no secret I lean left overall, but belong to a party or vote party line? Nope, wrong gal. The two parties are a huge part of the problem, they don't have the solutions to any problems. It just is what it is.

That help you out??

Yup, you convinced me... you're a total fruitcake. Thanks!

Ok, the other stuff is typical leftwing talking points... but what the fuck does this mean?

Well pineapple upside down cake, it means Bush laughed at women condemned to death in Texas and fried her ass. Recall that now?

Here is Bush on the 3,000 lives lost in Iraq, and thousands more left limbless and faceless.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh4U-Tbqbx4[/ame]

Last edited:

Ok, the other stuff is typical leftwing talking points... but what the fuck does this mean?

Well pineapple upside down cake, it means Bush laughed at women condemned to death in Texas and fried her ass. Recall that now?

Here is Bush on the 3,000 lives lost in Iraq, and thousands more left limbless and faceless.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh4U-Tbqbx4[/ame]
yeah, damn that bastard for his self deprecating humor

Hardly a mystery, sweetness. I've been pretty consistent in expressing my displeasure with both parties in my time here. It's no secret I lean left overall, but belong to a party or vote party line? Nope, wrong gal. The two parties are a huge part of the problem, they don't have the solutions to any problems. It just is what it is.

I know sweetie pie.. you are fair and balanced with a twist to the left... :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back