DEmocrats Tell Me Why

How many democrats have you heard say. "We can't return to the failed policies that got us here in the first place."?

Just name one democrat who has not said that, it'll be easier.

:lol:

or "We inherited."

Look you guys int the right you can pretend all you want that the left walks in locked step.

Any sane person knows that is NOT the case.

Its your party that does the locked step walk.

Dems have always been the fractured and messy party.

Its all through poltical history.

Its why there are famous quotes like "I dont belong to any organized party Im a Democrat" exsist.

yet you knuckleheads will pretend the dems walk in locked step, then the next second you will say we are all fighting each other.

Its part of your "religion".

find something bad to say about democrats even if they contridict themselves every two seconds.

Your completely owned by your hate of the other half of this country.

Your so blind you cant even see it

Last edited:
Look you guys int the right you can pretend all you want that the left walks in locked step.

Its why there are famous quotes like "I dont belong to any organized party Im a Democrat" exsist.

yet you knuckleheads will pretend the dems walk in locked step, then the next second you will say we are all fighting each other.

find something bad to say about democrats even if they contridict themselves every two seconds.

sure sistah and out of the other side of yo moufff you'll tell us that all blacks votes demoncrap.. go ahead we'll wait. :eusa_whistle:

What I have noticed is that as soon as David Axelrod comes up with some point, the libs on this board all repeat the same point as if they just thought of it themselves.

that's wat I'm talkin bout Willis! :lol:

Why do democrats book shows on the TV and say the exact same thing? They are all parrots, not an original thought comes out of their heads. Do you guys have meetings and select your words and phrases for the week? How does this come about? :eusa_whistle:

"Country First"

"It's your money"

"You didn't build that"

"Tax and Spend"

"Gay Agenda"

"Community Organizer"

"Obamacare!"

and the new one today,

"Are you better off than you were four years ago"

You take the prize WT, even as dumb as you appear you remain one of the biggest hypocrites on the far right. I suppose the reason you support the GOP over the Democrats is the emotional appear of Republicans and they offer simple solutions to complex problems; Democrat solutions require a knowledge of what came before and reasoning.

Why do democrats book shows on the TV and say the exact same thing? They are all parrots, not an original thoght comes out of their heads. Do you guys have meetings and select your words and phrases for the week? How does this come about? :eusa_whistle:

Don't you remember the wonderful article that talked so sweetly about the morning conversations, every morning between Rahm, Carville, George S and Paul Begala?

Then you have Axelrod playing others like marionettes. And I can't remember the name of the website that was busted which was shown to be a media pool where journalists could go to work out how to do damage control against any stories against the White House.

Oh and then you have Media Matters and their direct White House connection.

Most certainly there's been a game afoot with the left wing media playing "PRAVDA" for this administration.

Links?

The Media Matters was all over the news in February.

Here's the key story about the "boys" that would be harder for you to find.

Power, politics, gossip on daily call

From the article:

Carville calls White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel.

Emanuel calls ABC News Chief Washington Correspondent George Stephanopoulos.

A bit later, CNN commentator Paul Begala, who is not quite the early bird that his friends are, will complete the circle with a rapid set of calls to all three.

Different versions of this round-robin chatter have been taking place, with few interruptions, every workday for nearly a generation.

“I refer to it as the 17-year-long conference call,” said Emanuel, who starts calling his friends at 6 a.m. “You can tap into it anytime you want.”

Power, politics, gossip on daily call - John F. Harris - POLITICO.com

Then you have Axelrod playing others like marionettes. And I can't remember the name of the website that was busted which was shown to be a media pool where journalists could go to work out how to do damage control against any stories against the White House.

what about this claim?

what about this claim?

Its fact, do some research low life..............

sure sistah and out of the other side of yo moufff you'll tell us that all blacks votes demoncrap.. go ahead we'll wait. :eusa_whistle:

willow do you realise 0 percent of black voters are voting for Robmoney?

Now tell me why your party cant seem to be open and UNlocked step enough to attract black voters?

what about this claim?

Do your own fucking homework

what about this claim?

Do your own fucking homework

I already know the facts.

That is the point, you dont. dip shit...............

Now tell me why your party cant seem to be open and UNlocked step enough to attract black voters?

tell me why you lie about this?

Why do democrats book shows on the TV and say the exact same thing? They are all parrots, not an original thoght comes out of their heads. Do you guys have meetings and select your words and phrases for the week? How does this come about? :eusa_whistle:

Yebbut parrots are so cute. credits

Attachments

• $00001 a few Parrots.jpg
    $00001 a few Parrots.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 48

tell me why you lie about this?
Because the DNC Party talking points she reads omitted the part about 25% of blacks are already walking back to the Republican Party after seeing the division Obama is creating by his ninnyhammer chant of racism for every little thing that comes down the pike.

Last edited:
Well in order to keep the focus off Barry's lousy record as president there isn't a lot he or the DNC wants Dims to talk about, so there's a bit of redundancy to say the least.

If you read the title of the thread you would know that Willowtree asked Democrats for an explaination. I guess you must be a Democrat.

Well if you read the post before mine you might have your explaination (sic).

It because you have been programed to see anything that is not Fox news generated as the same.

Willow, I bet your a nice lady to your friends and family but as a debate partner here in these poltical lands you stink.

You never bow to facts and rarely have anything to say that is meaningful.

You forget any facts presented you in the past and pretend if something isnt right world sanctioned then its fantasy.

You are exactly what you just claimed the left leaning books were.

I often wonder WHY you even pretend to be interested in poltics.

Its more like a religion to you to be republican that it is a intellectual endevor.

Being dumb doesnt make you a bad person.

I know some very nice dumb people.

Your nice deep down inside but your "religion" pushes you to be an unpleasent person to many.

You would be a much better person and likely be much happier if you just gave up politics all together.

You have been here for years and still show no sign of understanding anything about the subject.

repeting lies you heard on Fox is something anyone could do.

wouldnt you perfer to find something you actually good at.

maybe you could take up chewing gum and walking at the same time.

I bet you would embarrass your self alot less.

You really should refrain from calling others dumb. In doing so you're (not your) a quintessential example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Forum List

Back