DEmocrats Tell Me Why

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Why do democrats book shows on the TV and say the exact same thing? They are all parrots, not an original thoght comes out of their heads. Do you guys have meetings and select your words and phrases for the week? How does this come about? :eusa_whistle:

Nope, the occupiers did the same thing. The leader says something and everyone else repeats exactly what they said. It's almost an art form. :lol:

You honestly believe it's just the Democrats that do that? Why wouldn't a Political Party coordinate their message?

Anyway I think it's just that the Media has a Left Wing bias so you see their messages more. But if you turn of the TV, you'll see them a lot less! (I don't see them at all!) :D

Why do democrats book shows on the TV and say the exact same thing? They are all parrots, not an original thoght comes out of their heads. Do you guys have meetings and select your words and phrases for the week? How does this come about? :eusa_whistle:

You're joking, right?

Well in order to keep the focus off Barry's lousy record as president there isn't a lot he or the DNC wants Dims to talk about, so there's a bit of redundancy to say the least.

If you read the title of the thread you would know that Willowtree asked Democrats for an explaination. I guess you must be a Democrat.

Don't you remember the wonderful article that talked so sweetly about the morning conversations, every morning between Rahm, Carville, George S and Paul Begala?

Then you have Axelrod playing others like marionettes. And I can't remember the name of the website that was busted which was shown to be a media pool where journalists could go to work out how to do damage control against any stories against the White House.

Oh and then you have Media Matters and their direct White House connection.

Most certainly there's been a game afoot with the left wing media playing "PRAVDA" for this administration.

Did you hear that on Rush?

I guess you really don't keep up to speed on media related issues. For example a huge story in February of this year alone was the uncovering of the direct links between the White House and Media Matters.

It's history. It's fact.

It because you have been programed to see anything that is not Fox news generated as the same.

Willow, I bet your a nice lady to your friends and family but as a debate partner here in these poltical lands you stink.

You never bow to facts and rarely have anything to say that is meaningful.

You forget any facts presented you in the past and pretend if something isnt right world sanctioned then its fantasy.

You are exactly what you just claimed the left leaning books were.

I often wonder WHY you even pretend to be interested in poltics.

Its more like a religion to you to be republican that it is a intellectual endevor.

Being dumb doesnt make you a bad person.

I know some very nice dumb people.

Your nice deep down inside but your "religion" pushes you to be an unpleasent person to many.

You would be a much better person and likely be much happier if you just gave up politics all together.

You have been here for years and still show no sign of understanding anything about the subject.

repeting lies you heard on Fox is something anyone could do.

wouldnt you perfer to find something you actually good at.

maybe you could take up chewing gum and walking at the same time.

I bet you would embarrass your self alot less.

It because you have been programed to see anything that is not Fox news generated as the same.

Willow, I bet your a nice lady to your friends and family but as a debate partner here in these poltical lands you stink.

You forget any facts presented you in the past and pretend if something isnt right world sanctioned then its fantasy.

Its more like a religion to you to be republican that it is a intellectual endevor.

Your nice deep down inside but your "religion" pushes you to be an unpleasent person to many.

You would be a much better person and likely be much happier if you just gave up politics all together.

You have been here for years and still show no sign of understanding anything about the subject.

Another post of idiocy.

You are the classic parrot we make so much fun of.

Now continue acting the damn fool you think proves your smart. We love comedy.........

I'd perfer it if you wood Stop Lairing.

Don't you remember the wonderful article that talked so sweetly about the morning conversations, every morning between Rahm, Carville, George S and Paul Begala?

Then you have Axelrod playing others like marionettes. And I can't remember the name of the website that was busted which was shown to be a media pool where journalists could go to work out how to do damage control against any stories against the White House.

Oh and then you have Media Matters and their direct White House connection.

Most certainly there's been a game afoot with the left wing media playing "PRAVDA" for this administration.

Links?

What I have noticed is that as soon as David Axelrod comes up with some point, the libs on this board all repeat the same point as if they just thought of it themselves.

I could say the same about you and your parroting of Left Wing sources.

Forum List

Back